Nov 23, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Rudy1962
I found it funny
Nov 21, 2019Nov 2019

Warning in advance
Nov 17, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by FearlessFly
Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey (Remastered 2009)
Nov 14, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Tomfoolery33
Somebody's not happy with this proposal.
Profile
Nov 14, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Mal-james
Just seen a panicking mom at Aldi desparately pressing her key fob. Asking whats up, she tells me the car won't open because the battery in the fob is dead. Its raining shes trying to pick up her child from playschool and shes phoned the AA. i ...
50s +
Nov 11, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by BCGoddess
In honor of Remembrance Day and Veteran's Day, here is a Poppy Myth; "An interesting legend tells us about the origin of the poppy plant as also about the effects of opium on chronic addicts. Long ago on the banks of the River Ganges lived a rishi. ...
Sexual Deviants
Nov 9, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by GipsyOfNewSpain
Technology is Replacing us at a Faster Rate we can Bare... For the Ladies is that "evil thing" that effective? Don't tell me... I don't need to know.
Nov 1, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by CaroleKay
Where's Rudy?
Gardeners
Oct 26, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by FrayedBear
Photographed from my kitchen window hence the vertical reflection left hand side! Here is the display in my neighbour's yard that I have now been waiting about 5 months for - the blooming red bottle brush trees - it has been 6 days since the ...
Oct 24, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Tomfoolery33
LINKThe Obesity Era
Oct 23, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by EyesThatSmile
Kings of Leon: Sex on Fire.
Oct 21, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Sierra4
Had tornadoes in my area Sunday night. I don’t like tornadoes, especially at night. :(
Uncommon words and their meanings.
Oct 20, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Remiforce
DISS--(Street slang used in Hip-Hop & Rap) --to disrespect
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
Oct 18, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by OldGoat43
UTAH FOILED AGAIN A federal judge rejected a motion from Utah's attorney general to dismiss a lawsuit challenging the legislation lawmakers passed to replace a voter-approved medical cannabis ballot measure, and granted advocates' request to move...
Oct 17, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by itsmedammit
Anyone going to the Freedom From Religion Foundation's convention this weekend?
Oct 16, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by glennlab
Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle
Oct 16, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by whiskywoman
have you eaten monkey
For the love of tattoos
Oct 14, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Gemini-1947
Monkey see, monkey do...
Oct 13, 2019Oct 2019

Cream/Paul Butterfield Blues Band Poster
Oct 12, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Charlene
Monkeys coming for them..
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
Oct 11, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by TheGreatShadow
Pot breathalizers are scheduled hit the streets in 2020. Below is what a friend of mine who is a chemist wrote about it. "The bad part is, because of the prolonged prohibition on use in most states, and also the research of the drug by clinical ...
Oct 10, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by warlord13
New & Improved....
Oct 8, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKCuteness overload: Rare monkey born at Australian zoo
Oct 3, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Haemish1
Last, best, beautiful day road trip! I checked the weather this morning as I lay in bed. The forecast was for clear skies and temperatures in the fifties. After dodging the worst of the big snow storm last week, I decided today was the day to hit ...
Leftists
Oct 3, 2019Oct 2019

Bernie Sanders uses his heart issues to promote Medicare For All.
Pet pictures and discussion
Oct 1, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Bobbyzen
Alexander, our sweet, beautiful, purring, talkative, beloved guinea pig, was getting old. He was getting thin. We knew his days were numbered. Alexander came to us with Kevin, a young homeless boy who we brought into our household 3 years ago. Kevin...
Sep 28, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by TheGreatShadow
Friend of mine posted this on FB. I think we can all agree. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a president who wasn’t corrupt? I remember the past presidents where I didn’t always agree with them, but at least I respected them. You would think that ...
Sep 21, 2019Sep 2019

Not My Circus. Not My Monkeys. Do you ever feel this way?
Sep 17, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Monkey
David Silverman, former President of American Atheists, tells his side of the story with the details of a pulp fiction. The interviewer appears to out the wife of American Atheists' board-member Matt Dillahunty as the...
Sep 12, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by RobertNappi2
Do the Math.....
Sep 11, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Rudy1962
Jesus is ghetto
Me Too - Women's Rights and Men's Rights
Sep 11, 2019Sep 2019

