Agnostic.com

28 9

What are you most insecure about?

For me it's my ability to be viable in the near future.
I should be insecure about my singing voice.
I am not.

AmiSue 8 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Finding a partner.

I wish it didn't matter

@AmiSue I feel the same, but I don't want to be alone until the end of my days. My Mom's gone. My kids have grown up, my grandchildren have grown up. I've never been married. I've spent my life caring for others and now finally it's time for me.

I understand perfectly. I have the same problem. Getting married again is on my bucket list but this one I might have to give up. Lol

@NickNakorn Thanks, that's why I'm here. ♥

@AmiSue Yes Captain! 😀

It definitely seems more difficult now. I don't know if l am pickier, more cautious, or both. Being alone is certainly not something l would look forward to, but if that's the way it goes, that's the way it goes.

My government

Which kind?

My ability to care for myself. I used to be afraid of being alone but I got over it by living alone for a number of years. Now as I get older and I physically digress, I hate the thought of someone taking care of me.

@MissKathleen Sad but true. Tomorrow my mom turns 90. She is still living alone but I'm increasingly helping her with everything. This last week we went to the lawyer and signed power of attorney papers. I'm not looking forward to the next couple of months.

I think many, if not all of us elders worry about being able to "carry on".

The future and aging into it

@AmiSue kind comment
I appreciate it

My cone shaped head

Becoming old, immobile, and shitting my pants!

trumpie

Marine Level 8 June 20, 2018

I'm most insecure about how people perceive my feelings. I hear I'm hard to read and sometimes I feel like I almost over play emotions so people understand how I feel more and then I feel fake and embarrassed haha

To be perfectly honest... I have never been insecure about
anything! Perhaps that will change, but i don't count on that happening.

At times, my playing.

I invest a lot in myself. One of my dreams is a family ( a husband and maybe children). And sometimes I think, if I would have family there wouldn't be much time for me.

How others see me. I have no problem with my self image, I know I'm awesome and love me some me. But when it comes to how others look at me, or how I think others look at me, I get real insecure.

SeanNock, how other see you wouldn't be your problem. It isn't your business. That's only important how you see yourself 😉

@AmiSue
I am getting better, it still teiggers the anxiety a little bit, but I'm working on it.

@Sensiwoman7
Thank you. I'm deffinetly working on it. The anxiety deffinetly doesn't help.

Being Committee Chair.

I have always been insecure with my ability to meet people, and more so meet woman. Iv always had social anxiety and depression, so for me I have always been insecure in and with social situations.

I am pretty secure my voice can't sing.

Age, money, intellect. I want less of one and a lot more of the other two.

When I was fourteen, I wanted more age. Now that I am twenty six, I want to be twenty two again.

@DZhukovin I just turned 26 a little over two months ago, and I’m right there with you.

@NOCMike Twenty six should be renamed "twenty sucks"

Meeting women.

Until about two years ago the last time I was single was junior year of high school. I never really developed the skills to attract and talk to single people with the goal of dating them. No clue.

MatRA Level 4 June 20, 2018

There is a lot of relevant hard and soft science that will teach about women....no pun intended

The near future in regards to large migration of people displaced by the coming loss of environment.

My giant shlong !!!

Simon1 Level 7 June 20, 2018

I call shenanigans

I'm really insecure about my autism and mental health as soon as I tell someone it's like i am judged right away

I'm going to preface my answer with the fact that I'm not answering this from the standpoint that I am not some kind of arrogant douchebag:

When I first read this, I did a quick psyche scan, and thought "Am I insecure about anything?" And I honestly couldn't think of anything I would associate with a feeling of insecurity.

But, do I regularly feel vulnerable, and uncertain, and faulty, and occasionally worried about life? Probably most days.

But I feel that for me anyway, feeling vulnerable and uncertain is a natural part of being a human being. Or at least my specific version of being human.

My finances, fat deposits, certain other past life decisions, and the fact that I never got into the schools that I wanted to....so like fifty things. I get seriously upset when I think about this stuff, too. If I knew that life started from day one, then I would be much happier.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111313
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.