Agnostic.com

32 6

Who is in the wrong here?

My granddaughter just had a baby girl (very healthy) But she is mad at me for posting her picture with my great-granddaughter on my Facebook page. She demanded that I take the picture down because I violated her "rights." I was at work so it took me a bit to get to the FB page and delete the picture. Hers was a demand, not a request. I think she overreacted. How say you?

SageDave 7 June 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In my opinion, your granddaughter is in in the right.

I think this too, its her baby.

Just for clarification, my granddaughter just posted the same picture I did yesterday. I guess she just wanted to be the first. Though my wife took the picture and sent it to me via text.

I’d tell her not to expect a birthday present.

She definitely overreacted. I can kinda see her side as she would want to be the first to post her new baby's picture, but how can you fault a proud grandparent for showing the new arrival. A little tact goes a long way.

Kipper Level 4 June 16, 2018

He should have asked first, plain and simple.

She might have over-reacted; not surprising after a recent birthing. You should have obtained her approval before posting.

I am usually in the wrong. Feel free to yell at me.

Unless she is a celebrity what is the big deal? You were just showing off your new family member. I am a single dad and often put photos of my kids on my F/B page so family in different places can enjoy them.

azzow2 Level 9 June 16, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:108685
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.