Agnostic.com

33 3

What's your weather like right now?

Brrrr... the wind is blowing and its around 45 degrees. Can't do anything outside... I bet the kids are driving parents crazy...lol. I kind of wish we had some over here. It's been along time since they've left to be on thier own...

BucketlistBob 8 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

15°F, two feet of snow in the driveway overnight, not much wind.

Wow! My wife would love that. Maybe for a week..lol. my dogs would freak out.. nothing green to pee on.

@BucketlistBob It's great if you're a skier or snowmobiler. I'm neither. I kind of hate winter, a lot. lol (I laugh for I dare not cry.)

@resserts I discovered snow mobiling in North Dakota in 1973. They did it all over. Fell off a few times . They much better today.

@BucketlistBob Modern snowmobiles are really good. I wish I had an interest in it, but I find all things snow related to be quite distasteful.

Kind of snowy.

Oh boy! We would love to sit out in it for awhile...

It's too cold to go to the gym on the bus. Tomorrow perhaps.

It's never too cold to go to the gym! But then again I am a 'bit' obsessive about working out... 😉

Walking to the bus stop is too cold. 15 min walk to then wait 10 min. No. 50° tomorrow. I'll go if my work doesn't call me in.

@Sarahroo29 go for it Sarah..lol.

I ended up going today. I feel exhausted now.

@Sarahroo29 WHOOHOO! Way to get that workout in! I'm at the club right now to get some fat-burning in.

78F...gorgeous day

Oooh.... ouch.... too warm for me...lol.

@BucketlistBob not all...try summers here 92F with 90% humidity

@CeciRosane60 ugh!!! I thought louisiana was bad...

@BucketlistBob I was in Nawlens in July..same shit as here

Rainy, 41F, no wind, cloudy

Yummy... I love someone else's ugly day...I love rainy weather and cool weather.

24 F = -4.4466 C NY

Cool and windy I bet..

@BucketlistBob The sensation is 19 F

@BucketlistBob Freezing; the wind pushed me around. I spent yesterday at the hospital and today I only went to the pharmacy and back.

@DUCHESSA thats funny how that wind sneaks up on you. Brrr.

@BucketlistBob Well, I am only 5'2"

46*F and raining in Austin TX.

Gener Level 5 Dec 26, 2017

It's raining now.

Around 60 degrees and somewhat cloudy here in Tampa.

Nice weather!

It's quarter to 1 in the morning, and it's 0 degrees F. However with the wind chill, it is about -11.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10741
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.