Agnostic.com

3 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To a short beauty. Making derogatory statements is not appreciated. My statement is not self centered, excuse me?Quite informative for anyone wondering, but you obviously don't agree. You missed my point. Try reading it again.

Anyone wondering can simply watch the video. Questioned in whichever format. Stating that you won't bother even watching it because it's repetitive is where my statements come from. Quite simple to understand

Haven't and won't bother to watch the video. Tired of the same old thing. Sounds like a bias right right off the bat when the question is even asked. It ought to go, why do you believe in god on faith, instead of why don't you, as if belief in god is the logical default position, which I would argue is certainly not the case.

One, you could have simple passed over the video
Two, new agnostics and atheists even those still wondering join everyday. Stop being so self-centered and consider that others might need to hear the message

No proof!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:109499
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.