Agnostic.com

14 5

Did you ever come to the end of a day and hardly remember a thing that happened, even if you weren't sick?

That was me today!

tioteo 8 June 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This happens to me all the time. At least 3x in the past few months I mention to someone about doing something at work tomorrow, only to be reminded that it's Friday, not Saturday.. What makes it worse is that I don't know what day I missed.

Yes, worse now in my 60's.

It happens a bit especially when I’m tired. Insomnia.

Not really

Sounds like just being on auto pilot to get thru the shift.

That would be incredibly worrisome if it happened and I would immediately seek medical help. Isn't that one of the signs of early dementia or stroke?

Happens to me all the time and I don't have to come to the end of the day, I can just walk into another room.

Every day. What was the question?

Also happened on St.Patricks day.....

Yes.. it's probably stress related..burn out.

Before i go to sleep i ask m what her plans are for the next day... I a care-giver and she asks me about today. We are retired but to keep from absolute boredom i work on the 'honey do' list... I meet my mates for a beer and a game on the tv.. Etc.... My answer to her is its been a great day, brag about my acomplishments .. And glory of my being r

Like your attitude.

Yes or I thinkI remember and then realize I'm thinking about a different day. I hope I never have to answer the "And what were you doing on the day of - - at - - o'clock?" type of question so popular in mystery shows. I'd never get out of the interview room.

I am just one big blank. Day after day ! Thats retirement for you, don't have to remember ?   LOL

I can relate.

@tioteo
There you go then ! Brothers in retirement ? LOL

I have. When I was doing tech support for a living, that would happen every so often. It would just blur into one long haze of misery.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106548
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.