Agnostic.com

6 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some people have ‘the truth’ and nothing else matters! It was reported in scripture and nobody goes against God, it is so tiring, how people are fooled by so much biblical jargon!

@skepteekule Personally, I find it hilarious that even the very conservative roman catholic church says creationism is a pagan belief and not to believe everything in the old testament to the letter.

?

Oh yeah... Josh McDowell. A friend once gave me a copy of "More Than a Carpenter." I actually did read it and found it so incredibly easy to debunk it was laughable.
McDowell has absolutely no idea how evidence works, forensic evidence doubly so.

Like the man said, Jesus was only dead for 2 days, then he became a zombie. Jesus didn't die for your sins, he gave up his wknd for most..some of your sins. It's all still ka-ka!

Really they can't find th tomb he was in. How can they have any evidence he rose?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:104797
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.