Agnostic.com

8 11

I just watched 'Dead Pool 1" this weekend!!

I haven't watched any Super Hero movies since Toby McGwyer ... no ... no I did watch the Iron Man trilogy. I loved them all. But since then all the barrage of movies have just not interested me. But I kept thinking that 'Dead Pool' would be interesting. I didn't know anything about it. I wondered why he looked so much like Spider Man and I love Ryan Reynolds. I also knew it was funny, so I decided to take a look. I had no idea it was going to be so hilarious, so nuance, so in your face as it is. I love this kind of movie, because the more you pay attention to the subtleties, the better the movie is. OMG! Can't wait to see the sequel.

stomato 6 June 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They're both equally great. 2 might be the first movie in years that I wanna see again in the theater because it was so much fun.

The sequel does not disappoint.

I finally watched the first one about a month ago because the sequel looked so good. Told my 20yo son that I was mad at him for not telling me how bloody good it was! I saw the second one last weekend and was not disappointed. Great franchise so far!

dkp93 Level 8 June 10, 2018

Nice

Qiru Level 6 June 10, 2018

It was great.

So many great one-liners
“Do you have an off switch?”
DP-“Right next to the Prostrate; or is that the on switch”
?

I loved the part when he's sitting on the edge of the bridge drawing a goofy picture of him and a bad guy, jumps down into the car full of other bad guys, shows them the picture he drew and said "Have you seen this guy?". Then starts kicking their butts. I lost it!!

I just went and saw the 2nd one today and LOVED it.

StephC Level 7 June 10, 2018

It pleasantly surprised me too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:104084
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.