Recently Viewed Posts
Need help of statisticians to compute the world's population after 100 years.
Posted by By SonnyMlaPH | 4 comments | Philippines | Oct 8, 2017
POLL What do you want to happen to your body when you die?
Posted by By Fuzzycow37 | 36 comments | MS, USA | Oct 8, 2017
How did you deal with negativity from family/friends for not believing?
Posted by By Matthew | 6 comments | AR, USA | Sep 28, 2017
POLL Which is better? "god" or "God"?
Posted by By Monkey | 17 comments | Small Planet In Milky Way, USA | Sep 19, 2017
Which do you prefer, to meet people online or in person and why?
Posted by By Che26m | 5 comments | TX, USA | Oct 8, 2017
What are your thoughts on open relationships?
Posted by By DragonsOwl | 36 comments | Texas, USA | Oct 8, 2017
POLL LOTR or Harry Potter?
Posted by By Che26m | 7 comments | TX, USA | Oct 8, 2017
What is your opinion on long distance relationships?
Posted by By anonymous | 18 comments | Nowhere really, USA | Oct 8, 2017
How do you handle the Holiday issues?
Posted by By Donna | 7 comments | North Alabama, USA | Sep 28, 2017
Apparently there is an American Atheists organization, and they evidently have conventions. The next one, it seems, will be in Oklahoma City, OK, March 29 thru April 1, 2018. If you are interested you...
Posted by By anonymous | 4 comments | Nowhere really, USA | Oct 8, 2017
What was your worst experience with religious people?
Posted by By Admin | 170 comments | On Agnostic.com | June 19, 2017
Is there anything good about religion?
Posted by By Admin | 27 comments | On Agnostic.com | June 19, 2017
Riddle Challenge 2
Posted by By Selah613 | 7 comments | Los Angeles, USA | Oct 6, 2017
My local atheist group was run by a group of polyamorous . while i try to be open minded, to other life styles, i found that one hard to deal with. i was approached by a pretty young lady, we talked ...
Posted by By MichaelSpinler | 14 comments | Charlotte N.c. Area, USA | Oct 8, 2017
Who is your favorite author?
Posted by By Mattbat637 | 27 comments | SC, USA | Oct 8, 2017
How long have you been an agnostic/atheist?
Posted by By GoodMan | 57 comments | Upland, USA | Sep 28, 2017
How often do you use the word "god" or its equivalent?
Posted by By GoodMan | 14 comments | Upland, USA | Sep 28, 2017
Would you raise your children religious just to fit in?
Posted by By Admin | 471 comments | On Agnostic.com | June 19, 2017
Reaction to Atheism
Posted by By kristenm783 | 6 comments | Orange County, CA, USA, USA | Sep 28, 2017
How to let your children find their own way?
Posted by By smilnjan | 23 comments | North Carolina, USA | Oct 5, 2017
Anyone else reading Stephen King this month?
Posted by By JamieB | 4 comments | CO, USA | Oct 5, 2017
What are your thoughts on the idea that if something goes right in your life it is because God did it and if something is wrong it is because Satan did? When did we stop taking responsibility for ...
Posted by By smilnjan | 7 comments | North Carolina, USA | Oct 6, 2017
How did people react when you told them your atheism?
Posted by By Admin | 5 comments | On Agnostic.com | June 19, 2017
When and how to talk about religion on a date?
Posted by By GoodMan | 14 comments | Upland, USA | Sep 25, 2017
If you went through portal A your body got destroyed and portal B made a perfect clone of you with the same memories and personality would you have truly died?
Posted by By Selah613 | 10 comments | Los Angeles, USA | Oct 5, 2017
Would you start/join an agnostic/atheist group where you live?
Posted by By GoodMan | 8 comments | Upland, USA | Sep 28, 2017
Just lost my wife of 15 years (headed quickly to divorce) largely due to her losing her atheism to her newfound New Age beliefs (twin flames, chakras, crystals, etc.). Her choice not mine. Any advice ...
Posted by By AnthonyP | 29 comments | Duncan, USA | Oct 4, 2017
Who's talking when you talk to yourself?
Posted by By Admin | 24 comments | On Agnostic.com | Aug 10, 2017
POLL Why did you join agnostic.com?
Posted by By GoodMan | 21 comments | Upland, USA | Sep 29, 2017
Is religion affecting your sexuality?
Posted by By luckytobealive | 21 comments | Netherlands | Sep 27, 2017
How is this website working out for you?
