Agnostic.com

11 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

one of my favourites!

My favorite part: "Throughout history, every mystery ever solved has turned out to be... NOT MAGIC!"

I came across it a few years ago, and I absolutely LOVE it!

I <3 tim minchin!

This is masterful. I love Tim Minchin. I wish I could get my uncle to watch it, considering so many of these things dovetail with a conversation we had about a week ago — but as TM says in the final line, my uncle would never change his mind.

Loooooooove storm. Love Tim Minchin, and I listen to this all the time. It's comforting to know others think like I do.

So spot on!

Great stuff!!

Isn't he awesome? "Thank you god" ranks up there as well, not to mention "Tony the Fish"

Tim Minchin is one of my favorite musical comedians and atheists!

Thanks for sharing. Awesome. Thats how I feel when the few friends I have talk about insignificant Bull shit. They wouldn't know science and technology if it bit them in the ass.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11186
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.