Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK Businesses have made millions off Trump's child separation policy

Another piece to the puzzle of why this is happening. It isn't just hatred and racism it is Trump's real passion - GREED

AmelieMatisse 8 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh yeah... hes nailed it. It's all about money.

That's quite sickening. They are immoral parasites.

A similar thing happened in the UK. The government decided to test sick and disabled people who were surviving on welfare.

To see if they were genuinely sick, they used a private company, Atos, to do the checks.

The stress and the humiliation resulting from these tests started causing people to die prematurely. People received letters from the government informing them they were found fit for work. Many died within 6 weeks.

The tests continued and people kept dying - at a predictable rate every month. But the government didn't stop the tests. They carried on. Atos got rich.

It's calculated as many as 81,000 sick and disabled people died.

The ruling class got what they wanted - eradication of a section of society that was of no use to them. Which I think is called 'eugenics'.

A memorial was set up to remember the dead:

[calumslist.org]

Why do these scrum always use the most vulnerable; children, disabled, elderly become the pawns in their greed

@AmelieMatisse

Because they're the easiest to control, the weak, the young, the infirm.

With Trump it always involves follow the money. The big surprise is he is not using his own failed properties to detain them. But I would imagine there are campaign kickbacks of some kind.

Walmart,Home Depot,fence companies.

Marine Level 8 June 20, 2018

A lot of them are companies that provide services. They are listed by name in the article. My thought is that there needs to be an investigation into whether these companies made donations either to the Republican party or to DT's election campaign. I'm betting it is another follow the money plot.

@AmelieMatisse Walmart home Depot domino's pizza.hobby lobby amazon are all big donors

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111325
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.