Posted by By JeremyRobinson | 9 comments | CO, USA | Sep 28, 2017
Can belief in religion be an addiction?
Posted by By atheist | 17 comments | Canada | Sep 27, 2017
What story in the holy book/s was totally silly?
Posted by By Admin | 19 comments | On Agnostic.com | June 19, 2017
POLL Is there such thing as a soul mate?
Posted by By Admin | 58 comments | On Agnostic.com | Aug 12, 2017
Since gun control is being discussed, I’d like to give my viewpoint. But first I’d like to give my sincere condolences to the families and friends who have lost a loved one(s) at Las Vegas and at ...
Posted by By DiegoS | 15 comments | California, USA | Oct 6, 2017
What is your response when people say i'll pray for you?
Posted by By Admin | 53 comments | On Agnostic.com | June 19, 2017
Thoughts on Gender Identity?
Posted by By thinkingswan | 10 comments | Macomb, Illinois, USA | Oct 6, 2017
POLL DC or Marvel?
Posted by By Che26m | 4 comments | TX, USA | Oct 8, 2017
POLL Will the world ever progress to a utopian civilization?
Posted by By Tejas | 25 comments | Broken Arrow, USA | Oct 7, 2017
In 100 Years, Will People Still Believe in God?
Posted by By johnwein0517 | 26 comments | Angeles City, Philippines | Sep 30, 2017
POLL How certain are you that there is a god?
Posted by By Admin | 6 comments | On Agnostic.com | Aug 5, 2017
Do you date outside of your race?
Posted by By pierceddogmom | 61 comments | IN, USA | Oct 6, 2017
What is your favorite out-of-doors activity?
Posted by By anonymous | 26 comments | Nowhere really, USA | Oct 8, 2017
Anyone out there ever have others say that your handicap is a blessing? Or a punishment?
Posted by By Janmp | 18 comments | Miami Florida, USA | Oct 1, 2017
The other day I got into a little accident it was my mistake I was riding my bike to work and I hit the curb floor my bike scratch myself up pretty bad have a couple of stitches on my chin I broke my ...
Posted by By Enzo424 | 11 comments | Miami fl, USA | Sep 22, 2017
For atheists - what makes you believe no deity exists?
Posted by By RYSR10 | 422 comments | NC, USA | Sep 23, 2017
POLL Church and FEMA funding?
Posted by By JoshuaAshley | 9 comments | MO, USA | Sep 30, 2017
Fellow agnostics, how do you feel about believers joining?
Posted by By Draco | 641 comments | Earth, UK | Sep 25, 2017
Who are your favorite actors, and why?
Posted by By GoodMan | 5 comments | Upland, USA | Oct 2, 2017
What are some of your hobbies/things you do with your free time?
Posted by By Sarcasm | 19 comments | A Place, USA | Oct 7, 2017
Do any of my fellow agnostics and atheist have children who believe in god?
Posted by By jjcruz23 | 23 comments | WI, USA | Oct 6, 2017
As we're getting closer to the American Atheist convention, we have more info about what we're planning to do there. We'll have a table somewhere where we will be giving out T-shirts to anyone who ...
Posted for American Atheists National Convention
Posted by By Admin | 10 comments | On Agnostic.com | Mar 19, 2018
Greetings! Educators near and far, please share how you explain the theory of evolution when faced with a religious challenge.
Posted in Educators
Posted by By sciteachmd | 16 comments | Palm Bay, USA | Feb 9, 2018
I wish everywhere had Moais. Would you like it if they existed where you live? In Okinawa, people form these groups-- usually of 5 people. People in the group commit to being lifelong friends. They...
Posted by By silvereyes | 27 comments | Fuckin', USA | Feb 10, 2018
When you log into agnostic.com and no one has liked your posts or viewed your profile.
Posted in Memes R Us
Posted by By EricTrommater | 33 comments | Fredericksburg, USA | Feb 10, 2018
F.F.R.F. raises alarm over Kentucky school district’s blatant praying [ffrf.org] The Freedom From Religion Foundation is challenging a Kentucky school district's unabashed endorsement ...
Posted in W.V. & State Neighbors { PA. DE. MD. D.C. VA. KY. OH.}
Posted by By Douglas | 7 comments | Wellsburg, USA | Feb 10, 2018
The struggle is so real. So, so real.
Posted in Memes R Us
Posted by By EricTrommater | 15 comments | Fredericksburg, USA | Feb 10, 2018
Bring it on!! Show me your less than flattering side of the current occupant of the US White House.
