Agnostic.com

37 10

How do I get over the grief of having a Joel Osteen block me on Twitter?

Have any of you other heathens been blocked by any great and powerful man of God?

IndySent 7 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think you will recover fully automatically when you stop laughing.

Great answer!

Get blocked by 45?

Oh dear , the most horrible of tragedies ! Offering my sincere condolences ! (har-har)

I'm sure you could reverse this offense by sending a big check ...

Wow! How fortunate, you have been saved! Saved from brainwashing.....

Lmao!

Invite all of us, we will bring lots of alcohol, and we will help you get over your grief. There may be dancing.

Did you said Dancing?

Happy dancing

@GeorgeRocheleau 'am in there!

Road Trip!

All you can do is pray and have faith that he will forgive you for your sins by unblocking you.

This made me literally Laugh out loud!

Congrats! I should check my twitter too, I spent hours insulting him on twitter the other day, i could be blocked too... might have to start a club, or get t shirts printed.

Also franklin graham... such fun when you're bored.

@Funeralgirl IMO, Franklin Graham offers better material if you're going that route...I think Osteen is is just in it for the $$, but F. Graham wants $$ and political power/control.

They are both assholes in different ways. But it all revolves around money, like all religion. @Brio77

OMG... I would never follow a Twitter feed from someone like that. I guess in the vein of Know Thy Enemy it might make sense. Generally speaking though I can't do Twitter...

Charlatans have thin skins.

I think you should drown your sorrow with Champaign!!

Are you kidding? That's a mark of pride!

I don't know who you're talking about and I don't care who blocks me.

Joel Osteen: You mean of course
"the JESUS Clones/Twins" the two wierdos with
a Tabernacle and a website and lots of fake literature
I am FROM Houston and they have a Take Over Temple
next door to us (now I am in DALLAS)
prior years
just a cluster of moonies it's all voodoo math noise and
charisma

THEY DID YOU A FAVOR

that right there is a badge of honor lady!!!! haha

Nope, I’ve never been blocked by any lol. They seem so damn fake to me, especially Joel Osteen. I never trust people that always have a smile on their face.

Ha. Ha. That was good. I can still remember him waiting to open his church to the flood victims. Lol! He got his ...

I am still laughing!!!

The only way would be to pray!!! 🙂

Well now I’m just jealous! What did you say to the delicate flower to earn such an honor?

You can’t, I’ve tried. ????

gabe Level 2 Dec 27, 2017

It's gonna be tough, be strong????????

You can tweet to Elon musk. He doesn't block us.

just because they are "powerful" does not means they are "great". But you need to Get Over That for our own sake. He just sent you the message that "god don't love you anymore"

Well, you always could meditate on the millions and millions of dollars he has thanks to the ignorance and stupidity of his followers.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11002
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.