Think for yourself? The community for agnostics, atheists and others!

Meet other Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Freethinkers,
Secularists, Skeptics and others - all for free!

Join Now
Note: some topics only show up in specific categories (select a category to include them)
All Topics
Very first concert you attended?
Posted by By Dew25 | 34 comments | NM, USA | July 19, 2018
What are your thoughts about religious waivers for complying with public health or safety policies? I'm thinking about this because three Canadian provinces now allow Sikhs to ride motorcycles ...
#university#religious#college#policy#sacred#scifi#book
Posted by By pixiedust | 6 comments | Canada | July 19, 2018
Do you ever feel that no one "gets" you? Sometimes I feel like I shape shift so much, I almost don't get myself.
Posted by By Alimacbean | 30 comments | Sarasota, USA | July 18, 2018
Women (and men if you choose to answer), when does a compliment go too far? I often hear things that are insincere or plain rude. Do you find this often? Because I am not even close to a perfect ...
#relationships#compliments#Pickuplines#friends
Posted by By Akfishlady | 19 comments | Grays Harbor County, USA | July 18, 2018
Is anyone else addicted to reading or listening to audio books? I don't have a lot of free time to spend with actual books but I love listening to them while I drive to and from work. I just started ...
#books#magic#book
Posted by By Magic_Spork | 16 comments | TN, USA | July 18, 2018
I feel so pretty now!
Posted by By LEPeff | 22 comments | Eternal Winter, Pa, USA | July 18, 2018
Pick one and tell me how you would solve it: National Debt, Child hunger in USA, Homeless Veterans.
#USA
Posted by By antman | 11 comments | FL, USA | July 18, 2018
LINK Christian Minister: ‘Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos’
#relationships#Christian#minister#marriage#tattoos
Posted by By Dmej114 | 14 comments | Metro Detroit area, USA | July 18, 2018
What are body parts you find sexy and feel are underappreciated? For example, I love distinctive philtrums and collar bones.
#sexy
Posted by By StevenMichael | 27 comments | PA, USA | July 18, 2018
Complete this sentence "I wish I had someone with whom I could share..."
#relationships#communication#relationship#psychology#loneliness#community#Thoughts#intimacy#Flirting#romance
Posted by By WeaZ | 24 comments | MO, USA | July 18, 2018
They say you should learn something every day. What have you learned today?
#lessons#Learn
Posted by By Sara72712 | 20 comments | AR, USA | July 18, 2018
Marriage or Domestic Partners?
#religious#marriage
Posted by By NickyD | 18 comments | FL, USA | July 18, 2018
Favorite work of Science Fiction?
Posted by By Computronic | 27 comments | FL, USA | July 18, 2018
Thanks and mahalo for the welcome I've received. such an encouraging and enthusiastic bunch. I hope to read many of your posts and look forward to interacting with you all
#hope
Posted by By nyx808 | 5 comments | HI, USA | July 18, 2018
LINK Indian lawmaker says Mother Teresa should be stripped of civilian honour over baby-trafficking scandal - National | Globalnews.ca
#Catholic#scandal#mother
Posted by By gsiamne | 9 comments | USA | July 18, 2018
As a newcomer, I find Agnostics to be elitist. I'm not able to participate in chats or view people because I'm always one level short of the minimum. I hope you find your conversations stimulating and...
#agnostic#hope
Posted by By TheDoubter | 41 comments | CA, USA | July 18, 2018
Does anyone ever wish Aliens would come down and just shut up every theist. Like hey, fuckers! We didn't fuck those furry things to make you guys just kill each other all the time! - But dude we do it...
#theist#aliens#world#book#hell#god
Posted by By VincentTripoli | 18 comments | PA, USA | July 18, 2018
People call us skeptics and non-believers closed-minded. Have you ever changed your mind on something skeptical?
#nonbelievers#skeptical#skeptics
Posted by By windchamp24 | 11 comments | FL, USA | July 18, 2018
Comic series I am creating along the lines of my previous 'GOParents', where the viewpoints of the lone Atheist kid (the 'black sheep' of the family) in an otherwise all Christian clan are ...
