Agnostic.com

20 1

What’s always been your biggest dream?

I used to be always for certain I’d be famous, but sometimes life don’t always work out that easy.

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To join the search for extraterrestrial life. I think the only way we can know right now, is by studying exoplanet atmospheres. The atmospheres of planets are like the fingerprints of what's happening below. With patience and commitment, I will reach my goal in 6-7 years.

Marz Level 7 Dec 24, 2017

To have my own auto repair shop or a restaurant.
Either of those would be great.

That I'll wake up and find out that this here... was all just a dream.

To start a free university of science for those who otherwise would not have a chance for advanced education.

Go to Mars.

See a world free of nonsense. Not free of humor and fun, but free of bullshit.

As a child I wanted to be an inventor and a race car driver. I have, to some extent, achieved both of those dreams. But I didn't get famous doing them. 🙂

I wanted to be an actress-original major was theatre-after one play in acting class I became disillusioned with the professor and theatre dept. After college I was in several community plays and the state drama festival. Taught a theatre and dance workshop for children and was drama, music and dance director at a special needs camp. Then 2 summers Drama Director at summer camps. Auditioned as an extra for Summer-an Edith Wharton novel-with young Diane Lane, Michael Ontkean and John I can't remember. I was too ethnic looking, didn't get cast-but my husband, his friend Dave and my friend Gail did. It was fun watching them film and I spent time with the cast and crew. Not meant to be an actress.

Be half of the woman my mother was...

I have done my biggest dream. I have been an official gyrocopter pilot at Bensen Days at Walchula Airport in Florida. I got to fly in formation with some of the biggest names in gyrocopters. Me, just a regular guy from this little town in louisiana. My comic book fantasy came true. They were kits being sold on the last page in comic books when I was a kid.

To finding something worth saving from the human race.

To live on my own.

I wish I could have my family back. Everytime I try to talk to them they think I'm satan so I just get shut off and ignored.

That’s wildly ignorant of them and I’m sorry to hear that. Religion really is a massive disease to the human brain and race.

I don't know that I ever had any specific dreams, but I do think I had some idea that I'd have had life and adulthood figured out by now.

Being self sufficient veg garden chickens wooden house with stove and a strong warm partner lol... one day

A rustic lifestyle free of stress and no neighbors, passers by, other cars on the road and so on.

Ohhh that sounds comfy!

Currently searching for that, to be honest. Until then, I want to be the strongest person I can be, physically and mentally.

Ti move to Ireland have a family and open a cozy little inn

id love my art to be recognised so I could help out nature more.

Two nice dogs, and enough money to retire comfortably.

I got 2 nice dogs

My biggest dream would probably be traveling the world I've always wanted to see other cultures other ways of life meet other types of people and just visit as many countries as I can

To start my own practical effects company for film. Or to just be a well paid artist.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10202
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.