Agnostic.com

10 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Love it.

azzow2 Level 9 June 12, 2018

Fucking awesome.

This is going to be shared on my Facebook. Thank you!!!

So the bible is going to be used to teach the denial of reason? How backwards is that. Soon they won't be able to drive a car if they're going to deny cause and effect, let alone repair one.

Denker Level 7 June 13, 2018

Bill Bill Bill Bill!

Varn Level 8 June 13, 2018

All in all relying on profanity is beneath him. Sort of disappointing to me.

Hahaha, I love it.

Texas wants to teach creationism in the public schools. They want to teach that Moses had something to do with writing the American Constitution. They want to indoctrinate the children in their version of "religious truths" before they can reason for themselves. And if the bible said 2 + 2 = 5, well, that would be taught as a truth also. Fuck.

"For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged." (Romans 3:3-4).

That's the mentality. Literally -- the way you avoid being "judged" as a fucking idiot is to play this useless trump card: god said it, I believe it, that settles it. Simply reject all arguments that disagree with the Bible.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:105776
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.