Agnostic.com

28 3

How much $ does a person need to be content & comfortably enjoy life?

You can't always get what you want!

atheist 8 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

$ 50,263. 42

@atheist Totally random numbers that have little significance other than wiseass-ness.

I live on a lot less less than I earn . This is the only way to save large amounts of money over your working life .I am lucky that I enjoy saving money more than I enjoy spending it.People tend to spend more than they can afford .If people actually saved up for every expensive item they purchassed and payed in full instead of credit cards ,and monthly payments on cars etc they might not even buy these items .

One of my college roommates has lived in several developing countries. She told me that as long as people have adequate food, they can be content. So, if you are not hungry, it is possible to be reasonably happy. Maybe it is all in the attitude.

SKH78 Level 8 Dec 29, 2017
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11179
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.