Agnostic.com

25 1

In your opinion, what habit is most annoying about other people?

MyLiege 7 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Using their damn cells when driving ! Hands free, or not.

Remaining ignorant. That's the worst of all habits because it leads to all sorts of other nasty shit.

When people use "your" when they mean "you're."

Deliberate ignorance.

Learned helplessness as well...

The misuse of double negatives

Dav87 Level 6 Dec 26, 2017

When they are think about their response, when you are talking. Not listening.

Its not annoying but frustrating to watch someone you love-my daughter with cerebral palsy-try to speak and stammer and stutter-desperately try to get the words out.

Cigarette smoke is annoying to me-no one should smoke in my house-me being a cancer survivor.

Refusing to be a parent.

Being an absentee parent.

I’m an educator too. That’s my experience as well.

People who leave their shopping carts in a parking space.
People who pronounce greasy "greezy"

So true!!

OK, this one is not grammar related, it's a thing people do when they're eating. Some people stick their tongues out to meet an approaching fork or spoon.

Eww.

i would say the biggest annoyance in people is i can't stand how people just go along with the heard. if ita on the news or fb and its the popular opinion people just tend to go along with things. i don't wanna get into to many hot topics in todays society that i feel are wrong but people just kinda follow the media on but man is it annoying .

being fake and thinking they're better than me and loads of other smaller things. telling me what they think I want to hear.

Making a Spanish or Italian word out of and English onE.

People making fun of my accent.

Chewing with their mouth open.

When that happens I get up and leave.

Don't blame you. That, and I should have added - talking with their mouth full, lip smacking. General table manner I guess...

Mumbling. Come on people, speak up, pronounce your words distinctly and look at me when you are talking. One of my favorite come backs is; "Do you realize that you are whispering to a deaf man?"

Greed. Especially when it takes from others, even hurting them.

Texting and driving, along with generating offensive odors rank a close second and third.

Zster Level 8 Dec 26, 2017

those who are invasive piss the he...l out of me.

Incivility in speech and action.

People saying that they "could care less" when they mean they "couldn't care less." It seems like a lot of my gripes are grammar related.

haha ive been saying the same as you for years lol

When they don't listen to what I say...

People who are pathetically ignorant but are certain they know everything. People who say "Birth control should be illegal except for married women. If single women want to be sluts, let them be punished with childbirth." Or "child abuse never happens - that is a lie told to us by the liberal media." Or my favorite - "Poor people are lazy, they deserve to be poor."

SKH78 Level 8 Dec 26, 2017

When someone keeps repeating the same thing over and over, i get tired of having to say, "Yes you've already told me that.", repeatedly.

Passive agressiveness.

Smoking.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10716
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.