Showing the newest forum posts in all categories as well as posts from your groups.

You can also send messages privately to @SiteSupport for member related questions and @Admin for all other questions

Sep 22, 2020Sep 2020

REMINDER: Thursday, September 24th at 7:00 PM EST USA is our next ZOOM CHAT NITE. Please PM Sassygirl3869 if you would like a link to join us. Thanks all.
Sep 21, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Honir
I have received messages and I am unable to reply. It let's me reply but after a page refresh it isn't showing my replies.
Sep 20, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by LiterateHiker
Have words and numbers vanished from your posts?
Sep 20, 2020Sep 2020

REMINDER: Tonight, September 20th at 6:00 PM EST USA is ZOOM TRIVIA night. Everyone is welcome!!!!! Please private message Sassygirl3869 if you would like a link to join us.
Sep 19, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by RavenCT
I hear there are administrative site moderators now. Perhaps it would be good to warn them of possible malfeasance by members ganging up to report. I suspect it won't take long for certain groups to do so. They may want to flag people ...
Sep 17, 2020Sep 2020

REMINDER: Tonight, September 17th is our next ZOOM CHAT NIGHT at 7:00 PM EST USA. Everyone is welcome!!!! Please private message Sassygirl3869 if you would like a link to join us.
Sep 17, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Honorabledougn
A nice feature to add into alerts would be delete all or the ability to only get a limited number of posts per person.
Sep 14, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by AnneWimsey
I guess i have to now joinEVERY SINGLE GROUP on here so i can see posts? It is getting about 50-50 , in terms of "post not available", even from people i follow . When i joined groups was totally optional, not a must-do.
Sep 13, 2020Sep 2020

REMINDER: Due to my birthday TRIVIA ZOOM will be starting at 7. Use same link. Thanks.
Sep 12, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by FuckReligion
Anyone else get their whole bio/description deleted?
Sep 9, 2020Sep 2020

REMINDER: Tomorrow, Thursday night is our next ZOOM CHAT NIGHT at 7:00 PM EST USA. Everyone is welcome!!!! Come and meet some of our Agnostic members up close and personal. If you'd like a link to join us, please private message Sassygirl3869. ...
Sep 9, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by HenAgnDon
How do I join "Religious Naturalism"
Sep 9, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by TheMiddleWay
@Admin I ask here because I can't ask there. Slug.com is often down for extended periods of time (such as now, 9/9 all morning) I've not been on enough to know if this is periodic or sporadic, intentional or accidental. Any insight?
Sep 8, 2020Sep 2020

REMINDER: tHURSDAY Nite at 6:00 PM EST USA is our next ZOOM CHAT NIGHT!!!!!! Everyone is welcome! Meet some of your Agnostic friends up close and personal. Please private message Sassygirl3869 if you would like a link to us.
Sep 8, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by HenAgnDon
Questionnaires etc questions
Sep 7, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by TomMcGiverin
Looks like something's fucked up with all of the forums. When you click on a post, you no longer see any of the comments displayed. This seems to have begun sometime today. Update: Looks like it's now been fixed. I can read and make comments again.
Sep 7, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by MissKathleen
@Admin, @cs10 @Creative51 posted: At this moment no comments are showing any where. Do not know if this is just me or system wide. 09/07/2020 @9:51EDT Same here at 19:13 MST on web site using iPad
Sep 4, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Amzungu
Multiple times now I have written private messages only to have them disappear when I hit send. Does anyone else have this problem? I recently lost a lengthy message, rewrote it and tried to copy it before sending it in case it disappeared again, and...
Sep 4, 2020Sep 2020

REMINDER: Our next TRIVIA ZOOM NIGHT is Sunday, September 6th at 6:00 PM EST USA. Everyone is welcome to participate. Please private message Sassygirl3869 for a link to join if you don't have one. Thanks. See you!!!
Sep 3, 2020Sep 2020

REMINDER: Tonight, Thursday, September 3rd is our next ZOOM CHAT NIGHT at 7:00 PM EST USA. Everyone welcome. Please private message Sassygirl3869 if you would like a link to join us before 6:00 PM EST USA. Thanks.
Sep 1, 2020Sep 2020

