Agnostic.com

16 8

If I were there

If I were to tell you where I would be and what time I would be there how many of you would show up to meet me?

SonderOpia 8 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd show up but after seeing a crowd of other people my social anxiety would kick in. I'd say hello and try to find someone to converse with. But after five minutes or so of awkwardness I might have to excuse myself. If there's trivia or karaoke I can always keep myself amused by singing or playing along.

I would totally love to see you sing karaoke. I can't even sing in the shower because the soap starts to try to leave.

If I had motive and means, I would definitely be there. If it were agreed that it was an open invitation, say a group meeting, or a date...
If this was a random statement, not directed towards me, thuthfully, I don't think I would. I wouldn't feel welcome.

Kipper Level 4 June 13, 2018

You are totally welcome.

@SonderOpia Now if only I had the means.

@Kipper if only

Only an inconsiderate asshole and make a date and not show up without a good reason!

I always show up.

I'll be in Austin, TX, around the 22nd of September for a meetup with a bunch of other atheist/agnostic types from another site

Will Matt and Beth Dillahunty be there?

@SonderOpia I don't think so - the guest list is pretty small as it's a "best buddies" house party sort of thing. But if there were other people in the area around that time some of us could probably meet up somewhere. A group went to a karaoke bar for a while last year when we met up in Fortworth

@ghost_warlock wish you were going to be that close to me this time.

Gee girl, are you going to make me check your bio only to realize you are just too far away?....oh wait, you said something about my neck of the woods, maybe there is hope !!!!! Does Starbucks sound good to you? ??

In my neck of the woods AKA Texas.

@SonderOpia ??????? too far away...... But don't despair, someone else may be closer and adventurous !!! Good luck and let us know how did that work, ok?

@IamNobody I'm thinking about making a meetup group so we can all just go hang out somewhere. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

@SonderOpia oky doky, I am sure whoever is close would love to meet you

@IamNobody. I hope they'd like to meet me.

@SonderOpia Someone will, don't worry about but..... Be careful, ok?

@IamNobody ok

@SonderOpia Sooooooooo... the weekend is upon us !!! How is that wonderful plan of yours coming along? (Oh I love gossip, yeah !!! 🙂 )

@IamNobody karaoke party on the 20th of this month at the den in Euless Texas. It's going to show up in events as soon as they approve it. I will totally be there.

@SonderOpia have fun and send pics !!!!

@IamNobody. I'll post pictures but I'm not sending any nudes! LOL well maybe if they're of other people LOL.

@SonderOpia just for the record and to avoid any controversy going forward ( some people don't bother to read the whole thread and love to jump to conclusions ) ... I did NOT ask for nude pics.

@IamNobody yeah! What is with that? Doesn't everybody ask for nudes? LOL.

@SonderOpia gotta say, your sense of humor is above average ???

@IamNobody ty ty

Nah, It's kind of like getting up early on Black Friday. All the good ones are gone anyway.

I'm not sure how to take this.

Kind of hard to go to Bora Bora on short notice. I am rather responsible if someone with in reason ask or invites me. I go or I call to give legitimate reason for lateness or if I can not make it.

azzow2 Level 9 June 12, 2018

I'm the same way.

I'd be there if I was within an hour or so from Euless. I'd meet any of quite a number of interesting sounding women connected to this site if they were within an hour or two. Probably an afternoon meeting though so there'd be enough time to drive back before too late.

I'd like to meet a lot of people from here too.

Well, just judging by your pictures, ( I know, I know...but that's what guys do), I'd be disappointed in and question the virility of the Agnostic Guys here, if a crowd wasn't there to greet you.

You are too sweet.

I would if all the other people promised not to.

Hermit Level 7 June 12, 2018

LOL. Well you have my number. All you have to do is call and ask me out.

I would. probably be early even.

We need to go hang out sometime. Go shoot some pool.

Well I would..

I would totally want you there. You'd be my new BFF. We would just talked about how much we hate Trump.

Depends on the area and why

With respect, I wouldn't travel a long way and wouldn't just be like "hey let's all get coffee"

I think if like ApostaCon or something though would kick ass

Okay let's totally make an agnostacon!

Texas is kinda far... but if i say I will be somewhere I will be there... I am an introvert and have very few friends, always room for real people!

You can never have too many friends.

I would try to meet up with you, my daily schedule is hectic though.

We should just have a huge 3 Day party.

And BTW this could happen.

Ok my friend, this is now cruel punishment ????????

@IamNobody bring your ass to Texas.

@SonderOpia ha ha ha sassy !!!! Gotta love your self confidence but most of us work for a living. My ass belongs to Indiana ??????

@IamNobody where at in Indiana? I had family in Lafayette, Crawfordsville and Indianapolis.

@SonderOpia I am not telling.... ?????

@IamNobody I see how you are.

@SonderOpia can't be careful enough now a days ???????????????

@IamNobody i hear ya.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:105612
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.