Think for yourself? The community for agnostics, atheists and others!

Meet other Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Freethinkers,
Secularists, Skeptics and others - all for free!

Join Now
Note: some topics only show up in specific categories (select a category to include them)
All Topics
Anyone else get really bad anxiety to the point where you sense a panic attack coming whenever you're at a church service, bible study, church events, or any other faith/religious base programs? I ...
#relationship#anxiety#church#Bible
Posted by By Indecisive | 4 comments | CA, USA | Jun 19, 2018
What is your best argument against Christianity
#christianity#Bible
Posted by By River-david | 6 comments | NC, USA | Jun 19, 2018
Do the sexes really like each other? From the long term marriages I have observed it would appear they don't. So many times, I've encountered the men in the den watching the game, drinking beer and ...
Posted by By RobLawrence | 9 comments | The Boonies, USA | Jun 19, 2018
What Are You Doing on Saturday, June 30th? I'll be marching in New Orleans for Families Belong Together. There will be marches all over the country. New Orleans (and probably all of the central ...
#hope
Posted by By BlueWave | 5 comments | COVINGTON, USA | Jun 19, 2018
Has anyone ever really gotten salmonella from eating raw cookie dough or is someone just trying to stop us from enjoying life?
Posted by By Duke | 6 comments | CO, USA | Jun 19, 2018
POLL Agnostic Cruise?
#community#agnostic#hello
Posted by By twshield | 5 comments | TX, USA | Jun 19, 2018
Okay everyone let's hear it.
#saying#weird
Posted by By Sheannutt | 9 comments | OR, USA | Jun 19, 2018
What is your funniest story about turning away religious solicitors? Share below! Give me a good laugh! 😁
#solicitors#religious#funny
Posted by By nutrition_nerd | 7 comments | Conway, USA | Jun 19, 2018
The war between the sexes seems to have escalated to absurd levels on both sides. Is a peace summit possible, or will the war escalate to full nuclear confrontation?
Posted by By EdEarl | 6 comments | San Antonio, USA | Jun 19, 2018
What idiot called it "Farmers Only" dot com and not "Chicken Tinder"?
#ShowerThoughts
Posted by By Duke | 7 comments | CO, USA | Jun 19, 2018
How humid is it outside your house? Ugh!
#weather
Posted by By BucketlistBob | 9 comments | Louisiana, USA | Jun 19, 2018
My mantra is "this too shall pass." We have bickering and sniping on this site. We have the political spectrum going batshit crazy in the US. Other countries have their issues. Today is one day that I...
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 6 comments | Omaha, USA | Jun 19, 2018
Health insurance in the USA
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 7 comments | Omaha, USA | Jun 19, 2018
LINK Sex Magic: How to Cast Spells with Your Orgasms - Broadly
#supernatural#sexuality#magic#sex
Posted by By Lukian | 5 comments | Canada | Jun 19, 2018
You ever pay the 10% church tithes?
#agnostic#church#money#wife
Posted by By BucketlistBob | 5 comments | Louisiana, USA | Jun 19, 2018
LINK UN ignores Trump administration spin, blames Israel for Gaza violence – ThinkProgress
#DonaldTrump#terrorists#violence#Israel#USA
Posted by By Lukian | 4 comments | Canada | Jun 19, 2018
Part 2 - Aliens: Are we alone?
#conspiracy#government#religion#evidence#theories#world#alien#god
Posted by By Athena | 14 comments | Canada | Jun 19, 2018
LINK A Child In Idaho Has Contracted The First Local Case Of Bubonic Plague In Nearly 30 Years | IFLScience
#disease#evolved#humans#death#world#USA#DNA
Posted by By Lukian | 4 comments | Canada | Jun 19, 2018
Retirement!!!??? Reality check!
