Agnostic.com

45 2

Do you think you would be happier and healthier if you had sex more often?

#sex
SamL 7 Oct 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd certainly be happier if I had sex at all. 😉

Heck yeah. That's assuming that the sex is a benefit of a loving relationship.

Happier, yes if I was having sex for pleasure not validation. Healthier, yes if I was having sex for with partners who I could trust to tell me their STD status.

Absolutely! Especially as part of a loving relationship 🙂

maybe, depends on who it was with

It is an integral component to an individual's well being.....what is different is how much sex each person needs for a healthy life style.....but how can it hurt either way??.

yes

When I finally find a man I connect with emotionally, mentally and physically, I'll continue that clinical trial and let you know the results. Because I've already done the initial trial of no sex, so I think it's time to further my research! LOL

daily is the best, + whenever possible with the right-minded woman with good attitudes will enrich your life in total.

Of course! Because having sex is the pleasurable form of work-out. And doing exercies makes us healthier, and being healty and having pleasant moments durings sex makes us happy.

Tolga Level 2 Oct 9, 2017

I would like to volunteer on that experiment 😉

Zyrus Level 1 Oct 9, 2017

I believe that sex makes the person more happier , Sex is the most beautiful thing in life

I feel like that depends greatly on whom one is having sex with.

I know I would.

Yes. Absolutely. I need it.

YES!

Probably.

Yes. It's a medically proven fact.

I'd be happiest if I never had to have it again and the only thing I'd have to worry about down there is keeping it clean.

If sex has been such a disappointment to you then perhaps it just means that you have never had a partner who was considerate and caring enough to ensure that your needs were satisfied before his own.

Just speaking for myself, yes, way happier.

generally I'd say yes, Both.
But quality is better than quantity

Yes. Without question.

I am not sure. The answer for me would be to have "more sex- often" to have a better explanation to the question.

Absolutely no question.

Yes. I absolutely love sex and I love kinky sex, too. If I was in a relationship where her idea of adventurous sex was being on top or doing it in the shower, then she'll be fun to date for a while, but I'll get bored.

I have a profile on Fetlife. That isn't an admission to liking autoerotic asphyxiation or anything, but it should tell you that very little shocks me and I'd like to be with someone a little adventurous.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1031
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.