REMINDER: Thursday, September 3rd is our next ZOOM CHAT NIGHT at 7:00 PM EST USA. Everyone is invited!!!! If you don't have a link already and would like to us, please private message Sassygirl3869 for a link. Thanks. Hopr to see you!!!!!!
Aug 30, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by RobinGray
You know, when you redesign the whole app, a courtesy post of where to find everything would be nice. Am I right folks?
Aug 29, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by JeffMurray
Would you like to block me, too? You may have followed the thread that contained the following, but in case you hadn't, I obtained a screen shot of it you can read here or go to her posts (here: "A man changed member&039;s replies to support his post. I objected.") and read whatever may still be available ...
Aug 27, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Flyingsaucesir
Is access to this site purposely being reduced?
Aug 26, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by RobinGray
Can the admin(s) do whatever reset magic that makes the pages load easier? (Yes I’ve cleared the cache on my phone and shit)!
Aug 26, 2020Aug 2020

Regret to inform you there will be no ZOOM CHAT or ZOOM TRIVIA this week. Sassygirl3869 needs to visit her ill daughter in NH. It will resume next Thursday and Sunday. Thanks.
Aug 23, 2020Aug 2020

REMINDER: Tonight, August 23rd is TRIVIA ZOOM NIGHT. I am sending out links to our regulars - EVERYONE is welcome to join us at 6:00 PM EST USA. Please private message Sassygirl before 5:00PM EST USA if you would like to join us. Thanks.
Aug 22, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Fred_Snerd
I originally posted this thread, , with the text, "Rebel Diaz - Revolution Has Come - 2012." When it got approved, it was changed to "Rebel Diaz - Revolution Has Come - 20". I fixed it. It broke. I went through this again a couple of ...
Aug 20, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by TomMcGiverin
It's ironic that this happens at the same time as the recent controversy with the site over some members leaving and the admin. commenting on faults with how the site turned out, but I am happy to report that I finally got my site T-shirt for ...
Aug 18, 2020Aug 2020

REMINDER: Thursday, August 20th is our next ZOOM CHAT NITE. Join us at 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST USA for casual talk, current events review and humor. EVERYONE is welcome!!!!! If you don't have a link and would like one, please private message ...
Aug 17, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Green_Soldier71
Hearts and Percentages
Aug 16, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by TeresaWyckoff
Fake who was blocked
Aug 16, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Gatovicolo
Missing Televangelists. .
Aug 15, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Sgt_Spanky
There was a discussion begun in the Community Senate that was decided to be brought into the general community for everyone's input. What ideas do you have to grow and improve this site? This is a creative experiment so they can be anything ...
Aug 14, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by itsmedammit
This is an article posted on slug.co, admin's other website. I have to admit that I did not read the entire thing as it went on and on about wokeism. I think it is bizarre for a couple of reasons. I think concept of "woke" is ridiculous and is not...
Aug 13, 2020Aug 2020

REMINDER: ZOOM CHAT will be held tonight, August 13th, Thursday at 7:00PM EST USA and following Thursdays. I have sent out links for the next 6 weeks to everyone who has participated in the past. Please private message Sassygirl3869 if you would ...
Aug 12, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Fred_Snerd
Does anyone know why it takes my posts so long to become visible?
Aug 9, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Green_Soldier71
A profile question...
Aug 9, 2020Aug 2020

SORRY: NO TRIVIA ZOOM TONIGHT!!!!! WILL RESCHEDUE!!!!
Aug 8, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Basem
I do not want to be bothering, but when i type a reply on the chat and send it, it appears when i am on the page, as i browse away and get back to the chat, i find that the reply had disappeared.
Aug 8, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Basem
Greetings Admins... i was wondering if Humanist. is a mirror website for Agnostic.. since it is obvious to you that in some religious countries "agnosticism" and "atheism" are banned, including where i reside. so i was wondering that, if i use ...
Aug 8, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Mark013
Speaks for itself.
Aug 4, 2020Aug 2020