#Christian#Atheist#comic
Posted by By Karcreat | 4 comments | ID, USA | July 18, 2018
Rambling's of a mad woman (warning, LONG)
#children#religion#Atheist#cancer#prayer#Jesus#pray#god
Posted by By helionoftroy | 7 comments | SC, USA | July 18, 2018
Really happy to be visiting my birth city of Sydney Australia. So much easier to be an Atheist here, rather than the USA. Even the 12 Step fellowship that I attend , has a lot of vocally Atheist and ...
Posted by By micktoz | 4 comments | AZ, USA | July 18, 2018
Grief comes in many forms, and they all require us to heal if we are to become 'whole' again. I've lost loved ones, through death and break up. But the first time that i was crushed by my ...
#mindfulness#survival#emotions#disease#healing#grief#death#loss
Posted by By josephr | 9 comments | Victoria, Canada | July 18, 2018
What is Reality?
#children#earth#video#truth#book#religious#belief#god
Posted by By kitarae | 21 comments | NC, USA | July 18, 2018
Anyone else here come from an abusive family? How has it affected you in later life and have you got over it? or are there still quirky squirms that bite every so often? I find at 70 years old I am ...
Posted by By jacpod | 18 comments | UK | July 18, 2018
If you are messaging with someone and they won't give basic information --such as what their job/career has been -- does it send up red flags? Is it normal to refuse to answer questions like ...
Posted by By SkotlandSkye | 27 comments | TX, USA | July 18, 2018
The one way I have found to quiet the religious? I ask them if Zeus or Hercules is real. Works every time.
#religious
Posted by By Bendog | 7 comments | Ocean Shores, USA | July 18, 2018
Any other Shakespeare fans here?
#Shakespeare#Theater#culture
Posted by By AmiSue | 27 comments | Fairfield County, USA | July 18, 2018
Where do you stand on the political compass? I found this short test interesting and accurate for me. I’ve posted my results...Here’s the link if you’re interested —> [politicalcompass.org]...
#politics#Authoritarian#Libertarian#Right#left
Posted by By BohoHeathen | 76 comments | Dayton, USA | July 18, 2018
What was your first reaction when you heard about the creation story, the fall of man and the talking snake?
#church
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 46 comments | Sallisaw, USA | July 18, 2018
Reading suggestion: Sapiens - Yuval Noah Harari Awesome book!! And after that Homo Deus from the same author. I'm still reading it and is mind-blowing.
#Noah#book
Posted by By ruben68 | 5 comments | TX, USA | July 18, 2018
Bad Breath
Posted by By RobLawrence | 19 comments | The Boonies, USA | July 18, 2018
A longtime friend of mine, whom I met in the days when I was a cabaret performer, fancies herself a singer. She has actually had vanity gigs in several NY clubs (with a vanity gig, you provide your...
#ethicalbehavior#tellingthetruth#sing
Posted by By RobLawrence | 14 comments | The Boonies, USA | July 18, 2018
Often when I test myself - "what is the next right thing to do?" i grade very very easily.
Posted by By hankster | 9 comments | slow, USA | July 18, 2018
LINK Blog:Union of Concerned Scientist: The Endangered Species Act is Itself Endangered
#environment#species#USA
Posted by By Lukian | 5 comments | Canada | July 18, 2018
POLL How important is having the same taste in music for a relationship?
#relationship
Posted by By G0dlessHeathen | 33 comments | IN, USA | July 18, 2018
LINK Indian Supreme Court Orders Government to Restore the Taj Mahal — or Demolish It
#SupremeCourt#government#federal#world#BBC
Posted by By Lukian | 6 comments | Canada | July 18, 2018
Who is next?
#StephenHawking
Posted by By Mokvon | 5 comments | TX, USA | July 18, 2018
On the subject of giving/receiving marriage proposals, what is your ideal proposal?
#proposals#marraige
Posted by By MyLiege | 17 comments | FL, USA | July 18, 2018
What is truth?
