Agnostic.com

7 0

Song suggestions?

I walk for fitness and music is what keeps me moving. Anyone got a suggestion that's about 125 -130 beats per minute?

BeachChick66 6 June 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Any quick-march, performed by the pipes and drums of the Black Watch, the Argyle and Sutherland Highlanders,or the Cameron Highlanders.

Devils Lullaby!

The Dirty Heads...

Melany Level 5 June 15, 2018

White Wedding - Billy Idol

Radiohead: Blow out

Don't drink any coffee before listening. Earplugs might also be a good idea.....

@BeachChick66
I had to edit. My memory and names don't get along. I believe I originally typed Breakdown when the title is Blow Out.

@BeachChick66
I hope it doesn't get you racing trains..... Enjoy!

I recently started listening to the genre that includes Massive Attack. The specific song that caught my attention (from 2010) is Paradise Circus. It's a totally new style for me, but I've found it energizing at times! There are several versions I've heard after I created a Pandora channel entitled Paradise Circus, or Massive Attack. I've enjoyed branching out in my tastes.

[google.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:102911
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.