Agnostic.com

15 2

Long or short

I was just wondering what the ladies perfer nowadays? Long or short hair on a man?

StarFarmer62 6 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like both. I think it's more important what YOU like. I wear my hair how I prefer.

Great pics in your bio!!!

@Freedompath, Thank you!

I prefer short...but, I have noticed that when a person is young it seems more fitting to me. And, I can even like some pony tails on older guys. But, I am not a person who can get passed long beards, I want to see faces! It is part of how I know people!

I don’t have a preference as long as it’s well-groomed.

I love long hair on men. But that's just me. Long hair, long dreads, man bun, ponytail. Throw in a long beard. Makes me nuts. xD

You get to do whatever you like; but since you asked for our opinions, I prefer short.

What makes you happiest.

There is a third option! ☺

Depends on the man - AND the hair. You can pull off either look.

Though I personally love longish hair on men ... (the "geesus look" - if you will )

Your long hair is awesome, but short works on you as well.
I personally find short way easier to manage, but sometimes miss my long hair.
Ya - that was a super unhelpful answer.
Sorry.

scurry Level 9 June 13, 2018

Anywhere between short and bald is my preference.

I used to like long hair. Not at all anymore.

I am a fan of long, though with some sort of cut or style to it. Medium (long- ish?) lengths can be highly attractive as well, and may be more practical to take care of.

Zster Level 8 June 13, 2018

Short, for vary selfish reasons. When a long hair guy is over you there hair tickles your face and irritates me. LOL

Which makes you happier? That's what you should go with. This old lady doesn't like long hair on men.. But the facial hair is excellent.

I like short!

Geezer Butler just called me and he votes ' long'.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:105631
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.