Agnostic.com

33 3

What's your weather like right now?

Brrrr... the wind is blowing and its around 45 degrees. Can't do anything outside... I bet the kids are driving parents crazy...lol. I kind of wish we had some over here. It's been along time since they've left to be on thier own...

BucketlistBob 8 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kind of snowy.

Oh boy! We would love to sit out in it for awhile...

It's too cold to go to the gym on the bus. Tomorrow perhaps.

It's never too cold to go to the gym! But then again I am a 'bit' obsessive about working out... 😉

Walking to the bus stop is too cold. 15 min walk to then wait 10 min. No. 50° tomorrow. I'll go if my work doesn't call me in.

@Sarahroo29 go for it Sarah..lol.

I ended up going today. I feel exhausted now.

@Sarahroo29 WHOOHOO! Way to get that workout in! I'm at the club right now to get some fat-burning in.

78 degrees and sunny in South Florida. It would be paradise if Trump was not in town less than 15 miles from me.

Come to the Keys...he is not going there ????

Ewww ... that makes it quite chilly there! Haha!

my sympathies ( about your neighbor )

@GeekLeen in West Palm Beach

24 F = -4.4466 C NY

Cool and windy I bet..

@BucketlistBob The sensation is 19 F

@BucketlistBob Freezing; the wind pushed me around. I spent yesterday at the hospital and today I only went to the pharmacy and back.

@DUCHESSA thats funny how that wind sneaks up on you. Brrr.

@BucketlistBob Well, I am only 5'2"

Forecast for today? Cold and shitty. Wish I was in Costa Rica or Thailand.

Naw on Costa Rica... thaighland would be nice...with my wife of course..lol.

Hell, even if you didn't have a wife, finding yourself one in Thailand is pretty easy. The women chase the guys there.

@webbew1 I.know all about Thailand... I lived there. That why I said wife.

@BucketlistBob why not Costa Rica?

@btroje. To expensive for a boy like me. I would have to rent a car and sleep on it...lol.

78F...gorgeous day

Oooh.... ouch.... too warm for me...lol.

@BucketlistBob not all...try summers here 92F with 90% humidity

@CeciRosane60 ugh!!! I thought louisiana was bad...

@BucketlistBob I was in Nawlens in July..same shit as here

15°F, two feet of snow in the driveway overnight, not much wind.

Wow! My wife would love that. Maybe for a week..lol. my dogs would freak out.. nothing green to pee on.

@BucketlistBob It's great if you're a skier or snowmobiler. I'm neither. I kind of hate winter, a lot. lol (I laugh for I dare not cry.)

@resserts I discovered snow mobiling in North Dakota in 1973. They did it all over. Fell off a few times . They much better today.

@BucketlistBob Modern snowmobiles are really good. I wish I had an interest in it, but I find all things snow related to be quite distasteful.

Dec. 26th, 2017. Battle Ground, WA (USA)
Patches of snow on the ground, partly sunny, with a temperature in the low 30's

Snow? It snowed here a couple weeks ago.. it was awesome.

@BucketlistBob Snow here basically just covers the grown and then melts. It woudl be unusual to get an accumulation of more than 3 inches.

Sounds like here! @snytiger6

@snytiger6 us too.

It's a sunny morning, 27.8 C (82 F) heading for 34 C (93 F). A little too hot, but not ridiculous.

I was just reading about Christmas in July in the southern hemisphere. Do you do that? Or do you do Christmas in December?

@carlyhorton yes... they have sells and people gi to them...ugh!

@carlyhorton Christmas in July isn't a big thing here, certainly not a religious celebration. But some people do a sort of low-key thing. It's popular in the ski resorts.

thats too hot

Highs below zero for the foreseeable future with windchills of -10°F to -50°F. I think @atheist has me beat though.

Oh my .... that's rough. Ugh! Been there though. I know your pain.

I like winter. Probably my northern European heritage. 🙂

@kmdskit3 I feel it's mine too.

3 degrees Celsius cloudy, but the weekend looks good, I'm in Sidney BC Canada, which is on Vancouver Island, 20 min drive to Victoria, 1.5 hours by ferry to Seattle.

Well hey there... I got a comment from Norway also. This so cool to meet people so far away... it's warmer now... tonight is suppose to clobber us in the 30s.

ha, I knew there was a Sidney in BC, but silly me assumed it was spelt with 2 "y" like ours.

I know, lots of people think that , i admit so did I before I moved here LOL

Sunny and 61 F. Kids and dogs are playing outside. They're still driving me crazy. j/k
Life is good!

That's a MOM... love those chrildren. Life is good!

Actually, not a mom, but a Great-Aunt. Surrounded by two generations that I've helped raise, 5 to 39.

@KKGator cool!

9 degrees forecast high 1 hour SE of Chicago, NWI (NorthWest Indiana). But sunny and blue skies

twill Level 7 Dec 26, 2017

I would like to visit there.. I bet it's nice in the spring...9 degrees is wild!

@BucketlistBob I have lived in Indiana. Not sure I would put that on a bucket list

I'm in Norfolk UK and it's not that cold but damp and horrible.

My home town is Lancashire!

the same weather then

(6:30pm Dec 26) 9 degrees, expecting about 4 more inches of snow overnight.

Hey! Its time to pull out the zero turn lawn mower and collect the snow for a snowmen.

@BucketlistBob My snow blower has better aim. Haven't built a snowman since I was a kid! Maybe I'll try next time I'm out clearing the driveway and sidewalk 🙂

Had another few inches of snow yesterday. Its snow and ice with all my trees encased in it. Pretty but cold.

Mmm... ice storms tore up my trees. I had to cut 2 down ... I was so sad about that. Trees are your friend.

Around 60 degrees and somewhat cloudy here in Tampa.

Nice weather!

46*F and raining in Austin TX.

Gener Level 5 Dec 26, 2017

It's raining now.

Rainy, 41F, no wind, cloudy

Yummy... I love someone else's ugly day...I love rainy weather and cool weather.

Here in Tennessee we have 37 degrees, very light breeze, tons of sunshine. Not to bad for Dec. 26th.

I love Tennessee... all those mountains covered in snow... cool.

I had previously said it seldom snows here and was made a liar. On the 24th, on the way to a gathering it started to snow. It was very light and was gone by the next day. It is now partly cloudy and chilly (high 30's-low 40's).

I tell people the weather here is often boring - samo, samo day after day but it has been an unusually sunny Fall.

We had our first good snow a week or so. First history maker I can add to my Bucketlist... lol.

47degF and partly cloudy. It's a pretty, brisk day here.

Zster Level 8 Dec 26, 2017

Yummy... T shirt weather...lol.

Not too bad today, though we are told it will get worse. Brrrr. Was very bad the last two weeks. Can't give you a temperature because septics (plus Liberians, and those in Myanmar) still use the Imperial system. No one else does.

Hang on: 45 degrees in the ancient Aramaic system = 7 degrees centigrade.

Been lower than that here. Fuck off, you wimps.

Lol!

Clear, bright sunny, 32 F, slight breeze. A little snow on the ground. Just about as good as it gets. More light today than yesterday.

That aint bad...i like it.

Actually, relatively mild. 50, overcast but bright-cloudy. No rain. I can live with this. 🙂

Kind of the same here in Lake Charles Mike. Brrr.

its sunny, calm, and the high it forecast to be 70. love it

turf Level 5 Dec 26, 2017

Yummm... T shirt weather.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10741
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.