Agnostic.com

50 6

What are your top 3 current favorite TV shows?

I just bought my first ever TV and I don't know what's on to watch so please make them current shows.
I had a TV in my house when I was married but my ex-wife watched soap operas and reality TV and I just couldn't get myself to watch that stuff. The TV was hers before we got married. I've never owned my own, and yes I'm a 50 year old man. I never claimed to be normal.

paul1967 8 June 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

50 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If the US is the same as the UK you'll find that over 95% of TV is a load of shit and you'll spend more time here, but by all means check it out.......see you soon 🙂

Billions, The Americans, Game Of Thrones

Barry, Silicon Valley, Here and Now

scrubs, house, archer

I watch a lot of MSNBC.

Billions, Handmaid's tale, I'm dying up here

Dragons den [ rich folk ]
Dads army. [ great English comedy. ]
Judge Rinder

Judge Rinder

Judge Rinder

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Arrested Development
Santa Clarita Diet

GOT, Chris’s O’Donnell, Hemlock Grove

Pardon the Interruption, Vice News Tonight, and Real Time with Bill Maher.

The Daily Show, Judge Judy, baseball. I listen to music more than I watch TV.

@MarvelAnn Judge Judy Sheindlin is an intelligent and very rich woman. I love her show.

There's only one show that's currently on that I'm watching. It's the final season, but it started yesterday (Tuesday). It's on Syfy; a movie make-up and costume design competition reality show called:

Face Off

I watch Netflix on my smart TV. They have many interesting original shows, but I don't know your tastes.

I like The Blacklist, Atypical, and Grace and Frankie but I have watched all the seasons of them so often I'm taking a break now

The Zoo (Bronx)
MasterpieceTheatre (BBC)
My Cat From Hell

Handmaid's Tale (Hulu), Westworld (HBO), Orange is the New Black (Netflix).

I don't have a TV. I'd rather watch a log fire.

The Americans
Silicon Valley
Tracey Ullman Show

Now you need a DVD player (super cheap now a days, HD Blue Ray with HDMI for 40 bucks !! ) and then a DVD set for any good sitcom and sweep it from top to bottom. Lots of good stuff !!!!

I love comedy,,, cause I love to laugh. The new shows do not have that great come back like the older shows do. Frasier is one of the best, I have watched every episode. I now have Hulu so I watch Seinfeld and that is funny can't stop laughing at Krammer. And just found out his first name on the show it's Cosmo Krammer.. What a funny guy. I am a detetive, no just like finding out things so I like CSI and the show Castle. Action shows are good too. But watching shows with too much violence can drag you down. So I turn to funny stuff. I wish George Carlin was still alive He was a great comedian..

Murder, She Wrote...old program rerun, of course. I don't watch any new shows.

Bill Maher, Last Week Tonight with Jon Oliver and Curb Your Enthusiasm.......

The Walking Dead, the bigbang theory, Animal kingdom.

I don't watch tv.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100660
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.