Agnostic.com

45 2

Do you think you would be happier and healthier if you had sex more often?

#sex
SamL 7 Oct 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Healthier? Yes. That is a biological fact.
Happier? That is subjective and depends completely on Your own relationship with sex. But in general terms, of course. Just change the question to “Do you think you would be happier... if you engaged in a pleasurable activity more often?” to be able to reach the logical conclusion.

Probably not just sex, i get attached, it goes sideways

RBush Level 2 Sep 10, 2018

An interview with the late Poet Laureate, Sir John Betjamin

When I have a loving partner available, I enjoy frequent sex. Without the love, though, it's generally disappointing.

I think have sex does help in a happy life and relationship. So does cuddleing ,touching , ect ect

I think I would be healthier for sure. I might not be happier per se, but I would devote much less thought to the subject.

d_day Level 7 Dec 31, 2017

Hell yes

Absolutely.

Wouldn't have it any other way. Never been there but I will hate to be in a relationship with some one that was not a good match sexually, wouldn't be fair to any of us and Love Making will be missed. I myself prefer making love. It is just Easier and more Gratifying. I am not the Selfish kind.

Yes and experimenting!

Or at ALL!

Definitely

I've never had sex, and since I'm forced to turn to masturbation, my answer is inevitably yes, I would most certainly be healthier if I could have sex instead of just whacking one out into my hand.

Daily sex is very good for your health.

I don't know...but I'm more than willing to find out!

Yes.

I feel better, physically and mentally, when I can have sex close to every day. The longer I wait the more I think about it and it gets distracting.

I think I'd be happier and healthier if I had any sex at all!

Sex should be more accessible to more people just to fulfill the need requirements and all the time for the fun and enjoyment of it.

Agree with you wholeheartedly!

Yes.

Most definitely!

Yes. I absolutely love sex and I love kinky sex, too. If I was in a relationship where her idea of adventurous sex was being on top or doing it in the shower, then she'll be fun to date for a while, but I'll get bored.

I have a profile on Fetlife. That isn't an admission to liking autoerotic asphyxiation or anything, but it should tell you that very little shocks me and I'd like to be with someone a little adventurous.

Absolutely no question.

I am not sure. The answer for me would be to have "more sex- often" to have a better explanation to the question.

Yes. Without question.

generally I'd say yes, Both.
But quality is better than quantity

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1031
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.