#humanity#truth#philosophicalcraptrap
Posted by By AronFajardo | 6 comments | Philippines | July 18, 2018
Utopian or Dystopian?
#humanity#agnostic#dogmatic#religion#atheism#world
Posted by By AronFajardo | 5 comments | Philippines | July 18, 2018
Given that assimilation and appropriation of external culture traits/features is a means through which a culture evolves and shifts as an organic entity, at what point or level do we, as socially ...
#anthropology#justathought#evolution#sociology#community#cultural#culture
Posted by By geist171 | 10 comments | NC, USA | July 18, 2018
Many people who subscribe to the values of the Enlightenment insist that things are only relevant if they can be rationally understood and scientifically demonstrated. That sounds reasonable or even...
#evolution#algorithm#animals#laws
Posted by By Matias | 6 comments | Germany | July 18, 2018
Does aggressive antitheism beget anti-atheism?
#religious#religion#beliefs#youtube#atheism#Atheist#video#god
Posted by By Gene_in_SoCal | 14 comments | CA, USA | July 18, 2018
Do you give compliments with honesty?
#singles#compliments
Posted by By Akfishlady | 66 comments | Grays Harbor County, USA | July 18, 2018
I may not go to what is currently recognized as a religious institution (Church, Mosque, Synagogue, Temple etc.) but I do wonder if other beliefs have come to replace the gods (believing in the State,...
#existence#religious#evidence#beliefs#belief#church#god
Posted by By Yanis | 18 comments | Canada | July 18, 2018
What are some of the biggest scientific breakthroughs??
#scientific
Posted by By Don71 | 27 comments | Canada | July 18, 2018
Would you rather have friends or fans?
#friends
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 47 comments | Sallisaw, USA | July 18, 2018
Let’s settle this once and for all...
#Pizzaislife#RealTalk#pizza#Notagain
Posted by By DancesWithFire | 27 comments | Australia | July 17, 2018
Confort or challenges?
#fear
Posted by By Sensiwoman7 | 27 comments | Romania | July 17, 2018
How many places have you lived in your lifetime?
#memories#friends
Posted by By Stacey48 | 82 comments | AZ, USA | July 17, 2018
What's the best excuse for being late you've ever used or heard?
#cats
Posted by By Josephine | 47 comments | UK | July 17, 2018
Today at the gym some dude was yelling and screaming at the screen while running on his treadmill. I mean absolute yelling, screaming and clapping, flailing his arms around, being a male nuisance to ...
#Police
Posted by By Cadelyn | 33 comments | CA, USA | July 17, 2018
Anyone watch Jesus Camp? (Yes it was fucking awful) How was your religious experience compared to that?
#documentary#childabuse#religious#Jesus#cults#Arrowhead
Posted by By Sirena | 26 comments | Pasco County, USA | July 17, 2018
What was the most unusual album you ever owned?
Posted by By jwd45244 | 54 comments | Cincinnati, USA | July 17, 2018
I know that some of you pioneer users miss the good ol’ heady days, the first months of agnostic.com existence, when cow humor was far more common than it is now. For those of you who yearn, I ...
#existence#mother#humor#cows
Posted by By TheAstroChuck | 14 comments | NY, USA | July 17, 2018
LINK A GOP-Backed Law Would Punish States That Don’t Fund Anti-Gay Adoption Agencies – Friendly Atheist
#Atheist#laws
Posted by By Dmej114 | 8 comments | Metro Detroit area, USA | July 17, 2018
How can we as a nation accuse Russia, China and numerous other countries of being an aggresser? We have been the most aggressive country since the last century. Can anyone explain this to me?
Posted by By myownmind | 35 comments | TN, USA | July 17, 2018
LINK Breastfeeding model causes stir on catwalk - BBC News
#Breastfeeding#BBC
Posted by By irascible | 12 comments | Australia | July 17, 2018
POLL How often do you watch the news?
