Agnostic.com

1 0

To site manager --Problem creating polls

It appears that the option box to allow multiple selections does not work. I have seen polls int eh past where multiple selections were alllowed so it did work at one time, but it is not working now.

I have tried using the edit function and rechecked the box, but still only a single selection poll was created.

This is kind of sad, because the pool really needed to let peopel make more than just one choice.

snytiger6 9 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can you try again now? We wrote some code to protect the site from members posting duplicate content and it might have messed up polls. We tested polls now and it seems to work. Thanks!

Admin Level 8 Dec 28, 2017

I just tested it and it seems to be working fine now.

I created a poll and chose the option for multiple options, just to test it. Then because the particular poll was more suitable for single answers, I wetn back and edited to the single answer option.

Thanks. It really makes me feel good to know my concerns aren't just listened to, but followed up on. You guysgfirls are GREAT!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11156
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.