Agnostic.com

1 0

Send Message and Send compliment functions

I have not used these functions yet and I'm wondering about them. I don't think the FAQ covers it. A couple of times I have thought about telling a poster here that I find them and their contributions generally interesting. I haven't as I considered this might taken as being forward or "coming on" or just misconstrued instead of just, well, paying a compliment. So I'm wondering how you have used these functions. Thanks.

David1955 8 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good idea for us to write a bit about it in the FAQ. So far, we've not seen any problems with people sending compliments/hellos in messages. Since we require some participation in the forum before people send messages,we've not heard of anyone being offended or felt uncomfortable. Thanks!

Admin Level 8 Dec 24, 2017
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10236
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.