Posted in Trump Pinata
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 24 comments | Omaha, USA | Feb 11, 2018
Do you have a coping mechanism that works for you? How about one that works against you? I cope with my ADD by organization and routine-- but also I use techniques to anchor me in the present ...
Posted by By silvereyes | 24 comments | Fuckin', USA | Feb 11, 2018
What a drag it is getting old.
Posted in Memes R Us
Posted by By EricTrommater | 32 comments | Fredericksburg, USA | Feb 11, 2018
Don't die a virgin...
Posted in Memes R Us
Posted by By silvereyes | 11 comments | Fuckin', USA | Feb 11, 2018
Have you ever made a change to your environment that made a noticeable improvement to your sense of happiness or well being?
Posted by By silvereyes | 35 comments | Fuckin', USA | Feb 12, 2018
Appalacia: Black Lung Study Finds Biggest Cluster Ever Of Fatal Coal Miners' Disease, WV, VA, KY, especially. Updated on Feb. 6 at 3:49 p.m. ET Epidemiologists at the National Institute for ...
Posted in W.V. & State Neighbors { PA. DE. MD. D.C. VA. KY. OH.}
Posted by By Douglas | 9 comments | Wellsburg, USA | Feb 13, 2018
Have you ever used affirmations? I've read conflicting opinions on this. So, I'm wondering what your impression of self-affirmations is-- if you use them-- and how effective you think they are.
Posted by By silvereyes | 52 comments | Fuckin', USA | Feb 13, 2018
Does the weather influence your mood? It's a beautiful day where I live today. Pale blue sky, nice breeze, and a welcome bit of warm weather.
Posted by By silvereyes | 39 comments | Fuckin', USA | Feb 15, 2018
How do you feel about supplements? Do you take them? Are you leery of them? The FDA doesn't heavily regulate supplements. Some people swear by them-- others swear against them. Where do you stand?...
Posted by By silvereyes | 39 comments | Fuckin', USA | Feb 16, 2018
I have started this group "Food Glorious Food Group" to enable members to come together and share their favourite foods, recipes, cooking styles, methods, whole menus, arrange shared meals across the world where ...
Posted in Food Glorious Food
Posted by By FrayedBear | 6 comments | Ballarat, Australia | Feb 17, 2018
I thought this group would stir shit up, and it has. People are passionate about this topic on both sides. I don't have all the answers, hell, I don't know all the questions. What I do know is that ...
Posted in Gun Control Now
Posted by By MikeFlora | 17 comments | OH, USA | Feb 17, 2018
Is it easy or hard for you to get to sleep? Do you have any routines or habits that help you sleep better? Personally, my sleep is erratic, but it makes a big difference in how I feel when I get ...
Posted by By silvereyes | 46 comments | Fuckin', USA | Feb 17, 2018
What do you find uplifting? My mood can almost immediately be raised with a touch of humor-- especially my guilty pleasure.. funny animal video compilations.
Posted by By silvereyes | 40 comments | Fuckin', USA | Feb 18, 2018
Do you try to avoid chemicals in products you use? If so, what are some natural alternatives to common products?
Posted by By silvereyes | 42 comments | Fuckin', USA | Feb 19, 2018
Have you done anything nice for yourself lately? :- )
Posted by By silvereyes | 35 comments | Fuckin', USA | Feb 20, 2018
Soar high angry bird!
Posted in Memes R Us
Posted by By EricTrommater | 7 comments | Fredericksburg, USA | Feb 20, 2018
Do you eat breakfast? Do you think it's the most important meal of the day?
Posted by By silvereyes | 48 comments | Fuckin', USA | Feb 21, 2018
Do you embrace simplicity in your life? I have reduced much of what I own and I don't buy much. But, beyond that, I'm also trying to enjoy the simple things in life. I think that has a stacking ...
Posted by By silvereyes | 32 comments | Fuckin', USA | Feb 22, 2018
Hello, I'm Dave and I'm an alcoholic and addict recovering from a plethora of diagnosed mental health issues. I won't go into those in that a) they are directly related to my addictions and b) I was ...
Posted in Recovery: Achieving The Life You Want Or The Life You Lost
Posted by By DangerDave | 9 comments | Las Vegas, USA | Feb 23, 2018
In what ways do people sabotage their own happiness? I know I have to give that little voice in my head less air time. (Is there an airhead joke here... I feel like maybe...) ;)
Posted by By silvereyes | 20 comments | Fuckin', USA | Feb 23, 2018
Do you agree with Aristotle? “Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.”
