Agnostic.com

6 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I stand by my comment on a different thread... a busload of pissed off embarrassed Registered Republicans need to show up and give him a good old tar and feathering. 110% stop putting up with stupid candidates and maybe they can save their party.

Amerika, 2018

Many in american history from our "fumbling fathers" to now had defended slavery so...

What a fucking embarrassment.
We should be allowed to bitchslap people like that. REALLY, REALLY HARD.

Nu Joisey has got it Shit together since the Bridge Song. Fat Ass #2 went down the same way the Fat Ass #1 will also fall by the wayside. Dumbo cannot go back to NYC ever when he is properly indicted, tried and convicted. Lots of Culture in the State along with Middle Class Americans who are going to reel from the Corporate Tax Cuts that every other American will feel once it gets printed. At that time the GOP will finally conclude that they just strung themselves to a noose on a broken chair. We only have to have faith that the Justice Departments of the FBI, CIA and the Media Networks will pull all of the strings together so the knots don't break.

It blows my mind that such idiocy still exists. Then again, I remember where I live.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106266
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.