Agnostic.com

37 10

How do I get over the grief of having a Joel Osteen block me on Twitter?

Have any of you other heathens been blocked by any great and powerful man of God?

IndySent 7 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments (26 - 37)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Send more money. And more money. And even more.LOL That will let you back into the ridiculously phony "ministers" life. If it doesn't work, then seek grief counseling. 🙂

You could date me instead?

Well, I'd suggest a gallon of your favorite ice cream or a bucket of KFC would help you get over your grief by making you say, "Good Grief! Why am I doing this?" That would be a good start.

SamL Level 7 Dec 27, 2017

I'm green with envy!!!!!! Not kidding...so envious right now.

Get over hell you should be getting an award. That dude is a parasite upon the world. A serious leech.

Joel Osteen a man of God? Ha, hilarious. I'd only grieve over the fact that I couldn't debate him any more. I would alas o be elated that he chose to block me because of what I would have told him. I'd get over it quickly.

No, but may I suggest you give the same treatment to another televangelist. And then another ?

Have a drink and celebrate!!!!!!

Don't feel bad, he's Married to my stepsister and he burned me so fast it's unreal. I can grate on some people. LOL!!

I think you shouldn’t actually want to “get over” it...relish it...revel in it...amp it up - next, get one of the Westboro Baptists to block you, now THAT would be an accomplishment. Strive for continuous improvement.

I must say I love the sarcasm!

I wish...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11002
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.