Posted by By CrazyQuilter | 35 comments | AZ, USA | July 17, 2018
LINK Christian Minister: ‘Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos’
#Christian#minister#society#tattoos#student
Posted by By NerdyOkieDude | 17 comments | OK, USA | July 17, 2018
I like this caption!
Posted by By Lukian | 9 comments | Canada | July 17, 2018
What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Posted by By poetdi56 | 68 comments | Sanford, USA | July 17, 2018
Guys who joined months ago and who have not yet written a bio or answered many questions: You say you're interested in meeting women (or I wouldn't know you exist), but maybe show a little effort, ...
Posted by By Sooz | 36 comments | Los Angeles, USA | July 17, 2018
Had to delete for awhile, off social media. Glad to be back though. Guess I’m starting over, Sheri since it wouldn’t let me use Cheri as before. I’ve missed ya’all.🙂
#Socialmedia#media
Posted by By Sheri44 | 13 comments | CO, USA | July 17, 2018
Dystheism: The belief that god is not wholly good. The Roman and Egyptian gods had good and bad traits, and so goes the Christian god. He repeatedly ordered genocide, and did it himself, for ...
#Christian#belief#god
Posted by By ldheinz | 7 comments | Concord, NC, USA | July 17, 2018
LINK Judge rules for Trump administration in suit over family-planning program shift
#DonaldTrump#birth#federal
Posted by By Crimson67 | 8 comments | Kentucky, USA | July 17, 2018
Honestly, How many people look at the photos, instead of reading the bio? Is photos important to you? How many photos is too much? And do you pay attention when a new photo is up on the profile?
Posted by By WeaZ | 25 comments | MO, USA | July 17, 2018
How important are someone's writing skills when communicating online? Does the person's writing style affect how you view them? Does it affect how you perceive them in terms of starting a relationship...
#relationship
Posted by By graceylou | 52 comments | Canada | July 17, 2018
The most beautiful building in the world
#existence#world#rain#vote#5nbc
Posted by By RobLawrence | 22 comments | The Boonies, USA | July 17, 2018
Women's underarm and leg hair!
#bodyhair#grooming
Posted by By RobLawrence | 24 comments | The Boonies, USA | July 17, 2018
The Freedom From Religion Foundation is having their national convention in San Francisco November 2-4, 2018. @Admin said that if a large number of us plan to attend, they will sponsor a booth there....
Posted by By MissKathleen | 11 comments | AZ, USA | July 17, 2018
Manscaping???
#manscaping
Posted by By RobLawrence | 18 comments | The Boonies, USA | July 17, 2018
Advice please: I haven’t been on a “date” in almost two decades. I may have that opportunity this week. Should I just play it safe and watch breaking bad for the 10th time and if so, bourbon ...
#Bourbon#advice#1nbc
Posted by By Josh87 | 26 comments | IA, USA | July 17, 2018
It's funny, some days you look back on your life, and you're proud of some of your accomplishments and the things you've done, and other days you look back and all you can see are the disappointing ...
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 8 comments | WV, USA | July 17, 2018
How unusual is it for men to not like sports?
#baseball#soccer
Posted by By RobLawrence | 41 comments | The Boonies, USA | July 17, 2018
This is a scary thought!
#medicine#death
Posted by By RobLawrence | 20 comments | The Boonies, USA | July 17, 2018
What are some good atheist documentaries to watch?
#Atheist
Posted by By Atheistcomicguy | 8 comments | OH, USA | July 17, 2018
Which door will you open?
#doors
Posted by By Sheannutt | 46 comments | OR, USA | July 17, 2018
Does anybody else hate automatic flushing toilets?
#automatic#restrooms#Bathroom#toilets#public#flushing#before#flush#ready#hate
Posted by By Mea | 37 comments | CO, USA | July 17, 2018
Came across this old Facebook post.
Posted by By Mystical | 11 comments | NV, USA | July 17, 2018
The thing about agnosticism is, it’s not just about god or religion, it’s an honest, accurate and healthy mindset for problem solving and communing as people to take on the human condition.