#retirement#addiction#taxes#Texas#wife
Posted by By BucketlistBob | 8 comments | Louisiana, USA | Jun 19, 2018
LINK Ann Coulter says the children crying after being separated from their parents at the border are 'child actors'
#conservative#children#parents#fox
Posted by By Lukian | 12 comments | Canada | Jun 19, 2018
This meme says it all
#memes
Posted by By DUCHESSA | 4 comments | NY, USA | Jun 19, 2018
You got a secret crush on this forum. How many?
Posted by By BucketlistBob | 18 comments | Louisiana, USA | Jun 19, 2018
Ever dated your next door neighbors friend?
Posted by By BucketlistBob | 5 comments | Louisiana, USA | Jun 19, 2018
POLL Atheists And Social Justice
#principles#community#rights#moral#justice#atheism#belief
Posted by By TroyBarber64 | 10 comments | WA, USA | Jun 19, 2018
Whats the ok age difference to date?
#friends
Posted by By BucketlistBob | 19 comments | Louisiana, USA | Jun 19, 2018
Ex priest..... ex nun.
#priest#dating
Posted by By BucketlistBob | 12 comments | Louisiana, USA | Jun 19, 2018
Does anyone else distrust someone specifically because that person has an "in your face" type of religious personality? I made the comment more than once that if someone told me a certain person was a...
#religious#Christian#reason
Posted by By ronnie40356 | 4 comments | KY, USA | Jun 19, 2018
Why label ourselves as heathens?
#heathen#nonreligious#evolution#secular
Posted by By Monty35792 | 13 comments | Morrilton, USA | Jun 19, 2018
You know who your real friends are when you decide who gets the honor of driving you too and from your colonoscopy! :P
#friends
Posted by By SukiSue | 11 comments | MA, USA | Jun 19, 2018
What NOT to do when you meet a guy for the first time! And ladies I'm talking about a good looking (his pics don't do him justice), very fit, tall dark and handsome guy!! Swooning... Talk about a ...
#relationship#justice#miracle#rescue#cats
Posted by By BeeHappy | 10 comments | Henderson, USA | Jun 19, 2018
Has anybody ever noticed things start to happen for you that you once cared about when you stop caring so much?
#Changes
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 25 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Jun 19, 2018
I’m not saying I’m smarter than Steve Jobs but, I would have made the iPhone charger cable about 5 feet longer.
#Iphone
Posted by By Duke | 20 comments | CO, USA | Jun 19, 2018
I'm thinking about having a coming out party! Being atheist after so many years as a born again Christian! Although, many of my oldest friends still don't know, it's time to tell them, and time to ...
#ComingOut#BornAgain#Christian#weddings#friends#Atheist
Posted by By Jewels | 33 comments | Santa Cruz, USA | Jun 19, 2018
Aliens: Are we alone?
#NeildeGrasseTyson#StephenHawking#extinction#joke
Posted by By Athena | 55 comments | Canada | Jun 19, 2018
Lawrence O'Donnell just acknowledged Atheists as having morals and a conscience! Who would have thought... On his "Last Word" program on MSNBC, he was interviewing two Christian clergymen about how ...
Posted by By Brightfox | 10 comments | OH, USA | Jun 18, 2018
LINK Sam Harris, Charles Murray, and the allure of race science - Vox
#SamHarris
Posted by By CarrieVey | 7 comments | WA, USA | Jun 18, 2018
I'm a better Christian than most Christians and I'm an atheist.
#Christians#Christian#politics#Atheist
Posted by By Kassandra | 35 comments | TX, USA | Jun 18, 2018
What are some ways we can make the world a "better" place?
#world
Posted by By Quazi | 27 comments | CA, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Generations ----- 1. Which named generation do you most identify as your own? (Greatest/Silent/Boomer/GenX/Millennial/GenZ/etc) 2. Barring your date of birth, how else have you found that you...
#Generations#birth
Posted by By APaleBlueDot | 25 comments | TN, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Please don't be this guy.
Posted by By DonThiebaut | 24 comments | Richlands, USA | Jun 18, 2018
What are some effective ways to get out of your broke, depressed, hopeless slump?