Posted by By silvereyes | 28 comments | Fuckin', USA | Feb 24, 2018
Do you regularly drink either beer or wine? If so, what's your beverage of choice? Some research points to a glass or two a day increasing longevity, but the research is still limited... and I'm a ...
Posted by By silvereyes | 28 comments | Fuckin', USA | Feb 25, 2018
Or like 12 ants...what?
Posted in Memes R Us
Posted by By EricTrommater | 6 comments | Fredericksburg, USA | Feb 26, 2018
What creative outlets do you enjoy? Putting on headphones and drawing something or breaking out a story I've been working on and chiseling away on it... I love it! You?
Posted by By silvereyes | 31 comments | Fuckin', USA | Feb 27, 2018
Do you have any personal goals you're currently working towards? I have a book I want to finish. I have been writing every day using a sort of Pomodoro technique with a timer. 25 minutes minimum of ...
Posted by By silvereyes | 23 comments | Fuckin', USA | Feb 28, 2018
TBT haven't we all done this? "Memes R Us Group"
Posted in Memes R Us
Posted by By EricTrommater | 11 comments | Fredericksburg, USA | Mar 1, 2018
Do you like eggs? If so, what's the best way to eat them? I eat eggs in moderation. I like them best deviled. Because, I'm non-religious. No, wait, that's not right... it's because they're ...
Posted by By silvereyes | 68 comments | Fuckin', USA | Mar 1, 2018
What do you want on your tombstone? "Memes R Us Group"
Posted in Memes R Us
Posted by By EricTrommater | 32 comments | Fredericksburg, USA | Mar 1, 2018
Where do you like to buy most of your food? I like to go to a place called Sprouts sometimes, but they're a bit expensive on some stuff. So, I end up going to about 3 different stores totally. I wish ...
Posted by By silvereyes | 31 comments | Fuckin', USA | Mar 2, 2018
Have you ever been on a strict diet? Were you able to make any good eating habits stick long-term? I try to make small lifestyle changes in increments. For a long time, I used My Fitness Pal and I ...
Posted by By silvereyes | 30 comments | Fuckin', USA | Mar 4, 2018
I am interested in investing in the stock market , and thought other members may also be interested in increasing their income .
Posted in Investing
Posted by By Cast1es | 10 comments | Houston, USA | Mar 5, 2018
Do you own any exercise equipment or props? If so, do you use them consistently? I have a yoga belt, but I'm a little inconsistent with it. I do like it for stretching since it allows me to bend ...
Posted by By silvereyes | 36 comments | Fuckin', USA | Mar 6, 2018
What is the most ideal climate for you? What environment makes you happy?
Posted by By silvereyes | 72 comments | Fuckin', USA | Mar 9, 2018
Gonna start here. Would you like to share your Initial impressions as a walkup to the book discussion? When did you first discover Adams' writing? Was it love at first read or did it have to grow on ...
Posted in The Douglas Adams Reading Room
Posted by By Fidget | 11 comments | Nashville-ish, USA | Mar 10, 2018
Liquid calories. Yes or No? I make juice at home and I like brothy soups. Though, I limit the quantity of liquid calories, because it simply doesn't make me feel full. You?
Posted by By silvereyes | 23 comments | Fuckin', USA | Mar 13, 2018
Content warning: This post contains spoilers for "The Shape of Water."
Posted in Memes R Us
Posted by By EricTrommater | 6 comments | Fredericksburg, USA | Mar 13, 2018
Have you ever tried meditation? I personally enjoy meditation. Mostly, because it sharpens my awareness, helps with my anxiety, and has trained my brain to be a little less ADD. If you tried it,...
Posted by By silvereyes | 32 comments | Fuckin', USA | Mar 15, 2018
It will not be China, India or handouts from Western Countries that will transform Africa. The key to transformation of Africa lies in one seed, that's FREEDOM OF THOUGHT. Once, you suppress that, ...
Posted in Freedom Seeker!!!
Posted by By Humanlove | 5 comments | PDX, USA | Mar 15, 2018
This is a place to discuss favorite movies and to arrange long distance movie nights. Come join the group and let's discover new movies together!
Posted in Movie Lovers
Posted by By Warm_dissent | 6 comments | PA, USA | Mar 15, 2018
Listening to that one song -- "Weightless" -- resulted in a striking 65 percent reduction in participants' overall anxiety, and a 35 percent reduction in their usual physiological resting rates. - ...
Posted by By silvereyes | 21 comments | Fuckin', USA | Mar 15, 2018