Mar 31, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by MojoDave
GOP legislator prays to Jesus for forgiveness before state’s first Muslim woman swears in
Mar 31, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Moravian
I have just been watching a BBC pseudo religious programme. Well it is sunday. The presenter was a young Muslim woman. She was bare headed and dressed casually so I wouldn't have known unless she had said so. She was talking to a humanist celebrant ...
Out Of The Illusion
Mar 31, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by William_Mary
Trump rants against socialism, but his administration’s crisis deepens (The Democrats, who speak for a faction of the financial oligarchy and the military-intelligence apparatus, agree with much of Trump’s domestic policy. Trump is ...
World Music
Mar 29, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Merrydelight
Cab Calloway
Mar 29, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by mufassil
Each and everyone of us in the picture is under death threats for speaking our mind. No not from a fringe few rather the vast majority of Muslims hate us for leaving and criticising our previous faith “Islam” and the BBC won’t allow us to speak...
Mar 28, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Kohelath
Well I'm glad the Christchurch shootings are over, & I'm happy about the changes to gun regulation. Beliefs of racial or religious superiority are really just for stupid people, but I really feel for the Muslims here in NZ, some of whom are refugees....
Mar 28, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by missgi
We're really not getting the point of government. Interesting: A Muslim House Representative was sworn on the Bible and then evangelized at the same time in her own swearing ceremony. What are your thoughts? Secularism pleases! to restore the purpose...
Mar 27, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Christa3070
Maybe I just don't understand humanity, like I thought I once did. It's kinda depressing. Human connection lost by technology, children killing each other, the bigotry and prejudice, and so much hate toward others for things they can't control (being...
Mar 27, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by DGJ0114
LINKPennsylvania lawmaker prays for God's forgiveness before first Muslim woman sworn in as representative.
Out Of The Illusion
Mar 27, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by William_Mary
'Epitome of Religious Intolerance': GOP Lawmaker Begs 'God Forgive Us' Prior to Muslim Colleague Being Sworn In "We as Republicans and Democrats can find many, many things to fight about. Prayer should not be one of them."
Mar 27, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by BookDeath
LINKLawmaker's Prayer Mentions Jesus 13 Times Before Muslim Colleague Is Sworn In | HuffPost
Mar 26, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by towkneed
So, the neighborhood kids were playing in the backyard with mine. One's parents are from Singapore and vegetarian, so they may be Hindu (or Buddhist I guess). Two more are siblings and I know they are Muslim. My boys haven't been indoctrinated ...
Mar 26, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Geoffrey51
We read a lot of commentary about how hard it is to be an atheist in the Bible Belt but being a Muslim in China is not so hot either .
Love Songs
Mar 25, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Sticks48
SERGIO MENDES "The Look Of Love"
Mar 25, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Nahiyan
Britain is dying a painful death....I'm 100% convinced that British government officials themselves are muslims....RELIGION IS A POISON...THE BIGGEST THREAT TO HUMANKIND...NOW THEY ARE TRYING SILENCE TOMMY ROBINSON ???
Mar 25, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by ninjarider1
Just like addiction!
Atheist News Network
Mar 23, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by AtheistNews
By Paul Kaufman, chairman, East London Humanists The new row concerns a curriculum called No outsiders in our school. The new curriculum’s aim is that all children leave primary school understanding about, and respecting, diversity. Areas covered...
Unitarian Universalists
Mar 23, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by UUNJ
Interesting position statement from UU Muslims.
Mar 21, 2019Mar 2019

LINKThe Muslim Ban is Still A Thing | March 20, 2019 Act 2 | Full Frontal on TBS - YouTube
Mar 21, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by BookDeath
LINKNew Zealand mosque shootings: Assault rifles to be banned - CNN
Mar 21, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by CeliaVL
There is going to be a demonstation in my town tomorrow at Friday prayer time, outside the mosque, to show support for the local muslims, in the aftermath of the Christchurch shooting. While I would uphold the right of people to believe any nonsense ...
Taboo Island
Mar 19, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by CaroleKay
And now IDGAF. Enjoy! Genie's Weinies Polish Muslims
Leftists
Mar 19, 2019Mar 2019