Posted by By Jessie | 31 comments | MS, USA | Jun 18, 2018
What is your response when people sneeze ( if any)? I like to say Bless You.. With Science and Reason. Usually leads to a lot of confused looking people.
#blessings#reason
Posted by By constancinople | 20 comments | OR, USA | Jun 18, 2018
LINK “America Is a Christian Nation” Billboards Come Down in Dallas After Complaints – Friendly Atheist
#extremists#Atheist#nation#Christian#pastor
Posted by By Dmej114 | 11 comments | Metro Detroit area, USA | Jun 18, 2018
For The Gamers In The Community....
#community#disorder#world#gamer
Posted by By twshield | 18 comments | TX, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Plato in his Meno asks if virtue can be taught. and It turns out that Socrates does not think that virtue can be taught, he initial says he does not even know what virtue is. In their discussion ...
#joke
Posted by By cava | 10 comments | FL, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Lucifer vs God I posted recently about going to church and what a waste of time that was. I have however continued to have coffee with Brian the street preacher. Fascinating guy. Always ...
#eternity#forgive#Lucifer#coffee#church#Jesus#soul#god
Posted by By Palindromeman | 8 comments | Australia | Jun 18, 2018
Is it hot where you are? I swear, we skipped spring altogether. It's hotter than a billy goats ass in a pepper patch!
#swear
Posted by By nutrition_nerd | 47 comments | Conway, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Who is going to win World Cup this year?
#world
Posted by By lkahleski | 11 comments | FL, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Morality and Religion: Secular? Go hand and hand? Other?
Posted by By Emilylrn | 9 comments | VA, USA | Jun 18, 2018
So... I just jogged past our community pool and it started pouring! I'm thinking, "Good! Rain, cool me off!" And I notice all the pool people got out and huddled under the porch roof to the shower ...
#community#rain
Posted by By SukiSue | 22 comments | MA, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Religious Homosexuals
#bullshit#earth#religious#religion#Bible#sin#gay#god
Posted by By Tendix | 22 comments | Omaha, USA | Jun 18, 2018
80 lbs in 8 months without any exercise and no dieting.
#Exercise
Posted by By paul1967 | 34 comments | Homewood, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Fountain on my back deck (one that used to be down in my garden/sitting area)...replaced the pump today with a different one, so much better water flow and 'babbling brook' sound!😁 Has a few ...
#Fountain#Frogs#yoga
Posted by By Free_2B_Me | 10 comments | Liberty Hill, Texas, USA | Jun 18, 2018
How do you feel about Yoga? I haven't tried it but it has been recommended as part of my treatment. I also equated it with spiritualism which i know is defined many ways but there again, I feel this ...
#yoga#belief
Posted by By confidentrealm | 15 comments | TX, USA | Jun 18, 2018
LINK Climate Change Is Likely Killing Ancient Baobab Trees - The Atlantic
#ClimateChange#climate#ancient
Posted by By SACatWalker | 5 comments | Port Hueneme, USA | Jun 18, 2018
If anyone is traveling this summer, where ya going?
#travel
Posted by By Nurse-Quantros | 18 comments | NY, USA | Jun 18, 2018
An alternative view of karma:what if karma is real but works a little different than most people think? Lets start by acknowledging reality. We know good people often have horrific things happen to...
#depression#ancestors#society#reason#murder#Karma
Posted by By BeerAndWine | 6 comments | san jose, ca, USA | Jun 18, 2018
How conscious are you of your carbon foot print? What do you do to minimize it? For example i compost all that i can.
#GlobalWarming#treehugger
Posted by By aperez73 | 14 comments | TX, USA | Jun 18, 2018
I admit I was kind of a bad girl in high school. One of my teachers had a nervous breakdown because of the antics. In every class I sat 1st row 1st desk for obvious reasons. What did you do in high ...
#teachers#badass
Posted by By Boogey | 24 comments | Chula Vista, USA | Jun 18, 2018
POLL The Multiverse: Yes or No?
