Agnostic.com

54 8

Do you like being outside?

DianeFitzRobin 4 June 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

54 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

24/7 if I could, some days it is close to that, love sleeping on the beach.

I once hung out for over 6 hours watching the Atlantic Ocean tide but haven't slept on the beach yet, Rugglesby, but I will

Yes, but... I don't like bugs or sun burns. Also, not a big fan of cold.

scurry Level 9 June 13, 2018

same scurry

The Sun vitamin D...

Etre Level 7 June 13, 2018

So important, my vision improves being in lots of light too Etre, I can see more?

I do too, bigpawbullets

Definitely! Unless I'm having a bad allergy day or I'm in the middle of polluted city.

for a brief time I had allergies and it was challenging to go outside Astrojas. I grew up in a polluted city but thankfully went on hikes regularly through old-growth Carolinian forests

Outside is my favorite place! I could be perfectly content in the wilderness, returning to civilization occasionally for supplies.

awwww, Untamedshrew, that is possible, nice scenario

I love being outside. Spend almost all of my free time in the woods, either hunting, fishing, or hiking. It's the only place for me!

Sounds ideal to do those activities all the time solitude1457! I will fish this weekend

Not particularly. I'm hypersensitivity to heat so can't do anything active when it's over about 80. I also have super pale skin which fries in about ten minutes. So I would much rather be indoors most of the time.

I see why you prefer this ladyprof70

I am a mosquito magnet, so being outside is typically not an enjoyable experience for me

GwenC Level 7 June 13, 2018

oh, how painful GwenC

ahhh, the outdoors!

If the sun isn't too bright and it's not too hot or too cold

that sun is so powerful

Yes

EdEarl Level 8 June 13, 2018

Yes from me too EdEarl

Yes. Unless there are mosquitoes. They consider me delicious.

Deb57 Level 8 June 13, 2018

there's this all natural bug spray I make from googling the recipe-they land on me but don't bite

Yeah. Like a few of the others I’m also a pale mosquito magnet that spends most of my time indoors but I’m making it a point to carefully get a tan this summer, and the vitamin D feels fantastic. Mostly love being outside in the fall on a nice cool night, with a bonfire or in the dark star gazing.

cool nights by the bonfire and a musical instrument or two....

There are times I think of putting on my backpack and disappearing. Does that count?

most definitely counts-to hike cross country wilderness trails-what a feat that would be!

I prefer it.

so many scents in the fresh breezes, so many interesting ecosystems

If it's comfortable weather, and biting insects are at a minimum, I quite enjoy the outdoors. I especially like the woods.

I miss the woods, trees here can be spindly-evergreens are plentiful thankfully

I love being outdoors & being in nature.

so healthful

It's the best.... except it gets so hot here and the humidity is brutal. I can tough it out if I have a change of clothes ready.

MatRA Level 4 June 14, 2018

way to be prepared, I like that idea

As a rule, yes. I like to walk through my neighborhood on a regular basis and see what's happening, as long as it isn't raining or snowing too hard. Plus the cardio is good for me, right?

So good for us to be outside, yes

I must have been a happy dog in a previous life, so yeah.....

Ahhh, happy dogs outside, nice image

Yes, and so does my dog. I also like being an outsider ?

Yes, I like being an outsider too. Ha!

succinct answer!

Any day spent outdoors in nature or natural surroundings is preferable to being stuck indoors or around people....it's why I garden and why I hike and travel.

any day is a good day outdoors, I agree

I hate being indoors. I used to work in IT and hated being trapped inside. Now I'm a farmer and love every minute of being outside with my animals.

Jon791 Level 4 June 14, 2018

good career move Jon791

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106407
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.