Agnostic.com

54 8

Do you like being outside?

DianeFitzRobin 4 June 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

54 comments (51 - 54)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes I love being outside but not when it’s hot and buggy. I’m spending a lot of time indoors lately. Florida.

oh well kltuckmn

When I live in Florida I had a dog I walked twice a day. That really got me in the walking mood although he was slow. Even in the summer, I still loved it. Just as hot and buggy in Houston but I don't let it bother me. All part of nature.

I like walking the dog, gardening, yard work, the occasional camping trip, paddling my canoe or just taking a nature walk.

awesome

I love the outdoors and nature and the change of seasons. I walk outside three miles a day at least five days a week winter and summer on a beautiful wooded trail, and look forward to it every morning. I also have a small flower garden and check it out first thing in the morning every day. Being out in nature is an important part of my life and a wonderful stress reliever.

you and confidentrealm are consistent walkers, ezwryder. I started a small flower garden but am not home enough to tend to it. Maybe I can plan/ budget to take next summer off to garden. To have your own wooded trail......

Love it. I walk everyday. I love the summer

Every day is so committed. Great confidentrealm!

@DianeFitzRobin Yep I made the commitment. Even in the rain this morning. It makes me feel great!

@confidentrealm awwww, I can sense your enthusiasm-keep it going, an inspiration

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106407
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.