Agnostic.com

127 19

Could you stay isolated for five days in total isolation as an asocial experiment?

This includes no contact interaction with the outside world what’s so ever. No computers, no phones.

EmeraldJewel 7 June 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

127 comments (101 - 125)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I could easily go for 5 days (or even longer) without human contact, in person or virtual.

I couldn't do it without my computer though. I use my computer probably 75% of my waking day.

I don't know. I value my alone time, but I might be trying to make friends with the cock roaches before five days of it was over.

i am an introvert, so yeah, no problem!

Yeah. I could keep myself busy working out, writing, reading, all sorts of other things. It would actually be a good recharge.

Of course

Sure. I do a lot of reading and several other things to keep me busy. Shouldn’t be a problem.

I'm the reigning King of the Introverts. I could do this with my eyes closed. Or open. Or with one arm tied behind my back.

Yes! Give me some paper and pencils or books and I’m good.

Where do I sign up? I can bring my dog, right?

dkp93 Level 8 June 6, 2018

just as long as i have the 'necessities'

What's the Pay? Money Talks, Bullshit Walks. When I want to do Charity I donate Time or Money to my Loved Ones.

Easily!

That a good one. I do that anyway without trying to be antisocial.

If I had Tetris, no prob.

If I get paid, yea

I do it often, no biggie.

I could do it a lot longer than that am thinking of taking up being introverted as a hobby.

Books? Music? Movies?
Sure. But I'm an extreme introvert by nature.

Yeah. I call it Monday through Friday.

Easily, the longest I’ve gone without human contact was a month. I just don’t like people much.

I can and have but came away with no greater insight

Hell yes!

Most people would probably get cabin fever. I might need the internet, but otherwise I do this all the time. Give me a bunch of DVD's and a TV, all the supplies I need, and I probably could.

Depends. Could I bring my Iphone?

No problem, for me every experience is a learning experience

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100661
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.