REMINDER: Our next ZOOM CHAT NIGHT is Thursday this week. August 6th at 7:00 PM EST USA. Please private message Sassygirl3869 for a link to join our motley crew for discussion, banter and jokes. All our welcome!!!!!!!
Aug 3, 2020Aug 2020

REMINDER: Wednesday August 5th at 7:00 PM EST USA is our next ZOOM CHAT NIGHT. Please private message Sassygirl3869 for a link to join our motley crew.
Aug 2, 2020Aug 2020

REMINDER: Tonight, August 2nd at 6:00 PM EST USA is our next TRIVIA ZOOM NIGHT>Please private message Sassygirl3869 for a link to the Zoom Room. Hope to see you there!!!!
Aug 1, 2020Aug 2020

REMINDER: Tomorrow, Sunday, August 2nd is our next TRIVIA ZOOM NIGHT at 6:00 PM EST USA. Please private message Sassygirl3869 for a link to join us.
Jul 29, 2020Jul 2020

REMINDER: TONIGHT, Wednesday, July 29th is our next ZOOM CHAT NIGHT. Please message Sassygirl3869 if you would like to join us!!!!! Hope to see you there!!!!!
Jul 26, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKAntique vampire-slaying kit up for auction. Bible, crucifix and pistol included. | Live Science
Jul 26, 2020Jul 2020

REMINDER: Tonight, Sunday, July 26th at 6:00 PM EST USA is our next TRIVIA ZOOM NIGHT. Please private message Sassygirl3869 for a link to the Zoom Room.
Jul 23, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
If a person that has blocked me has 'Reacted' to a post, but no comments show (obviously) when they have commented, why does the post show "Be the first to comment and get double " ?
Jul 22, 2020Jul 2020

REMINDER: Tonight, Wednesday, July 22nd at 7:00 PM EST USA is our next ZOOM CHAT Night. Please private message Sassygirl3869 if you'd like to get a link to the ZOOM ROOM. Thanks. Hope to see you there!!!!!!
Jul 21, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by praytothemilkjug
to this community: I have been taking needed breaks from this site...... I am confused by the site itself. It said you posted a reply to my reply, then it won't let me view it. I am confused what it doing with this message, I thought it was an email...
Jul 21, 2020Jul 2020

REMINDER: Tomorrow night, Wednesday, July 22nd at 7:00 PM EST USA is our next ZOOM CHAT NIGHT. Come and meet some of your Agnostic.com members up close and personal - or not. Your choice. Everyone is welcome!!! Please private message Sassygirl3869 ...
Jul 19, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by lakota_5
so... um... help me with this... i just browsed who has been checking me out... and it's mostly 70+ year old men... am i a type for 70+ year old gay men? listen... i am not insecure and have no issue with my LGBTQIA brothers and sisters... but ... ...
Jul 19, 2020Jul 2020

REMINDER: Tonight, July 19th, Sunday, at 6:00 PM EST USA. is our next TRIVIA ZOOM NIGHT. Please private message Sassygirl3869 for a link to the Zoom Room. All welcome.
Jul 15, 2020Jul 2020

REMINDER: Tonight, Wednesday, July 15th at 7:00 PM EST USA is our next ZOOM CHAT NITE!!!!!!! Everyone is welcome to join other Agnostic.com members up close and personal or not. Please private message Sassygirl3869 for a link to our ZOOM Room.
Jul 15, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by Lightupmylife
Poof! I had a very nasty response and won’t allow these things to bother me so “block” forever. Bye bye
Jul 13, 2020Jul 2020

REMINDER: tONIGHT, July 13th - Monday, at 6:00 PM EST USA is our next TRIVIA ZOOM NIGHT. I have sent our regulars new links for tonight's ZOOM ROOM> Everyone is invited. If you would like to join us please private message Sassygirl3869 for a link to...
Jul 12, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by Umbrella_Guard
Subway is dead. Beware of 7582 Broadway Lemon Grove California 91945 During a pandemic, they opened the store. Employee did everything expected but they failed to : encourage social distancing between customers, wear a hair net and also failed to ...
Jul 12, 2020Jul 2020