#multiverse
Posted by By CarolE52 | 6 comments | CA, USA | Jun 18, 2018
This is a bit of a rant but also I would like to know what people's thoughts are on this. I had talked privately with some friends here but opening this up to the community. I warn you now, it's a ...
#beliefs#faith#god#parents#reason#community#friends#belief#aging
Posted by By graceylou | 32 comments | Canada | Jun 18, 2018
I made a group for us Halloween lovers. It's never too early to start planning your next creepy gig. &ILoveHalloween
#Halloween#Skeletons#monsters#horror#Skulls#demons
Posted by By CaroleKay | 18 comments | Los Angeles, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Boundaries don't keep other people out, they fence you in. On the other hand, there are the ones that are too dangerous to cross.
#Boundaries
Posted by By Wildgreens | 14 comments | LA, USA | Jun 18, 2018
An oldie but a goodie! John invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal, his mother couldn’t help but notice John’s roommate. She had long been suspicious of John and his roommate, ...
#mother#sleep
Posted by By Benthoven | 5 comments | New York, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Mathematicians for years have revealed the evolutionary forces behind social behavior.
#DecisionMaking#Mathematics#existence#evolution#evidence#animals#morals
Posted by By TheAstroChuck | 6 comments | NY, USA | Jun 18, 2018
What's the biggest physical turn-off when looking for a mate? For me, it would be bitten or uncared for nails. A close second would be poor dentition. Feeling rather superficial right now, but I ...
#Physical#condescending#areyouadouche#shallowmuch#douchebag#RobsaSnob
Posted by By RobLawrence | 39 comments | The Boonies, USA | Jun 18, 2018
LINK 'Stranger Things' Millie Bobby Brown Exits Twitter After Homophobic Meme
#Socialmedia#media#memes#kids
Posted by By Lukian | 4 comments | Canada | Jun 18, 2018
Where do you go to get the most unbiased news reporting? Is there even such a thing as unbiased reporting? Lately, I've been getting my news from "The Guardian" website, but I'm wondering if there's...
Posted by By RobLawrence | 19 comments | The Boonies, USA | Jun 18, 2018
What are you obsessed with?
Posted by By Redcupcoffee | 39 comments | Detroit, USA | Jun 18, 2018
LINK Americans grapple with recognizing facts in news stories: Pew survey
#fox
Posted by By TheMiddleWay | 6 comments | KY, USA | Jun 18, 2018
I wanted to join the Sexual Deviants Group but noticed that enrollment is at 69. I couldn't want to break that number. Out of Respect for the Position.
#sexualdeviants
Posted by By GipsyOfNewSpain | 5 comments | Severn, USA | Jun 18, 2018
If the past is a memory and the future hasn't happened yet, where are we?
Posted by By Geoffrey51 | 8 comments | Australia | Jun 18, 2018
Frightening hallucinations!
Posted by By Shelton | 13 comments | OH, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Growing up
#Age
Posted by By ezwryder | 22 comments | IA, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Joe Rogan Wants Everyone to Smoke Weed - Joe Rogan: Rocky Mountain High - Uncensored [youtube.com]
#video#smoke#weed
Posted by By phxbillcee | 6 comments | Phoenix, USA | Jun 18, 2018
What was the best thing that NEVER happened to you ?
#Never#best
Posted by By Wildgreens | 33 comments | LA, USA | Jun 18, 2018
If it is okay to kill animals to eat, is it okay to kill them for sport (fox hunting, grouse shooting, hare coursing) or treasure (Ivory, hide etc.) or entertainment (Cock fight, badger baiting, bull ...
#entertainment#animals#fox
Posted by By Geoffrey51 | 21 comments | Australia | Jun 18, 2018
POLL I was texting with a new-ish friend of mine who asks a lot of questions. I'm not keen on the idea that every question has to be answered. He got upset with me and said he appreciates my skills at ...
Posted by By pepperjones | 73 comments | WA, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Stuck in Springfield Mo.
Posted by By SeanNock | 10 comments | MO, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Congrats to Kafir and Raven for tieing Trivia Contest. Come and join us every Sunday at 6:00 PM EST for Trivia Fun in the Singles Chat Room. Singles Chat Every Evening 6:00PM EST through 9 PM EST.