Gilead South - The Handmaids Tale of thr Northern Triangle Countries.
All Things Asia
Sep 11, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Boomtarat03
Vietnam's monkey island draws tourist and criticism
Childhood Nostalgia
Sep 10, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Kynlei
Sanrio began in Japan as a silk company in 1960. It soon expanded to produce rubber sandals. The founder noted that a cute design added to the sandals increased sales, so he hired cartoonists to design cute characters for his merchandise. The most ...
Sep 7, 2019Sep 2019

LINKMelania's 'Einstein Visa' Was Based on Her Having a College Degree — Which She Lied About Having
Sep 5, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by DallasKimmerzzz
I have two boys (grown). Don't tell me this isn't accurate! ;)
Sex, Drugs, Rock and Roll
Sep 3, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by SaucyCheryl
It's been a circus full of monkeys today Welcome to the jungle Guns & Roses
Aug 30, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by RobertNappi2
I just made an interesting decision...Watch trump's news conference on CNN or watch Transformers....I chose Transformers because they are more than meets the eye!!! trump sucks monkey balls every time!!!!!
Memes edited
Aug 30, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by Hathacat
A group of coatis filmed backward is very...dinosaurs?
Aug 24, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by altschmerz
LINKMonkeys With Smaller Testicles Scream Louder to Compensate
Simple Thoughts
Aug 23, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by Boomtarat03
Don't care🙂
Flame! The War Room
Aug 22, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by Cutiebeauty
Hey monkey, fuck you! You know who you are.. Please don't report me! 😊😪😪😪😓😂😂
Academic (e.g., Science)
Aug 21, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by LMORION
My daughter’s spaceship Orion. She is an EE on the sensor team. It will launch between January and March
Aug 20, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by UUNJ
Alternatives to ghosting. I like this.
Gardeners
Aug 20, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by dede18
In April an online nursery was selling last of bulbs half price and I ordered 5 of this exotic-colored lily. They were already sprouting in the bag and grew fast and robust, and ... Ta Da! first one opened. Truly a traffic-stopper :-)
Dharma Café
Aug 17, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by skado
“Mental transformation takes time, but it becomes easier with familiarity. Don’t entertain unrealistic expectations; it doesn’t take place quickly. It requires patience and determination over months and years, but if you keep it up, at the end ...
Aug 13, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by Tomfoolery33
Oops. Let me restate that.
Aug 13, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by daylily
I'd be willing to bet that the monkeys could probably make better gods.
Aug 12, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by Dhiltong
John Pinette
Simple Thoughts
Aug 12, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by Boomtarat03
Be happy🙂
Aug 11, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by Jama765
What are some ways you are selfish? I've been pondering lately how I'm selfish. I don't consider some ways to be a negative thing. What about you?
Aug 11, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
The World's Tinest Monkey Gives Birth To Even Tinier Babies (Twins) Absolutely adorable. 🐒🐒🐒
Movie Actors & Actresses Fans
Aug 8, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by Ray13
Brad Pitt Born William Bradley Pitt in Shawnee, Oklahoma in1963, and grew up in Missouri. He studied to be a journalist, but quit to try his luck at acting and moved to Hollywood. He worked on television, but little of it was memorable. His feature...
Aug 3, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by zeuser
I like this trend! Having fun with traitors!
Aug 3, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by Tomfoolery33
Daddy Was a Guitar Man - Ersal Hickey and the Squirrels From Hell Written and sung by Stan Gibbons.
Aug 3, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by Archeus_Lore
LINKRonald Reagan called Africans at UN 'monkeys', tapes reveal - BBC News
Aug 2, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by PondartIncbendog
Another wood turning project finished. This is Monkey Pod. This is a section of a coffee table my father built in the 1960's. I hated that table. It had the wrong legs on it and everytime it got knocked over he would have a fit. Of course, you ...
Aug 2, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by Angel3
I'm new here (a clear 'Duh' statement). I understand the disclaimer about the reasoning for a Point System. But from the newbie perspective, both site & techie challenged, it can be a real wonkykong waiting to earn points before u can advance to ...
Jul 31, 2019Jul 2019