Mayor Pete Buttigiegs letter to Muslims in his city is refreshing. Agree/Disagree? Real Leadership?
Out Of The Illusion
Mar 19, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by William_Mary
Governments and media seek to cover up culpability for fascist attack in New Zealand (In Australia, successive Liberal-National Coalition and Labor Party governments have presided over 18 years of anti-Muslim hysteria and the ...
Mar 19, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Matias
I think that the old arch-enemies, socialists/communists on the one side and libertarians on the other side, have one thing in common: There does not exist (and has never existed) a country or society that could serve as a model for the ideal, the ...
Mar 18, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by JacarC
No white men involved, so no coverage, and no thoughts and prayers: Nigeria: Muslims kill 120 Christians
Jewish by Culture
Mar 18, 2019Mar 2019

New Zealand Jews showed solidarity with Muslims and closed synagogues on Shabbat.
Mar 18, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Freedompath
Will Connolly, the 17 yr old that ‘egged Australian politician, Fraser Anning,’ made a tweeted statement well worth repeating...”Let me inform all you guys, Muslims are not terrorist and terrorism has no religion. All those who consider Muslims...
Out Of The Illusion
Mar 16, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by FrayedBear
This report on the connection of press tycoon Murdoch, convicted paedophile George Pell, the Pope, and others brought together in this blog posting:
Mar 16, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Jolanta
I feel ashamed about the man who killed those poor Muslims in New Zealand. I feel ashamed that one of our own Australians did that. I am sorry for what he did, most of us here in Australia don't condone what he did.
Metal music
Mar 16, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Seriousreason
....ABORTED.... vespertine. ...
Mar 16, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Williamcristiano
Muslim countries do not accept Christian churches in their territory and do not accept atheists, atheists are sentenced to death for apostasy in Islamic countries where Shariah was implanted. I think it is not necessary for the Prime Minister of New ...
Autoimmune Disorders and Rare
Mar 16, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by LadyAlyxandrea
Post op day 3 update: There will be some TMI, which I will mark so you can skip if you don't want to get grossed out. Today was my moms birthday. I managed the hazardous trek up stairs to attend her birthday lunch. I ate a slice and a half of pizza...
Mar 16, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by phxbillcee
Is it ok if I say fuck Zuck?
Mar 15, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Amisja
I just want to say something...I don't believe in God. Most of us here either do not believe in God or are keeping our options open. We all know that religion is at the core of a great deal of harm in the world but religious people are not ...
Mar 15, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by LiterateHiker
Trump: His "Very Fine People," & The Killer in New Zealand are Connected
Mar 15, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by MrBeelzeebubbles
Immensely saddened by events in Christchurch today. Filled with loathing by the response of the thoroughly awful Senator Fraser Anning, especially as it appears that it was an Australian primarily responsible for this act of terrorism. My brothers ...
Sexual Deviants
Mar 15, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Cutiebeauty
? anyone have a thing for hugging? I Love hugs, especially a full body hug! Where you wrap your arms around each other, nestle your face in each others necks, entwine your legs... Feel each other breathing and feeling each others heartbeats......
Mar 15, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Petter
Fanatics don't have to be Jihadist Muslims.
Conservative Atheists
Mar 15, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Seriousreason
Well well .. who would of guessed . Lil old New Zealand has had enough of the Muslim invasion .. the link is biased because it's CNN . But for once it's close to factual ... Just proves that Islamic jihadists dont have a monopoly on terror....
Mar 15, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by BrokenMarrow
So what happened in New Zealand would be labeled terrorism or "mentally unstable" because the killer was not Muslim?
Mar 14, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Sparkles
An Australian man just committed a terror attack in NZ because he doesn't like Muslim immigrants in "European" countries... what the absolute FUCK? Claims to not be a Christian but also says motivation for basing the attack there was the Muslim ...
Mar 14, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by IamNobody
Just finished watching for a slow detail watching third time Westworld 2. Still scratching my head a little bit.
Mar 13, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by St-Sinner
Taking inspiration and clue from the American culture.