#agnosticism#religion#god
Posted by By Inquisitor | 4 comments | PA, USA | July 17, 2018
Ouija boards are recommended for ages 8 and up. That's what's wrong with this country. You need to be 21 to drink alcohol but only 8 to summon demons.
#alcohol#funny#recommendation#country#summon#demons#faults#Ouija#drunk#drink
Posted by By Duke | 20 comments | CO, USA | July 17, 2018
Words to live by What words or sayings do you live by? Like: Live and let live. Spread your hits Don't abuse credit Don't fuck with me, I won't fuck with you Don't force your beliefs on me,...
#beliefs
Posted by By sellinger | 33 comments | NY, USA | July 17, 2018
I would like your thoughtful answers about the following:. One of our most popular cliches about dating is "Don't settle". However, each and everyone one of us is looking for a companion who will ...
Posted by By Compassion8doubt | 27 comments | Raleigh, USA | July 17, 2018
Since this is my Facebook 😂 Just wanted to share that I have a job interview, today. I'm super nervous. What do you do to psych yourself up for a job interview?
Posted by By nutrition_nerd | 48 comments | Conway, USA | July 17, 2018
The urge to see a hidden purpose... The greater the impact of events on our lives, the greater the drive to impose meaning on those events. Terrible, senseless accidents can never just be ...
#psychologist#atheism
Posted by By Matias | 8 comments | Germany | July 17, 2018
“Secularism is expected to decline throughout the 21st century since religion and fertility are positively related, while secularism and fertility are negatively related.” I’m curious how ...
#secularism#religious#religion
Posted by By Seajay88 | 7 comments | TX, USA | July 17, 2018
LINK 18 Women on the Very Specific Things That Make Them Horny
#sexuality#tvshows
Posted by By Lukian | 16 comments | Canada | July 17, 2018
Use four words to make an impactful sentence...
#words
Posted by By MyLiege | 65 comments | FL, USA | July 17, 2018
What makes something a religion? Hello fellow agnostics, I am inviting you to share your ideas... what are the essential components of a religion? If it is about a set of shared beliefs, then how ...
#philosophy#religion#agnostic#beliefs#hello#dogma
Posted by By SueZ | 11 comments | Australia | July 17, 2018
My goal this week is to take this sentence/question out to the back yard and bury it under the lilac bush: “What will people say?”
Posted by By ProudMary | 10 comments | Up A Holler, USA | July 17, 2018
Autobiography title?
Posted by By EdmundCinister | 11 comments | Australia | July 17, 2018
Ok is it just me or does anyone else's skin crawl when they hear/read the much over used word "yummy"? Even worse when a man says it. What ever happened to delicious, or tasty? I don't know what it is...
#yummy#delicious#tasty
Posted by By happyhiker1 | 58 comments | Snohomish County, USA | July 17, 2018
What are some great movies with philosophical meanings behind them??
#philosophy#movies
Posted by By Don71 | 45 comments | Canada | July 17, 2018
Quote: "Religion must remain an outlet for people who say to themselves, 'I am not the kind of person I want to be'. It must never become an assemblage of the self-satisfied!" - Frank Herbert I ...
#religion
Posted by By Strabo | 5 comments | Australia | July 17, 2018
Where do you think most of the Agnostic/Atheist type of non-believers live in the civilized world?
#agnosticatheist#nonbelievers#world
Posted by By sweetcharlotte | 22 comments | Lincoln County, USA | July 17, 2018
When did you tell your parents?
#agnosticatheist#parents
Posted by By Ashxoleyxo | 60 comments | SC, USA | July 16, 2018
LINK Two Christians Claim on Radio Show That Donald Trump’s Critics Are “Not Human” – Friendly Atheist
#DonaldTrump#Christians#Atheist
Posted by By NerdyOkieDude | 15 comments | OK, USA | July 16, 2018
LINK James Comey on Twitter: "This was the day an American president stood on foreign soil next to a murderous lying thug and refused to back his own country. Patriots need to stand up and reject the ...
#JamesComey#treason#traitor
Posted by By bingst | 13 comments | Wish I Were Going To, USA | July 16, 2018
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!