Agnostic.com

7 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My concern is that the alleged psychologist is not connected with reality; along with the ignorant, unhinged Social Democrat sycophants for whom nothing is right. The only thing that would make Trump's achievements right with them is if they'd been accomplished by an Obama or Clinton; which history has shown to be an impossibility. If they could have, they would have and all of the whining and sucking of thumbs in 'safe spaces' can't change the fact.

What accomplishments???? Congratulating himself and taking credit for an economy and jobs that is just a continuation of the economy Obama left him? Or the accomplishment of lying more than any president in the history of the USA, averaging over 5 lies per day to the people of the USA. Or the accomplishment of having the most corrupt administration in history, 19 indictment and 5 guilty pleas already and he isn't half way through his term.

@bobhoff59 Consider taking up or returning to membership in some kind of theology. Even THAT would be more rational and reality fucused than blind consumption and regurgitation of propaganda that can only muster belief among the reasoning and information deprived. Trillions in wealth and investment have already returned and domestic exploitation of resources has only begun and our GNP has doubled because of it and other factors occurring at the 'speed of Trump'. Eat your hearts out. Prosperity and a booming economy cannot be hidden by a whining, wet blanket press. November will be a bloodbath! There will be no wave, but a Blue Trickle and more hysteria. 🙂

@Silver1wun Look whose talking about blind consumption and regurgitation of propaganda? Someone who blindly follows the only state run media, FAUX News, in the entire USA.

BTW domestic destruction er exploitation of natural resources is a very bad thing not a good thing.

You are right, the blood bath (meaning a lot of red bleeding) will be an amazing tsunami of racist right wingers becoming civilians again.

@bobhoff59 don't hold your breath on that...

@Silver1wun don't plan too, I've already started celebrating the huge win.

This might apply to the entire government.

azzow2 Level 9 June 13, 2018

The Republican members anyway.

@bobhoff59 All of them overpaid corrupt lot of them.

His fans/supporters will NEVER admit this because it means they voted for an insane ASSWIPE. Sad, but true. Do any of you know anyone who voted for him and has said they're sorry? I don't!

@Dave75 OK...you're right on that one. I was thinking more about individuals I personally know or respect.

He crossed that line decades ago

Xena Level 6 June 13, 2018

Anyone with half a brain could see during Trump's campaign that he is an ignorant, self-aggrandizing, narcissist, sociopath, bully, sexist, racist and compulsive liar.

It still horrifies me that people voted for him. Many are staunch Republicans who vote for a Republican, no matter what.

VOTE Republicans out of office!

I agree. That is exactly what people with 'half a brain' are seeing and it is the resultant ignorance and gullibility that has them in such intense panic. The sky is falling! Find save spaces!

Yes....all true.....and Ivanka is her father's daughter....I thought she might be a good influence but that apple did not fall far from the tree. She too is a narcissist.

Boundary?
I think he's followed Alice down the rabbit hole already.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106242
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.