Agnostic.com

8 2

If you could visit any planet in the Universe, which one would it be? And why?

I’ve always had this fascination with the planet Mars. Mostly because the planet’s history has a similar history of being a lot like Earth. It has even been discovered that the Red Planet still have frozen water. At some point in time, Mars was a lot like Earth and I find it very interesting.

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Titan has its appeal too, but would require really special suit. Imagine, hydrocarbon rain, weather, clouds, rivers, streams. Illuminated by lighting, beautiful orange clouds in the sky. And once in awhile when the clouds thinned, there would be a giant Saturn and its rings hanging in the sky. It would be eerily beautiful.

I would have to say, Gor. Even if it derives from a work of fiction it's non existence cannot be proven.

I have read the moon of Saturn - Titan, is more like earth and has an atmosphere which is more of nitrogen. They too have frozen water. And Oxygen can be made from them. This was recently told by a planetary scientist in response to Elon Musk who said about colonising Mars. She said Mars should only be temporary stop over, and Musk should aim for Titan instead. She also said Mars is not ideal as it does not have or have a thinner outer atmosphere.

The sun, You may think I'd burn up....Ahhh but I'd only go at night. 🙂

earth because its better the devil you know

I'm with you, Mars it is. The only planet we know of where one can walk around without a cumbersome space suit. Just a pressure suit and an oxygen tank, and the low gravity would make the oxygen tank easy to lug around. And all the pictures from the surface look so stark and beautiful, it wuld bd incredible to wander around on. 🙂

Yes it would.

Absolutely Saturn! Most beautiful planet in my opinion. The rings are stellar! ????

Lol I used to say that Saturn was Jupiter’s wife. He likes her so much that he put a ring on it.

Many many rings I believe! True love right there lol

Pluto. It's cold there.

But Pluto got demoted 😟. Not a planet anymore.

Oh, I didn't know that. Oops. Sorry.

No need to be sorry at all. Personally I still call it a planet in my head ????

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11164
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.