Agnostic.com

121 41

I’ve been on this site almost a week now, and haven’t received a single unsolicited dick pic so far. What a refreshing change of pace! Are non-believers more enlightened when it comes to that sort of thing? Or have I just been lucky?

IndySent 7 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

121 comments (101 - 121)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good heavens, what kind of places have you been frequenting online! I must be naive but people doing that sort of thing here seems so unlikely. I've only been here a few weeks but it is a special community. May no one impair it.

Is that really a thing?? Why do idiots do that? Unreal!

orion Level 5 Dec 26, 2017

That's probably because everyone send them to me. (joking)
I get spam mail offering all sorts of cons including breast enlargement, but thankfully noone in my circle has received such pics. About 9 years ago a lady I was corresponding with sent me some pics that were enough to make me lose my lunch, I did not email her again after that. Not because she sent me that type of pic, but because some women just should not do that, she was not young nor attractive.

What was the saying, real men don't send dick pics, real men disappoint in bed.

1. I suspect that a guy who has reslly thot thru the wild claims of religions wd also be more respectful of women

2. Just to clarify "unsolicited.", so, do you sometimes solicit such pics? (I'm teasing.)

Would you like one?...

There's no such thing as luck. We call it coincidence.we are friendly to each other and see the opposite genders as normal human beings with different opinions and thoughts.
And dick pics? The jobless tinder profiles with naked picture send dick pics. Everyone here are fully dressed and not judged with what kind of body type people have. I've never seen body shaming on this page atall.

Hallelujah, so to speak. I don't know why guys think their junk is so impressive! Can you imagine a women just head over heals because she got a dick pic?!

I prefer two-way camming anyway. lol 😛

If my microscope wasn't broken ... 😉

Hahaha!

We just had a discussion on this topic recently.

I'm a little hesitant to click on a link that will take me to a dick pic discussion!

@stomato It was a discussion: Do men need sexual harassment training?
You may be surprised by some of the men's comments. It has a poll attached too. 🙂

I could certainly provide an unsolicited dick pick for you if you ever start feeling like you're missing out, but I'm afraid there's nothing particularly exceptional down there to take a picture of.

Confidence, Dude! Self deprecation is a great virtue, but don't sell yourself "short"! Hahaha!

Probably, most of the men here are a little smarter and more mature than to do that kind of stuff 🙂

lmbo. My complete Tinder profile is just a dick pic with the caption "well, it's not gonna suck itself". JK... I've never gotten on Tinder (and of course wouldn't do that).

It's just a load of people who have decided that they give a damn about the question that you're begging here.

RIP your inbox

I can't believe men actually do that. Has there been a woman ever anywhere who wanted to receive those pictures?

So refreshing...never knew what to do with the pictures...

Unsolicited dick pic? I feel rather slighted.

What's dick pic? Please excuse my ignorance.

oops, that sounds like a solicitation...hope not, for your sake. Let me know what happens

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10775
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.