Love & Relationships
Mar 13, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Badshah
Study is very important for success life and love is very beautiful for girl and me
Photography
Mar 12, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by jasen
I mean, my first night back at the Mall......and this was there.......
Mar 12, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Justjoni
Are you just ‘relationshopping’? Is a checklist getting in the way?
Mar 8, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by doug6352
Islamic Scholar: No Western Country Has Successfully Integrated Muslims
Mar 4, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Ilovefood
LINKA Muslim, A Christian, and An Atheist meet God
Love & Relationships
Mar 4, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Sparkman
Hi everyone , I just wanted to say as I don't believe in god , it is absolutely OK with me but don't push me. I have lived with Muslims , Hindus and other Asians some years without any trouble . I was dumped by Christian woman .
Mar 4, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by EricTrommater
Same FR....same.
Feline Fanatics
Mar 3, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by bigpawbullets
Obviously the cartoonist owns cats:
Conservative Atheists
Mar 1, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Seriousreason
While laying in bed recovering from the flu I watched this Fascinating expose into leftist ideology and mindset .. The Marxist,'s and Muslims and brainwashed Black's hate hearing the inconvenient truth... I'm pleased I caught it before leftist ...
Feb 28, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by camne
Oh Great, Brett Kavanaugh Is Becoming Even More Of An Originalist Justice Kavanaugh doesn't seem to care much about case law. By KATHRYN RUBINO Feb 28, 2019 at 4:45 PM Remember, it's not just Trump, it's his minions as well...
Feline Fanatics
Feb 28, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by josh_karpf
Alienate friends and family with "super realistic" masks based on your pets
Feb 28, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by BookDeath
Here's another cover of Sound of Silence. This one is by Kimberly Anne. I like it. Disturbed is still my fav, though.
Feb 28, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by ipdg77
For the crazy cat people on Agnostic
Feb 28, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by mistymoon77
Those talons are not made for walking, more like swooping.
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
Feb 28, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by Yotemple
I received an important Texas Norml organization. The link I have sent in this message is to a prewritten letter to get cannabis decriminalized. Please take a very small amount of time to show support ! letter for the Action ...
Feb 28, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by Trajan61
Another victory for 2nd amendment supporters.
Feb 27, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by clarkatticus
Guess I got kicked out of Bernie Sanders group. I suspect that the truth hurts. Unlike most of the posters there I actually worked on the Bernie campaign and I still support him. I was also a California Democrat Convention Delegate and fought for his...
Feb 26, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by EricTrommater
Get your tinfoil hats on peeps....
Feb 26, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by nikolai248
I got a fun Theory. There is no such thing as a Christian or a Muslim they are all confused Jews. A Jew named Jesus Christ taught a bunch of heathens Judaism and they called themselves Christians. In 600 AD some Christian went and started Islam. ...
Feb 25, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by Millwright
Winter in Florida gives one the best sunburns...
ChessPlayers
Feb 24, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by Kodiamus
Marktzu since you seem to like the middle game, what are some of your favorite middle game books?
Bernie Sanders - The Revolution Continues
Feb 23, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by Marz
Bernie Sanders at the DNC last election cycle. No surprise he's still a fucking rockstar.
Feb 22, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by WayneWright
Hey everyone. I'm new to the group, from Vancouver. Just introducing myself. Have a great weekend.
Feb 21, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by Rudy1962
So that's what
Feb 21, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by Boxdoc
I'm alway feeling this
Feb 20, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by DaveSchumacher
Shockingly, being gay is a criminal act in 74 countries In a dozen countries, the punishment is execution (all Muslim majority) Tell me again how Islam is the religion of peace. One thing this tells us about that religion is that it sure isn't ...
Feb 18, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by zesty
Muslim terrorists target both hard and soft targets. Catholic terrorist target only soft ones. Never heard of a Catholic priest but fucking an aircraft carrier. So, which group is better?
Eclectic Jams
Feb 18, 2019Feb 2019

