Agnostic.com

72 3

Do you believe in ex lovers getting back together ?

EmeraldJewel 7 June 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

72 comments (51 - 72)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well hell... you said lovers. That means romance. whats wrong being friends with benefits? People make mistakes and you can learn from them. I say if it brings what you need back onto your life then go for it...

'Believe'?

For myself, no.
Everyone else can decide for themselves.

Exes are exes for a reason! I never once took one back, regardless of how much they begged. It's like wiping your butt before you poo!

Asking for a friend, are ya? If they mature, it can happen, but it will be over in an eyeblink as soon as one of you says, " you haven't changed at all"!

For some its possible. I have had dreams of past lovers. So maybe it might work for me.

I believe in Nothing. I go with the Flow. I don't ask questions to Strangers.

No, I believe in moving forward, not backwards.

I went back to the ex tried it for a while worked for a bit but always someting happened!

I have seen it work, but it seems to be the exception, not the rule.

Why

Qiru Level 6 June 13, 2018

No, but that's me.. I guess that would depend how desperate you feel..

Buddha Level 8 June 13, 2018

In general I would say, no, their ex-lovers for a reason.

Sure, after a little while apart you forget the things that drove you apart -- until they all appear again,, Not generally a good idea, in my opinion.

I suppose it could work, never has for me.

So, you're thinking a couple of your ex-lovers are getting back together?

JacarC Level 8 June 13, 2018

Why not ? As long as they got along.
Not every situation is the same.

I have done it. All the old issues are still there. If it crashed and burned once, it will do the sam
e--only worse! the next time.

It happens. I have seen it. It is probably rare.

Sure.

Yes I do!

Hutch Level 7 June 13, 2018

Why not ! Anyone can make a mistake. And maybe the sex was great but the rest not. Your life, your choice.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106439
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.