Agnostic.com

26 8

LINK Ann Coulter says the children crying after being separated from their parents at the border are 'child actors'

Child actors! F&ck you Ann Coulter! Go crawl back under the rock from which you live outside TV land.

...But conservative political commentator Ann Coulter does not believe that they're real. On a Sunday appearance on Fox News' "The Next Revolution," Coulter claimed that reports and images of children crying are staged and that the minors pictured are actually professional actors.

"I would also say one other thing, these child actors weeping and crying on all the other networks 24/7 right now: do not fall for it, Mr. President. I get very nervous about the president getting his news from TV," she said.

Lukian 8 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She's despicable.

She's an idiot who thinks this administration is actually too lenient on border "security", ignore her. She's willing to not only pay for but help build the fucking wall. All she does is run off unfounded fear and tout it to the masses.

What a cunt

Separating them from their parents is not a Trump yhing. Its been happening for yrs. Research.

are you trying to gaslight this thread? show me your research.
here's mine to start: NBC justice expert brutally fact-checks 'false claims' DHS secretary Kirstjen Nielsen made over ...

whether or not its a Trump thing, it is wrong

Sounds like you've used inductive instead of deducted research styles, because your conclusion flies in the face of the facts. This order to separate parents and children is a Trump original. Snopes has an encapsulation which i've researched and it is accurate from impartial sources, which is where i would restart if i were you.

[snopesmediagroup.cmail20.com]

@Lukian Florez Settlement Agreement.

@Lukian " ?❤?❤?" what exactly is a " justice expert"-??? I believe DHS.

Children are now professional actors are they? Interesting.

This turd on a rope, Ann Coulter probably believes the emaciated bodies that were filmed being bulldozed into pits at Bergen Belsen concentration camp during the Holocaust were paid actors too. Anything to get their EQUITY card.

Yep, I agree with all the nasty things being said here. BTW here's her net worth, $8.5 million. Ann Coulter was born December 8, 1961

Which drivers license is that date from? I understand she actually had 2 different dates depending on which time in her life you look at. (Which is a federal crime these days, I believe.)

Ann Coulter is a cheap shock-jock.

And a lying bunt.

I can't be kind about this. Go to youtube and watch George Carlin on believing in Angels. What he says is how I would react to Ann Coulter to her face.

Where did they get the 20000 children actors with spanish language?

Marine Level 8 June 19, 2018

Excuse my language but Coulter is a fucking moron. And definitely not human

jab60 Level 6 June 19, 2018

Coulter is a greedy dispicable member of our species. I hope someday she finds the help she needs to deal with whatever she is fighting inside her polluted mind.

I get a daily review from Snopes, and given how some Trump defenders are bending the facts to suit their opinions, here is a link which some might find enlightening. "President Trump and other Republicans attempted to blame the breakup of families on “bad legislation” enacted by Democrats — a claim that is patently untrue ." Read the whole story here...

[snopesmediagroup.cmail20.com]

thanks for the background research!

I hate that guy! Ann Coulter is as evil a man as President Rump and Jeff 'The Keebler Elf' Sessions.

NOT a human being!

She is just a sick bitch. I wish I could smack this piece of white trash in the face.

I’m surprised you have time , with all the “ Nazi “ punching going on... delusional acts run deep in the Democratic Party . Shame you deems are so violent.... stop punching and try opening your eyes. Your blinkers are welded on.

Look up the word "cunt" in the dictionary & there you will see her picture.

'Laura Ingraham similarly attempted to shift our attention to a different set of crimes being committed, in this case much like the president himself has often done, highlighting questionable statistics about how lawless and violent immigrants are once they arrive in the country. She was another commentator who compared child detention centres to “summer camps”.'

[theguardian.com]

I laughed out loud when I saw copies of one of her right wing trash books at a dollar store. She is such a liar, I wonder why Bill Maher gives her a platform on his show.

He is sleeping with her.

Want real children crying and tortured, by the way, in captivity? The US government supports it, so get mad about it too. And while you're at it get mad about the children also shot in cold blood, not for crossing a 'border' but by getting within 30 meters of one. In Gaza, wholesale cold blooded murder us supported by our government and not a single politician has ANYTHING to say about it.

This border situation isn't new but it's all the Left has left to distract people from real news going on in Congress every day; real news revealing the vile corruption at highest levels of the FBI and our 'intelligence community'... By all means whiners, don't look at that. I'm sure you won't n0t just because it isn't getting coverage in state/corporate media, but because you really don't want to know.

I fully inderstand; having dealt with frightened Christian Fundamentalists who also don't really want to know anything conflicting with what THEIR overseers tell them.

November will be a 'come to Jesus' opportunity for all of the sycophants after another historic election victory for the GOP. You don't have to be a Republican to see that.

What? Is she vying for cunt of the year?

This will be 12 years running,

Isn't Ann Coulter the one who plagiarized part of her dissertation? Her credibility is zero.

Ann Coulter is an ass

Looks like she's trying to out-crazy Alex Jones and his claims of "crisis actors" shown in the aftermath of mass shootings.

She's a heartless bitch. Plain and simple.

Does she have the data to back up her claim . ?

I'm not entirely sure she believes her own schtick. Maybe she does. But I think there are a lot of talking heads out there who are playing to an audience, and that's all. They don't care if the entire country crumbles as long as they get their giant paycheck next week. (Which explains the last two years quite nicely.)

Exactly!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:110583
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.