Agnostic.com

15 2

Any musicians out there? I'll show you mine if you show me yours 😉

TattooedMofaku 3 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Drums & bass here, although I'm only getting started with bass. Drums around 26 years.

Rock on!

i'm a new york based singer/songwriter...several youtube links on my Facebook page-DavidMaher

Guitar

[musiciansfriend.com]

Sang in a few professional and semi-professional choral groups and done some work in community and regional musical theater.

Electric and acoustic guitars, harmonica and bagpipes (a work in progress)...When I was younger I was in a garage band, and we were so awful we never opened the garage door! Seriously! We were loud enough that everyone heard us anyway....

I'm an amateur. Guitar, bass, drums, trumpet some keyboard. I used to play in bands. Now I just do it at home for the fun of it. I don't have time to rehearse with bands these days. I record though in my basement. Here's a cover I did of the Foo Fighters "Learn to Fly". My son played bass and drums while I did the guitar work and vocals.

[chirb.it]

Duke Level 8 Dec 27, 2017

That is awesome! Good job.

@Hominid Thanks!

I love that your son is on it... they are always watching us. to make story short my son bought me an acoustic guitar early this year, of course is a right handed guitar and I was born, raised and lived all my life as Left handed. But I can Dance and he is now the best Dancer in the family he just have no Common Sense.

How about... You Play... I Dance.... I can't consider myself a musician, every attempt failed for lack of effort and vocation but I Do Wonders with Computers and the Art of Noise and Sound. My ability for lyrics, well I had made some women cry but I think is because they are more in Tune with Emotions than men. I been writing lyrics and poetry since age 14. And something I wrote found by my wife was the cause and trigger of the divorce... The moment she said "You never wrote something that pretty for me"... I knew it was over... Well, that is my confession for today.

Acoustic & electric guitar, bass. Did some touring. I'm in a hobby band with some other old geezers just for the social aspect.

Started playing with a synth... I'd love to do the soundtrack for a sci fi movie:
<ul>
<li> [soundcloud.com]
<li> [soundcloud.com]
</ul>

@Hominid Good stuff! Thanks for sharing!

Vincent Bernolin Treble Recorder / Aulos Treble & Descant Recorders / Yamaha JFL-711E Flute / Plastic Bundy English TP Oboe / Howarth S2 Englisn TP Oboe (Ebony) / W Schreiber 6010s plastic Bb Clarinet / T Ridenour RCP-576 BC Lyrique Bb :Clarinet (Ebonite) / T Ridenour RCP-570c C Clarinet (Ebonite) / Amati Klaslice ACL-605 Bb Clarinet / Amati- Klaslice ACL-675 A Clarinet. (both Amati's are full Boehms) So that's 3 Recorders / 1 Flute / 2 Oboes / 5 Clarinets.

And that Howarth S2 Oboe is amost 63 years old and plays beautifully. That means it's only 10 years younger than me.

Mostly guitar and vocals, but I enjoy the sax and percussion as well. 🙂

[m.soundcloud.com]

[m.soundcloud.com]

Just realized I had two accounts lol

I'm a self taught closet guitarist (acoustic) who just recently started doing open mics. I have horrible stage fright but I'm facing my fears with a fuck it, just do it attitude. I can really butcher a song but when I get it right, its kind of magical for me and the audience. I've had a few moments...too few tho, lol

Although I don't consider myself a musician, I have written a number of songs for local bands who want to do originals and not covers. I think some were pretty good, but none have been made into "hits."

I do a little old country/folk acoustic guitar. played alto sax and bassoon in jr high and high school. play around with recorder and chanter a little, as a kid had a ukelele, have played a little with mandolin and banjo, am great with a kazoo and pretty decent with a Jews harp.

Guitar and bass, for the past 53 years......still play in professional bands......

jasen Level 8 Jan 6, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11006
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.