Agnostic.com

7 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree with Bernie. Dems have now made a move to block people like Bernie when it comes to who stands for what in the party and who will get the nomination. Maybe they thought after the fact that it was Bernie who cost Hillary the election. Who know? **~~~~

As for being radical on Israel I might hold that stance too. I don't like Nutiyahu. I also do not know why the first half of this post went bold.

Good luck with that. Mainstream media has blocked and censored him at every turn. They are going to control how much of what he says makes it to the general public. Maybe after the mid-term elections he will have more people in his camp helping to spread the word. I dunno...

I wonder if the Jewish Zionists will try to call Bernie Sanders an anti-Semite? Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to fanatics and their statements against anyone who isn't a true believer with their cause, no matter how depraved.

I agree with Bernie Sanders. I havent been there since college days but I had Arab and Israeli friends and I don't blame the Palestineans from Gaza for protesting. Israel is wrong treating the Palestineans as the Jews were rounded up and forced tol ive in ghettos the Palestineans are forced to live in the overpopulated Gaza Strip

Bernie isn't funded by Israel's corporate and evangelical backers.

The thing that surprises me most is that the politicians who claim that it's in the interest of national security to support Israel never mention that Israel has conducted the most successful espionage program anyone has ever carried out against the U.S., and they've done it with government approval on both sides of the aisle.

JimG Level 8 June 11, 2018

Bernie is a great man.

I like Bernie's thought processes

Me too. I voted for him in the Presidential election.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:104704
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.