Agnostic.com

0 0

I'm a little bit confused!!

I'm a bit confused with the classification of religion and spirituality. I'll start off by saying that I do not believe in god per say but I believe in a higher power and I have recently become alot more interested in astrology. I do have a few other beliefs about higher powers but I just don't know how to express it. This is hard to talk to people about because they think im making up what im about to say. About 10 years ago and by accident possibly and I don't even know and maybe someone can explain but this is about healing and energy. And using my energy to heal and I won't go into detail about it just yet but have been using this most recently over the past couple years and it's something that I feel in me and it's so hard to even explain that maybe someone reading this that kind of knows what im talking about can message me. I've used this several times now and am trying to understand and learn about it myself and so maybe someone can help? So I guess I'm wondering what classification I would be given. Would it be spiritual? I don't believe in Jesus Christ but I know something (and I have those beliefs and am fairly open to learning) but this healing this is driving me nuts lol. I'm a normal 38 year old male with this unexplainable feeling of energy at times when I put my mind to it. Just throwing this out there maybe someone out there can help explain. Thank you Jamie

Jwswhite79 2 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11081