Agnostic.com

2 5

Dear @Admin.

When I report someone, it is because I feel they are being bigoted, or nasty towards friends I have on here.

Simply blocking that person on my behalf solves NOTHING.

Are you actually serious about keeping this site free from parasites?

I don't block people. Doing that simply removes them from my view.

It does not, however, protect other people from that person being an arsehole to them.

When I requested you mitigate against a particular person, you simply blocked that person on my behalf.

I am extremely disappointed with your course of action.

Kreig 7 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@Kreig I just had 2 Nigerian scammers. Didn't have to report them. They're gone on their own.

Hi Kreig

Thanks for the message. When someone blocks another, we see the "report" and take action. For KevinJohnson, we are contacting him today and give him his first and final warning and will delete his account if he does anything else disrespectful. One bad apple isn't worth the trouble.

I will be writing some code today to revoke "level 5" privilege of getting comments live instantly if someone has a "block" in the last 14 days. It will also highlight for review any posts/comment they do. Fair?

A

Admin Level 9 Dec 27, 2017

Alrighty!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10818
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.