LINKRonald Reagan called African U.N. delegates 'monkeys' in call with Richard Nixon, audio recording reveals
Science, Health & History Tidbits
Jul 30, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by Leafhead
I have been trying in vain to reach any creationists on line with questions regarding Lucy and Piltdown Man, both alleged frauds. Piltdown was the poster child for Human evolution from his creation in the 1800s until the 1970s. He was based on a now...
Cheesy Jokes
Jul 29, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by SKH78
End of school year ... grade school chant "School's out, school's out, teacher let the monkeys out, one went east and one went west and one went up the teacher's dress !!"
Jul 27, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by Cutiebeauty
Good morning all.... I'm having a day out today....Frankie, Jillian and I are going to the Victoria Gardens Amusement Park in Central Park today... And the Central Park zoo!! We are gonna show Jillian some monkeys and other animals... Maybe they ...
Jul 26, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by IAJO163
There is a god and he doesn't like me making fun of Trump LOL. Always a bad link. This was good. Real good! The idiot didn't notice and that was rich. As far as a value system goes it was spot on, eh? ...
Jul 24, 2019Jul 2019

This is how I feel about the news that Boris Johnston is now my Prime Minister.....Stop The World I Wanna Get Off (with you). - Arctic Monkeys.
Jul 23, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by Mirrorman
I enjoy wondering and talking about the human condition. If time seems to go by faster while enjoying what you are doing, then could that mean we are meant to get through the human experience seemingly as quickly as possible? And if so why?
Jul 21, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by Spinliesel
At my grandaughter's birthday party, I observed my former husband and felt concerned. He sounded like he had suffered a stroke. And because I am a true bitch, I said nothing, .Not my circus; not my monkeys. Now I feel bad, petty and small- minded....
This Day In History
Jul 21, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by actofdog
July 21st. 1925 U.S.A. John T. Scopes convicted of violating Tennessee State law for teaching Darwin's theory of evolution in the "monkey trial''.The conviction was later overturned.
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
Jul 20, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by Huskygirl4ever
Anything by these guys is awesome love Bad Company
Cheesy Jokes
Jul 18, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanada
What do you call two monkeys who share an Amazon account? Prime mates.
World Music
Jul 18, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by GipsyOfNewSpain
Back in the day... Mandrill was one of my favorite bands....
Movie Actors & Actresses Fans
Jul 14, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by Ray13
Marilyn Monroe. 1926-1962 Born Norma Jean Mortenson, later known as Norma Jean Baker, in Los Angeles, California. She never knew her father, who was said to have died in either an auto crash or on a motorcycle. Her mother was employed at RKO film ...
Jul 12, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by DesertInfidel
I apologize in advance for this "joke" but this is the kind of mood I'm in this morning... Why did the monkey fall out of the tree? It was dead. 😑 Feel free to comment with MUCH better jokes, if you'd like!
Jul 12, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by HippieChick58
This, OMG this....
Jul 10, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by Rustee
The famous "Monkey Trial" was begun this day in 1925... Thank NO god we are not as backward as then.... Oh, wait, we are STILL fighting the idiotic fight against the religious... I loved the statement that "preachers set up revival tents along the ...
Jul 8, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by THHA
Even a monkey would know better . . .
Jul 7, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by Coffeeman
Richard Dawkins called me today to congratulate me on becoming Level 6!!! He told me a few things like, "when you reach Level 7, you get a call from Christopher Hitchens!" "How is that even possible", I asked? "Trust me", he said! "This site ...
Jul 6, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by 1of5
What in the? Talk about pulling shit out of your ass. The Diocese of Peoria believes that Archbishop Fulton J Sheen – who died in 1979 – interceded in 2010 on behalf of a baby who began breathing 61 minutes after showing no signs of life at ...
Road Trip - Let's Actually Meet
Jul 4, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by thislife
Our trip is canceled so this group is up for grabs. If you are planning a trip and would like to meet other members along your route, feel free to post here and even promote the group. Post or message me if you have questions.
Movie Actors & Actresses Fans
Jun 30, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by Ray13
Julie Christie Born Julie Frances Christie in 1941 in India to British parents, he father ran a tea plantation. She started studying art in Paris, then went to acting on the London stage and British Tv. Christie soon became one of the most popular ...
Ethical Sluts
Jun 28, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by Wildflower
I asked the previous question because I have not yet gotten naked with my new man. And thinking about it, I wondered how others approached a new relationship. One of the questions on OKC is something about how you want a partner to be groomed. It got...
Jun 28, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by Captnron59
That'll learn him
Jun 25, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by St-Sinner
HIGH HATRED OF PROGRESSIVES AND CONSERVATIVES Do we all remember how American progressives ridiculed Ronald Reagan during and after the elections where he defeated Jimmy Carter? We did and said all kinds of things: 1. We ridiculed Regan at every ...
Jun 21, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by aahouck49
David Hume: aka St. David aka heretic "If God metes out infinite punishment for finite crimes, then GOD IS OMNI-VINDICTIVE" "Immortality of the Soul" . 3 arguments to consider. 1. metaphysical 2. moral 3. physical a priori
Jun 19, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by GipsyOfNewSpain
In Oklahoma, possibly a trump supporter, I don't know what to tell you... You have to read it....
Movie Actors & Actresses Fans
Jun 16, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by Ray13
Ginger Rogers. 1911-1995 Born Virginia McMath in Independence, Missouri. At age 14 she joined Eddie Foy's vaudeville troupe. Later she sang with a band, appeared in several film shorts, and had success in Broadway musicals. She first appeared with ...
Jun 12, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by Heather2367
Excuse me sir.....
Jun 10, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by AurumTechie
It's a bird! It's a plane! No way, it's monkey man!😂
Real Intimacy
Jun 8, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by Science-guy
It’s the remaining 30% that’s the fun part.
Jun 7, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by Floyd
I am amazed every time I read the history around the Bible. On the outside looking in it is an anthropological circus. Scary stories in order to control the masses. It confounds me how some Christians who read and follow the bible hate Jew's. The ...
Jun 6, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by Tomfoolery33
I turned 64 today!
Desert Island Discs
Jun 4, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by Lorajay
1.Green Eyes by Eydie Gorme and Steve Lawrence 2. Dream A Littke Dream of Me Me by Louie Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald 3. Fine And Mellow by Billy Holiday 4. The Rock by Etta James 5 Love Me by Norah Jones 6. Hey Sweet Man by Madeleine Peyroux 7. ...
Petitions
Jun 4, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by soulless
To STOP taxpayer-funded experiments on dogs, monkeys, cats and other animals, we must stop wasteful government spending. Our approach? Drain the swamp: cut federal spending that hurts animals and Americans.
Gardeners
Jun 3, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by JackPedigo
I really like unusual plants. One of my favorite is the Monkey Tree (Chilean Pine - ). I planted a 5’ tree when I lived in Seattle (getting it home was a funny event) and when I go visit the city I drive by and my tree is now some ...
Non Religious Science teachers -any age
May 29, 2019May 2019

