Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK ‘Mothers could not stop crying’: Lawmaker blasts Trump policy after visiting detained immigrants - The Washington Post

I might have mentioned a time or two how 45 and his heinous policies have regularly brought brought me to the point of tears-of horror, outrage, and grief. Well, this is is another such policy that is doing so, for all thee reasons. I have a good friend who is from Columbia. He relayed to the story of how his brother was just torn from his side by ICE agents, sent back to Columbia, and is now dead. It was all very capricious, he said. He escaped the same fate, he thought, merely b/c his English skills were better and he was able to speak to the ICE agent.They were here legally, he said, visiting and hoping to get citizenship. He is now a citizen and had his own restaurant in Miami, until he moved here. But, he said, you cannot reason with these people, esp. if you do not have the language skills and are new to this country. His story sent shivers down my my spine. I thought of all of Dad's relative's who got "disappeared" by the Germans.

BookDeath 8 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What they are doing is criminal and against our best interests.

Marine Level 8 June 12, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:104420
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.