Chris Rea. - Nothing To Fear. This song has an Oriental vibe to it, and Chris Rea said in an interview it was inspired by a story of a Muslim immigrant being welcomed into a European community.
Feb 17, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by AtheistNews
POLLAccording to the European Court of Human Rights, the Prophet Mohammed may not be called a paedophile. This kind of statement also risks a fine in Switzerland, but some say the article behind it is outdated. When the Christian Asia Bibi became the ...
  • 21 votes
  • 0 votes
Feb 17, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by zblaze
LINKProminent Turkish preacher advises young people against dialogue with atheists | Ahval
Hippie Land -
Feb 17, 2019Feb 2019

I love water. I was born a fish in a former life lol. Love this playground?
AUTHORS, EDITORS, PUBLISHERS, AND READERS
Feb 14, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by evidentialist
@CarlHowarth -- Hello, and welcome to the group.
Metal music
Feb 14, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by Seriousreason
The guys who bought you the South Park theme ...PRIMUS.....
Feb 10, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by Marine
As Muslims immigrate all over the world it has been discovered that Saudi Arabia is spending billions of dollars to prop up Salafism wherever they are located. These countries especially Germany is worried that they will fund radical mosques. In ...
Feb 10, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by JacarC
Western Sharia Police ::: Sargon reviews some recent examples of the police refusing to enforce British law against muslims, and then attack those who have been complaining. ... Police forces across the Western world protect Islam over the rights ...
Feb 9, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by zblaze
LINKThe Mythology of a Cross: A Dozen Bladensburg Claims Debunked - TheHumanist.com
UK Atheists & Agnostics
Feb 9, 2019Feb 2019

Important Rugby match on today...Scotland v Ireland in the Six Nations tournament. Come on boys....make an old lady happy! Here is flower of Scotland as a pre-match encouragement! ???????
Feb 8, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by Dyl1983
Listening to "Swinging '60s Mod Party" on Stingray Music. I've always been a fan of oldies music.
Scenic Sites On Earth
Feb 8, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by AntaresRose
45 trusts no one and always considers his gut smarter!
Metal music
Feb 7, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by Seriousreason
Some early pioneers of metalcore. . ...BIOHAZARD. ..... .
Feb 4, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by GipsyOfNewSpain
The ameriKKKan way is Making a Buck so Accountability is Not Important once the Money Gets Delivered... So here comes Mention of the Saudis as Culprits again but No Accountability...
Feb 2, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by Novelty
I saw this post in the list: I have always said that all Muslims are dangerous if they are given the opportunity,something close minded numbskull liberals can not comprehend . Of course I had to try to respond, but I found out they've honored ...
Feb 1, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by Sydland
All because a Christian woman offered a Muslim co-worker a drink of water. F Religion.
Feb 1, 2019Feb 2019

Posted by William77
LINKJudge calls on Muslims to publicly disavow violence in Koran
Jan 30, 2019Jan 2019

Four former boy scouts arrested for plot to bomb Muslims in upstate NY - Boy Scouts really?
Jan 30, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by Trajan61
We have 2 quite radical anti Semite Muslim congresswomen who are calling for the destruction of Israel and also advocating leniency toward Islamic terriorist. And they are both democrats by the way. Makes me wonder where this country is headed.
Jan 30, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by Sheannutt
Dear sleep??
Jan 30, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by of-the-mountain
We may finally know where Trump got his border trafficking fantasies. A movie. A fictional one. By Laura Clawson "The source of Donald Trump’s lurid descriptions of traffickers taping women’s mouths shut and driving them ...
Tri-State (NY, NJ, CT) Singles
Jan 29, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by CoryRiv21
Hey everyone I'm Cory from NYC . I have always identify myself as an atheist. I'm just happy 2 see so many of free thinkers in one place......?
P.A.T.C.H. People Against The Christian Hypocrites
Jan 28, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by MojoDave
Jan 27, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by 48thRonin
At least I tried
Jan 27, 2019Jan 2019

LINKChristian Terrorists Sentenced To 25 Years For Plot To Bomb Somali Muslims In Kansas | Michael Stone