Insomniacs
Dec 29, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by RavenCT
Goodnight - another odd week with a break in the middle of it for a holiday (for some). Just do your best folks - we'll all be Mondaying hard all week. On my reached a goal today - I got a new Kindle and I think everything is now tranferred that ...
Memes edited
Dec 28, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by RavenCT
Some memes for the weekend.
Dec 28, 2019Dec 2019

LINKTeen Kills Pedophile Priest Who Abused Him By Ramming Crucifix Down Priest’s Throat | Michael Stone
Leftists
Dec 27, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by TheGreatShadow
Medicare would cover dental, vision — if Senate OKs House bill Speaking of Medicare, I applied for Medicade. They told me several times I make too LITTLE money to qualify. Fuck beans. My family has been here legally in the US for probably 5 ...
Dec 24, 2019Dec 2019

LINKTrump’s Turning Point rant about wind energy and “fumes,” decoded - Vox
Dec 22, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by NHjulie
Spending my weekend baking cookies and treats for family and friends. Been doing this for over 50 years now and love the memories of doing this with my mom, and then passing it on and doing with my children. Most of the memories are very happy but ...
Dec 20, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Paul4747
The main lesson of the Star Wars series (one possible reading) is how badly people screw things up when they think they understand "the will of the Force", or, by analogy, some other all-powerful supernatural entity. For example- Qui-Gon (for those...
Dec 14, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by JeffMesser
Does this seem racist?
Political debate
Dec 14, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by NHjulie
My nephew said almost this exact thing back at Thanksgiving. Do you think the younger generations will finally coalesce like back in the 60's?
Dec 13, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by powder
Original by a band called hunters and collectors. Probably better but studio done
Dec 13, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by K9Kohle789
When you are filling out paperwork asking if you're Spanish, White, Chinese or Other, or Prefer not to answer--yet your family has lived in America for 3+ generations what do you put down? When I fill out paperwork I check "other" and write ...
Hippie Land -
Dec 12, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by uncle-ernie
Just remembering Janis
Liberals Who Don't Hate Each Other
Dec 11, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by genessa
you have been seeing memes posted by boomers dissing other generations. you've been seeing memes by other generations, somehow usually millennials, dissing boomers, especially with the new insult "okay, boomer." guess what? it's becoming real ...
Dec 9, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Hathacat
Bad...so bad..
Dec 2, 2019Dec 2019

“The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently “............Friedrich Nietzsche.
Me Too - Women's Rights and Men's Rights
Nov 29, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by MojoDave
"Ohio bill orders doctors to ;reimplant ectopic pregnancy; or face &039;abortion murder&039; charges"..
Nov 21, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by FearlessFly
Country Comfort - Elton John Country Comfort was written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin and was first released by Rod Stewart in 1970.
Nov 21, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by zeuser
Rick Wilson, a former Republican strategist and now a Trump critic, tweeted this about the R's on the inquiry panel. The wordcraft is just too good not to share. "I'm starting to think that your lawyers suck, Devin Nunes is dumber than a sack of ...
The Observer Effect
Nov 15, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Observer-Effect
If a machine passes the turing test, and is as far as we can tell self-aware. Intelligent, then do they immediately become slaves? Or us Gods? Both Is to unplug an intelligence machine murder
Nov 15, 2019Nov 2019

Yeah prepare for bullshit storm
Nov 14, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Tomfoolery33
Bad pun of the day.
Out Of The Illusion
Nov 14, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by BDair
It is getting harder and harder to discern fact from fiction.
Humour, Fun, Chuckles, Laughs, or Cutes, From Everywhere.
Nov 12, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanada
A boy was assigned a paper on childbirth and asked his parents, "How was I born?" "Well, Honey..." said the boy's mom, "the stork brought you to us." "Oh," said the boy. "Well, how did you and daddy get born?" he asked. "Oh, the stork brought us ...
Science, Health & History Tidbits
Nov 10, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by EyesThatSmile
Showing TODAY! Mercury crossing the Sun. View online!
Nov 10, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by DavidDuhon
As we attempt to shift our culture from superstition based to one based on science and the reality of the present moment, we should begin to prepare for success. In New England, as churches are going under, they are becoming hotels, pharmacies, ...
Nov 9, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by ToolGuy
How the wall between East and West Germany really got opened. Is Reagan giving the west too much credit and did he take too much for himself?
Nov 9, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by kmaz
I haven't believed in any sort of god for many decades now, and it's not a debate with me. It has not (and still does not) interest me to argue with believers, particularly since I think it is critical to note that the onus is on the creators of the...
Community Senate
Nov 8, 2019Nov 2019

Why are my visitors on my profile all one member? Anonymous too.?
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
Nov 8, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by OldGoat43
MASS: NO BAN ON VAPE PRODUCTS Massachusetts regulators declined to uphold Gov. Charlie Baker's (R) ban on medical cannabis vaping products, but voted to begin regulating “extracts, concentrates and any marijuana accessories or devices used for...
Nov 6, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by libraryman
There is a lot of talk here in Salt lake City about the Killings of the Mormons down in Mexico. I noticed that there was no mention that these were members of the infamous Ervil LeBaron polygamous cult who were responsible for numerous murders here ...
Nov 5, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by MojoDave
"Cowardly lions" Jordan and Meadows are silent! 😄 No Defense Of Trump From Republicans In Released Impeachment Depositions 8.30 min
Nov 3, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Tomfoolery33
I guess that's one way to do it.
Nov 3, 2019Nov 2019

