Agnostic.com

7 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

While religion is still important to many snake io millennials, it is important to note that there is a growing trend among millennials for different religions to be represented on their campuses.

Reminder: "unaffiliated/none" does not mean "atheist/agnostic." It may well mean "Generally Christian, haven't found a denomination or congregation I like yet."

This is true. There was also a thing about some people declaring themselves believers a religion from Star Trek if I recall.

It would be interesting to see how this compares to all young people, as opposed to students. I would imagine those numbers will skew more towards religion than these.

Denker Level 7 June 18, 2018

It does seem to be trending. In Austin, TX it has been reported 60% of Austinites do not go to church. Austin is one of the younger cities in the country. It is a start.

Finally one that includes the category NONE... Thank you !!!!!

I believe this is probably quite accurate. My grandson is a Gen Z and at 15 is already identifying as an atheist. He is also much more diverse than I ever was at that age.

Less than half are religious.

EdEarl Level 8 June 17, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:109414
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.