ATTENTION: TRIVIA ZOOM GROUP will be held on MONDAY NITE, July 13th at 6:00 PM EST USA. Please private message Sassygirl3869 if you will be attending and I will send you a new link for Monday night. Sorry I couldn't do Sunday. Something came up.
Jul 12, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by Lnogodnoking
Tryna get to level 2 so I can smile at some of you.
Jul 11, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by Noyi
Voice message
Jul 8, 2020Jul 2020

REMINDER: Tonight is our next Zoom Chat Nite at 7:00 PM EST USA. Come and meet your fellow Agnostic.com members up close and personal or without video. If you'd like a link to join us, please private message Sassygirl3869. Thanks. Hope to see you ...
Jul 6, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by Dead
I got a welcome post and comments and they all disappeared already? Where did they go why can’t I see them
Jul 6, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by lancewalter
what should i do about agnostic.com errors ? The site refuses to open on opera,chrome and phoenix browser,the app has a bug that doesn't allow me to login with google and i can't upload any pics on the site. How do you guyz upload pictures ? Please ...
Jul 5, 2020Jul 2020

REMINDER: Tonight, July 5th 6:00 PM EST USA is our next Trivia Zoom Night. If you'd like to join us please private message Sassygirl3869 for a link to the zoom room.
Jul 1, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by iamWVhumanist
So I tried this site out about a year ago after realizing I was non binary and getting an offical autism diagnosis. I was still lacking confidence and blamed a lot of the problems I saw on here on myself. So just left. I decided to come back. Now ...
Jul 1, 2020Jul 2020

REMINDER: Tonight is ZOOM CHAT NIGHT from 7 -10 PM EST USA. If you would like to join us please private message Sassygirl3869 for a link to the Zoom Room. Thanks.
Jun 30, 2020Jun 2020

REMINDER: tOMORROW night, Wednesday, July 1st is our next ZOOM CHAT NIGHT from 7 - 10 PM EST USA. Meet Agnostic members up close and personal, with or without video - whatever you feel comfortable with. Laid back with stories, jokes and discussion ...
Jun 28, 2020Jun 2020

REMINDER: Tonight, June 28th at 6:00 PM EST USA is our next TRIVIA ZOOM NITE. Please join us for a fun-filled session of facts and fooling around. You are invited to being your own trivia questions. If you are new to the , you will need a ZOOM link ...
Jun 27, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by Carla1963
So i downloaded the app, but it doesn't recognize me, do I have to start a new account through the app????
Jun 26, 2020Jun 2020

REMINDER: Sunday, June 28th at 6:00 PM EST USA is our next TRIVIA ZOOM NIGHT. If you would like to join us please private message Sassygirl3869 for a link. Thanks!!!
Jun 25, 2020Jun 2020

REMINDER: sUNDAY AT 6:00 PM EST USA is our next TRIVIA ZOOM NIGHT. Join us for a fun game - no scores kept anymore - everyone invited to bring their own trivia questions!!!! If you'd like to join us, please private message Sassygirl3869 for a link ...
Jun 25, 2020Jun 2020

LINKTrump Amps Up the Racism Because He’s Failed at Everything Else: A Closer Look - YouTube
Jun 21, 2020Jun 2020

Congrats to Single/Mingle/Chat Group!!!!! We just hit 1600 members!!!! We are one of the largest groups on Agnostic.com for singles!!!!! Several couples have met their significant other!!!! Others are still looking!!!!! We have a chat room which ...
Jun 21, 2020Jun 2020

REMINDER: Tonight, Sunday, June 21st is our next TRIVIA ZOOM NIGHT. Please private message Sassygirl3869 if you would like to join us. Thanks.
Jun 20, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by Crystalite
Members
Jun 19, 2020Jun 2020

REMINDER: Sunday, June 21st at 6:00 PM EST USA is our next TRIVIA ZOOM NIGHT. Everyone is welcome to join us for a fun game of Trivial Pursuit. You are also encouraged to bring your own trivia questions. We learn so much from each other. If you ...
Jun 18, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by JohnnyQB
There are too many SJW idiots here... You people need to wake the fuck up. The cops are not your enemy, the government is not your enemy. You are your enemy.... Adios and I won’t let the door hit me on the way out....
Jun 17, 2020Jun 2020