Chinsy Trump!!!!!!
Oct 31, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by vjohnson51
Although I do like some of my generations music, I'm still speechless (in a bad way) when listening to certain popular songs. Like "Stupid Hoe" by Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus' strange music videos. Lol. Any Millennial's thoughts on our generations ...
A Help Resource for Members
Oct 29, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by HankSherman
Put a few years in on construction, re-modeling. Expert of none, but experienced at many...willing to be of help where I can
World Music
Oct 24, 2019Oct 2019

Please welcome @JackPedigo to the group....looking forward to you posting some interesting music.
Oct 24, 2019Oct 2019

Thought I’d bring you a young Scottish singer/pianist/composer who is making a name for himself this morning, Michael MacLennan. - Beautiful Complicated ..from his new album “Dreamers”.
Sexy Pics Alternate
Oct 16, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by OldMetalHead
Love these things
Sexy Pics Alternate
Oct 15, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by OldMetalHead
Full figured woman
improving this planet orgasm by orgasm
Oct 14, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by RoyMillar
Hello ,How is everyone,,anyone have any stories to share ,and please share the site so we can get new members added
AUTHORS, EDITORS, PUBLISHERS, AND READERS
Oct 13, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by evidentialist
A colony ship. A generation ship. Over 31,000 years, 108 generations in space. Hanno the Navigator has a visitor.
Oct 10, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Gawd
Whoever created this was very clever...
Oct 8, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by ninjarider1
The local dog-catcher is held to a higher standard!
Environment, Ecology and Sustainability
Oct 7, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Allamanda
cautiously hopeful on forests -
Oct 7, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by St-Sinner
Do you Like Science? We all like to support science, we love to be called educated, and sound so reasonable. Therefore, we have seen waves of new researches, new thinking, new recommendations and new followings of "What to Eat", "What Not to ...
Oct 5, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by JacarC
Confederate Flag ::: A comment about those who revere the Confederacy, and the Confederate Flag issue. : These people have stories of profound, generational, sadness. They lost more than most of us US born can imagine. The northern army was brutal....
Out Of The Illusion
Oct 3, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by FrayedBear
An ongoing Australian shame caused by all political flavours - "Let me review. In 2007, the ABC broadcast fraudulent claims of paedophile rings in Aboriginal communities in the NT. These claims were used to support the launch of an inquiry into ...
Oct 2, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by LenHazell53
Poor Bernie 2020 White House hopeful Bernie Sanders hospitalized after suffering chest pains
Sep 29, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by AmmaRE007
POLL wow snow time?
  • 2 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 3 votes
Sep 28, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by jerry99
LINKTrump’s baffling tweet about hyphens and Adam Schiff, explained - The Washington Post
Family & Parenting
Sep 26, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by MarkiusMahamius
LINKGeneration Gap? or just a new part of our society?
Sep 24, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Beowulfsfriend
I was driving yesterday, Chicago to South Central Pennsylvania. Coming through Maryland I heard these two songs in a row. I wondered, "Wow, a perv station?" ttps://youtu.be/AIPGyKGuWeA
Instrumentals
Sep 24, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by chalupacabre
Field of cows rush over to listen to saxophone solo Still, a good thing he didn't put out busker hat for donations.
Sep 23, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Lizard_of_Ahaz
Online dating...
Sep 23, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanada
Wikipedia: “I know everything.” Google: “I have everything.” Facebook: “I know everybody.” Internet: “Without me you’re nothing.” Electricity: “Keep talking losers.”
Sep 22, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Truthseeker1968
Quotes I have seen recently: “I’m not gay, but $20 is $20” “Don’t grow up. It’s a trap!”
Sep 15, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Our_existence
The future generations of Republicans
AUTHORS, EDITORS, PUBLISHERS, AND READERS
Sep 13, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by evidentialist
Rant for the day. Sometimes I can't hold it back and it spills out. Edited and restructured from another thread: They gut the EPA. They drop restrictions on manufacturers. They promote coal and petroleum. They open our nature ...
Sep 12, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by LiterateHiker
America's sweeping tide of diversity
Sep 9, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by MsAl
LINKUnqualified And Ideological: A Guide To Trump’s Worst Judges
Sep 7, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by St-Sinner
 A woman places an ad in the local newspaper. “Looking for a man with three qualifications: won’t beat me up, won’t run away from me, and is great in bed.” Two days later her doorbell rings. “Hi, I’m Tim. I have no arms so I won’t beat...
World Music
Sep 6, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by GipsyOfNewSpain
"Tropical" by Giovanni Hidalgo on Congas and Johnny Rodriguez on Bongoes and Cowbell.... Mr Hidalgo has become maybe The Most Known Conga Player around the World of the last 2 Generations... His Father "Manengue Hidalgo" was a well known Congas ...
Sep 5, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by HockeyGuy
Conservatives fear of diversity
Academic (e.g., Science)
Sep 5, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Matias
Did atheism somehow cause - or contribute to - the rise of science?
Hippie Land -
Sep 1, 2019Sep 2019

Fractal of the day.
This Day In History
Aug 31, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by actofdog
August 31st. 1997 : Diana,Princess of Wales (born Diana Frances Spencer),dies in a car crash in a tunnel in Paris.
Aug 28, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by St-Sinner
New Millennials Survey in New York - It is really difficult to be a proud American (under Trump) What it revealed: 1. Religion - was listed at the bottom of their priorities, down 12 points 2. Patriotism - down by 9 points 3. Marriage - ...
Aug 25, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by RichCC
One way to immediately benefit society. I know it would be a completely unrealistic pipe-dream fantasy. But it's an idea I'd very much support.
Aug 23, 2019Aug 2019