Agnostic.com

24 2

Who else is having a white Christmas?

We just got snow tonight. Do you live in a place where it snows? If not, do you wish you did this time of year?

Duke 8 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Would love it...but in Miami? Nat happening

@MrLizard are you referring to the blizzard of '77? Where were you at that time? I remember it!

@MrLizard I remember that too

Nope 37 degrees today in Kalgoorlie western Australia

Brings back memories of living in Australia (Sydney) long ago. "35C = 95F" was my trick on hot summer days to do a quick conversion, so for the metrically challenged, that's about 99F.

I am, but I'm in northern New York — racial diversity isn't really our thing. Oh, you mean snow? Yeah, we've got plenty of that, too.

LOL!

Las Vegas. So, yeah....not much chance for snow. 🙂

I lived there for quite some time. I think the last time it snowed was in 2008? It was brief. And it was rather freaky.

We are here in Bloomington, IL.

BD66 Level 8 Dec 24, 2017

I grew up in Southern Illinois. Just outside of Carbondale. I'll be there in September for my high school reunion.

We have over 6 inches snow and ice-lost cable last night due to a tree on lines.

Aww heck!

Omaha got snow mid to late afternoon on Thursday, enough to snarl homeward traffic but nothing to get the snowplows out. Then yesterday we got some more snow. Maybe an inch total. It is enough snow to say we have a white Christmas, not so much that we are going to cancel anything.

I’m in TX.

I miss the snow - grew up in Denver. Might have to break out the shorts here - predicted high temperature tomorrow and Tuesday is 71. (Our average high this time of year is 57.)

southern NM NOT

Woo hoo... that's wobderful! We had 2 to 3 inches a few weeks ago. It was a history event for us. It was awesome... good for you on your snow.

In the 50s here today so afraid not.

Whitest one I've seen in years. It's generally snowy here in Montana, but this year we've had much more than average.

White Christmas? Is there any other kind in northern Alberta?

Apparently, we'll be having one in the northeast.

godef Level 7 Dec 24, 2017

It rained yesterday and a lot of the snow melted, but then the rain turned to snow and we have a few inches on the ground.

It may seem strange but I am located north of the Northern boarder of Main. Snow and bitter cold are rare here. When I lived in Dallas, Tx. we got more snow than here.

No I am glad I don't have to deal with snow.

Boulder snowed a bit last night, but I don't think we'll get any into the holiday. LOL at the racial diversity comment. It's the same in Boulder. I have family and friends in Texas, and apparently they got some significant snow fall a couple weeks back, even as far as Brownsville, which is really unusual.

forgo Level 4 Dec 24, 2017

Snow's nice. We don't see much here. Looks like a wet Christmas here.

Me, 38 Celsius here, White Hot!!

Christmas morning, about 9:30am

Not me! Oklahoma has some of the most dumb weather. We are expected rain and snow two days from now, though.

We are getting snow bound in rural michigan.

Snow? That's the white cotton looking white stuff right? I live in n.c. we get it once or twice a year. We did have a snowfall of 25 inches a decade or so ago. The state was declared in a state of emergency and made national news. We had to have volunteers from neighboring areas dig us out. We do get freezing rain though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10209
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.