Agnostic.com

3 3

Hi ????????. Another newbie here. I’m Tiffany, an American living in Norway. I’m so happy I found this site, and look forward to getting to know some of you. I’m already loving the thought-provoking discussions and the rational thoughts behind them. If you do the Chrimbo thing, I hope you had a fantastic holly jolly ????

IndySent 7 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hello Tiffany, i'm new to the site myself and I discovered the same thing haha. So far it seems like an interesting group with a lot of really cool topics for discussion. Anyhow welcome, from one noob to another.

Welcome. It is refreshing to find thought-provoking discussions with rational thinking people responding.

SamL Level 7 Dec 26, 2017

Welcome. Read your profile. I'm also an ordained minister, though it seems like a lifetime ago. Norway is a big change from Florida. Stay warm.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10582
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.