Tulsa, Oklahoma begs Trump to cancel his rally Saturday or at least move it outside. Agree/Disagree??? Are Tulsa's numbers going to skyrocket? Will rally goers spread it to other states???
Jun 17, 2020Jun 2020

REMINDER: Tonight, June 17th is our next ZOOM CHAT NIGHT. We start at 7:00 PM and usually finish around 10:00 PM EST USA or thereabouts. Everyone is welcome to join us up close and personal, or not, (you can block your body and use your voice). If ...
Jun 14, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by Rich177
So, they want to send me a link to verify email at an email that doesn't exist, and when i correct it, claim that the email that does exist doesn't.
Jun 14, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by Jetty
What does it mean when a member is "not available"?
Jun 14, 2020Jun 2020

REMINDER: Tonight, Sunday, June 14th is our next Trivia Zoom Night. You are welcome to join us for a fun game with frivolity at 6:00 PM EST USA. Please message Sassygirl3869 if you would like a link.
Jun 12, 2020Jun 2020

REMINDER: Sunday, June 14th at 6:00 PM EST USA is our next TRIVIA ZOOM NIGHT. If you would like a link please private message Sassygirl3869. Thanks. Hope to see you for fun and facts and frivolity.
Jun 9, 2020Jun 2020

Congrats to Leftist Group. We just reached 260 members. What makes a Leftist? Belief in diversity, equality for all races, religions, nationalities and genders. Also a dislike for this current Trump administration and its racist, homophobic and ...
Jun 9, 2020Jun 2020

REMINDER: Tomorrow night, June 10th from 7-10 PM EST USA is our next ZOOM CHAT NITE. Come and meet this international group of friendly folks for conversation. If you would like a link to join us, please private message Sassygirl3869. Thanks. Hope ...
Jun 8, 2020Jun 2020

REMINDER: Wednesday, June 10th is our next Zoom Chat Night at 7:00 PM -10:00 PM EST USA. Please private message Sassygirl3869 if you'd like to join us friendly folks!!!! I'll send you a link. Thanks!!!!
Jun 7, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by whitmore
I'm confused. Why don't I always get points when I "like" someone's post?
Jun 7, 2020Jun 2020

REMINDER: tONIGHT at 6:00 PM EST USA is our next Trivia Zoom Night, Sunday, June 7th. If you would like a link to join us please private message Sassygirl3869. Thanks.
Jun 6, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by JuneSummerSky
There are so many groups I sometimes think I don't know all of them. Im looking for a group interested in self reliance and survival. Is there one ?
Jun 3, 2020Jun 2020

REMINDER: Tonight, June 3rd is our next Zoom Chat Night from 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST USA. Please private message Sassygirl3869 if you would like a link.
May 31, 2020May 2020

REMINDER: Tonight at 6:00 PM EST USA is our next Trivia Zoom Night. If you would like to join us please private message Sassygirl3869 for a link. Thanks.
May 30, 2020May 2020

Posted by Alchemy
what is this?
May 30, 2020May 2020

REMINDER: Tomorrow, Sunday, May 31st is our next Trivia Zoom Night at 6:00 PM EST USA. Please private message Sassygirl3869 for a link to join. Thanks.
May 30, 2020May 2020

Posted by altschmerz
Hi Admin, I'm seeing posts from groups I've hidden, just a heads up to let you know. (I get notifications when members I follow respond to posts there.)
May 29, 2020May 2020

REMINDER: Sunday, May 31st is our next Zoom Trivia Night at 6:00 PM EST USA. Please private message Sassygirl3869 if you would like a link. Thanks.
May 28, 2020May 2020

REMINDER: Sunday, May 31st at 6:00 PM EST USA is our next Zoom Trivia Night. Please private message Sassygirl3869 if you would like a link to join us.
May 27, 2020May 2020

REMINDER: Tonight is ZOOM CHAT NIGHT from 7-10 PM EST USA. Please private message Sassygirl3869 if you would like a link.
May 26, 2020May 2020

Posted by callmedubious
still can't get past the 1st page of posts. no next button to click on bottom. anyone else having that problem?