Agnostic.com

10 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not just narcissistic, he means it. It's like when he holds a cabinet meeting and they go around the table praising him. I still can't believe that when I see it.

Did he change his hair to look like Un?

I'll bet he will look great in an orange jump suit.

it'll be like an orange Teletubby with a pouty face.

@hankster That would be terrific. I miss the teletubbies.

@nicknotes they were pretty funky..lol

im not one if 'his' people. I'm American.

Herr Trump wants the unearned obedience from Americans that mimics what Kim receives from his people through fear and intimidation. Herr Trump is a dictator who is a POS and I will never give him an ounce of respect. No fuckin way he is my presidente.

He sounded as if he considered us his employees and we're obligated to OBEYYYY!

his policies in the white house making them watch fox only and taking phones he sees himself as king

@Gwendolyn2018 No, I'm not "kind" at all! He was passing it off as a ''joke." We ALL know he's serious. I can easily imagine him presiding at executions of those who disobeyed.

@Gwendolyn2018 In my fantasy, we all oil up the GUILLOTINE and begin to drain the swamp ourselves. Let's not begin with the GROPER! Let's let him wriggle, squirm and urinate on himself for awhile. (Wonder if Melania might like to take a turn at dropping the blade?)

all commodes in the United States are now oval offices.

lol

But since Trump is now blessed by the all mighty, all christians must surrender their loyalty now , not to the Trinity , rather the foursome , God, son , holy spirit and yes, the one and only god of all, Trump

EMC2 Level 8 June 16, 2018

I would like him to lead and not destroy our country

Marine Level 8 June 16, 2018

The day I jump to attention when this dickwad appears........let's just say I hope he holds his breath until then!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:108153
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.