Posted by Mcflewster
The thing I like most about this agnostic web-site is that one can ask any question at all. Questions are the lifeblood of science and in my internet searches for good examples I came across this one below . It illustrates the variations in ...
May 25, 2019May 2019

Posted by bleurowz
Watching Inherit the Wind on TCM, based on the Scopes Monkey Trial. Staring Spencer Tracy, Frederic March, and Gene Kelly. Hadn't seen it in a while. Simply awesome.
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
May 25, 2019May 2019

Posted by OldGoat43
CBD Can Help Curb Heroin Cravings, New Study Finds Ben Adlin May 21, 2019 The record-breaking climb in US overdose deaths—which now outnumber peak annual deaths from car crashes, guns, and HIV—has led some to second-guess cannabis ...
May 22, 2019May 2019

Posted by TimeOutForMe
Hindus probably have the most gods. Each month there's a different one to worship - for luck, knowledge, health and so on. ...and the main gods differ from north to south. There's also the snake god the monkey god and so on and special festivals ...
The Beatles
May 20, 2019May 2019

Posted by AlasBabylon
The Beatles - Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey (2018 mix)
Insomniacs
May 18, 2019May 2019

Posted by RavenCT
Goodnight Kitty: Did yardwork today - I suspect I'm either going to look like this at bedtime or like that jazzed up monkey I posted that needs Ibuprofen! lol Also Raspberrry canes are vicious!
May 16, 2019May 2019