#singles
Posted by By sassygirl3869 | 6 comments | Merrimack, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Morality - What is it to you?
#Compassion#religious#evidence#morality#belief
Posted by By CalvinJoe | 5 comments | Canada | Jun 18, 2018
[law.cornell.edu] This basically makes the Attorney General Sessions Lord of Asylum. He has chosen to turn away with extreme prejudice thousands without even a thought.
Posted by By KateZilla | 6 comments | TN, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Anyone else just tired of FOX vomit? I just want a reasonably sane world, with no ultrarich people.
#world#fox
Posted by By Mycroftholmes | 12 comments | PA, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Ok ladies, help me out here. Please help me understand and let me know what I'm missing. Here's the scenario: You're walking in your neighborhood park day or night with other people usually around....
#Walking#reason#hello#rape#etiquette#Polite#thisguysatroll#Troll
Posted by By lerlo | 12 comments | Fountain Hills, AZ (85268), USA | Jun 18, 2018
Frog in bamboo fountain.
Posted by By Pook | 7 comments | Space Coast, USA | Jun 18, 2018
What is Love ?
#love
Posted by By PolyChocolate | 20 comments | NM, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Atheists in general follow the tenets ascribed to Jesus more closely than most of the Xstians I have known and yet we are supposedly the immoral Heathens?
#heathen#atheism#immoral#Jesus
Posted by By Surfpirate | 10 comments | Canada | Jun 18, 2018
How come I don't see a lot of Wisconsin women on here?
#Wisconsin
Posted by By dbass27 | 12 comments | WI, USA | Jun 18, 2018
I made a friend here who I thought was matched 71% compatibility based on the questions. We were chatting along, getting to know each other, and the similarities were impressive! Then he mentions ...
#friends#Atheist#prayer#spirit#holy#hope#religious#agnostic
Posted by By Jonado | 46 comments | TX, USA | Jun 18, 2018
If you are not outraged, then I question your morality as a human being.
#DonaldTrump#immigration#morality
Posted by By BohoHeathen | 24 comments | Dayton, USA | Jun 18, 2018
POLL Which one is your favorite breakfast? My favorite is eggs but also love oatmeal.
#breakfast
Posted by By Sheannutt | 36 comments | OR, USA | Jun 18, 2018
"We are afraid of having and showing a small mind and we are not afraid of having and showing a small heart" - Joseph Jouber
Posted by By TheMiddleWay | 7 comments | KY, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Voting.....no candidate is perfect! To Not Vote is not a protest, it is accepting the status quo! Do you like what our country is becoming? Then you Must VOTE!
#protest#vote
Posted by By AnneWimsey | 13 comments | Groton, USA | Jun 18, 2018
"It is easy to understand God as long as you don't try to explain him." - Joseph Joubert
#god
Posted by By TheMiddleWay | 9 comments | KY, USA | Jun 18, 2018
"The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress." -Joseph Joubert
Posted by By TheMiddleWay | 8 comments | KY, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Can we be as vague as possible when posting a video or link? I Ignore those. Please give me some info as to what it is about!
#video
Posted by By TheGreatShadow | 12 comments | NE, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Time does not exist. Clocks exist.
#time
Posted by By Duke | 22 comments | CO, USA | Jun 18, 2018
Let's talk about the easily offended. Why are some people so offended by everything on the internet and in life? When a person has a differing opinion from our own and chooses to say so publicly, are ...
#easilyoffended
Posted by By Ryksie | 14 comments | Australia | Jun 18, 2018
Can you have sobriety without a higher power?
#higherpower#addiction#recovery#Sobriety#god#420
Posted by By Chronicarus | 23 comments | UT, USA | Jun 18, 2018
LINK Southern Baptists Call Off the Culture War - The Atlantic
#republicans#culture
Posted by By skado | 18 comments | AL, USA | Jun 18, 2018
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!