Agnostic.com

8 6

What would you do if...

For the members that have a Facebook page. If you had to give up either Facebook or Agnostic.com which would you choose. I would give up Facebook. My reason for that would be I have alternative ways of hearing from my Facebook friends

Shelton 8 June 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

gimme $50 and I'll give them both up

I'd give up FB, I have much more fun here. However, my kids are on FB, and some good friends and my sister. So I would do so only with great reluctance.

I'd rather not give up either, but if it was an either/or, I'd have to keep Facebook. Because I have a HUGE family! I have 137 cousins on Facebook. I message to all of them throughout the year, some frequently. I do like being on here, but it's not family...yet.

@Shelton Yep I love it.

Also the people on here who I've made good friends with, we have other ways to contact each other.

My kids, siblings, and friends are on Facebook. My Facebook contacts are people who I actually know in the real world.

JimG Level 8 June 17, 2018

I love both. I get pics every day from family on FB.

Here is intelligence.

Not that my family isn't intelligent.

But they aren't here.

I found both of these sites to be an adult pacifier but facebook is like a kid with a gun, can be more random fun or hatred . Agnostics has purpose in bringing the truth out. Big difference.

Facebook is my direct line to many people from my past. I won't be giving that up. This site is a completely different thing. A bunch of strangers that think more like I do about religion. They serve totally different purposes for me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:109476
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.